What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

The thing is it would can counted over if you got rated anyway as you know you should expect to not get rated everytime and its really not that suprising if its not a important thingy as like you know thanking and agreeing to someone and you know that.. 

Many times the problems came from the fact that the pool was not releasing the payments, for this in those moments it was very important to have patience, since many times people stop working or something like that which led him to be banned, for this it should be noted that people who followed with discipline could have muchisimo value when getting the payment because they continued giving the forum.

Nice question my friend. Compensation means not pay all amount just recover our funds, and how much pays its depends on forum authorities. That would depend on your definition of a "good post". The other members will gradually pick up on your more useful contents.In addition, glance at the statement or instructions appearing before you in your yobit account, it would get you clear too. 

• +3 1

There are several factors that affect the payment in BTC. I think they only choose the useful posts to pay them, or maybe they only pay for the posts and comments that have a positive reputation. Sometimes we cannot gain 20 reputation on all the posts that we publish daily, so we do not receive payment on 20 posts .. only on the evaluated posts. ... and this time they delete a lot of useless posts and maybe that is another reason.

The reason is because the payment in btc is for the useful publications, you have to be careful and provide a lot of value so you do not delete the comments and posts, all this goes hand in hand that we can take advantage of much of the information we have to start earning all full posts, it is best to study and continue to provide value with comments and posts.

The new system stipulates that you must take rate +1 and more on the post in order for them to pay you, meaning to pay you for 20 posts, they must all be resident with +, I think this is what most members do not understand and are confused about why they have not been paid  .

• +3 1

The difference is surely because to get paid in btc your posts must be liked and with talk tokens you don't need your posts to be liked before you get payment. That's probably why most people do have more payments in talk tokens than in btc

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you. We must focus on making our participation useful and valuable in order to obtain a good reputation and earn money in exchange for it.

As a new member what I read in the rules they have changed the payment system now we will get payment if our posts are quality and get good reaction and rate then only we will get payment for that post but we will get talk token for making post

• +5 1

this may be due to the deletion of post try to post some good contents here they will surely pay all the post you created or you replied to some topics

• +5 1

In cryptotalk forum you have to complete hundred post first. After that you have to comment 20 post per day. If your comment have positive reaction then you will get payment. For each post you will receive 200 satoshis. This is the new system of payment now.

you're wrong
Your comment must meet the forum requirements to be accepted
At that time, you will be flagged for every comment you make.

Actually mate the payment in BTC is only applied to post that earn positive rating from other members in the forum and i think this is a good idea because it will definitely make most of us improve the way we make post especially the spammers since even if the post no one will rate there posts. When you make 15 posts and get 5 of your posts rated definitely you will only receive 5000 satohi note this my friend because it is really important.

• Useful or interesting 1

The number of daily posts that are paid for is 20 and this number has not changed yet. You should pay attention to the fact that paying with satoshis for publications that have a positive reputation only. As for paying with the currency of talk, payment is made for posts that do not have a reputation or have a positive reputation.

• +2 1

The rules of the Bitcoin campaign in the new payment system stipulate that payments are made only for the useful and positively rated posts, a week after their publication to allow sufficient time for these posts to be rated.

On 17.09.2020 at 20:57, Honny143 said:

Anyone take his compensation reward to conform that we need our every post +1 rating to receive 1000 sat, because still I did notice anythink in my yobit account.

And your point "what is the reason" there is no big reason now in this campaign reputation points decides which post useful and which post not useful, forum official also given compensation for those post which post gain good likes from our forum members.

Compensation means not pay all amount just recover our funds, and how much pays its depends on forum authorities.

Очень здорово придумали

On 09.04.2021 at 08:20, Maryam01 said:

Actually mate the payment in BTC is only applied to post that earn positive rating from other members in the forum and i think this is a good idea because it will definitely make most of us improve the way we make post especially the spammers since even if the post no one will rate there posts. When you make 15 posts and get 5 of your posts rated definitely you will only receive 5000 satohi note this my friend because it is really important.

Отлично

Да

The same payments schedule is running at this time on this platform that this forum pays us a good amount of talktoken for our posting but we can get btc at that situation when we earn good amount of reputation from other members as much our posts will get reputation only those posts will be paid for btc otherwise we will get only talktoken. 

I believe that the forum pays Bitcoin for every post that has gained a good reputation and a positive evaluation, so in order to get a positive evaluation, your responses and posts must be useful and distinctive and do not violate the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

I really don't know any problem with the new current ongoing campaign since my payment has not began but I am sure that the platform will solve the issue if there is any.

You are here in this forum you get a BTC from your posts and this is done when you participate every day with 20 posts, you receive the BTC after seven days of participation, and either for negative or positive evaluations, you can take it daily and you can evaluate 50 people. This is how the work is done on this platform.

• +1 1

No, in fact, they pay for the full 20 posts, perhaps some of your posts did not receive any positive reputation points, so you are not paid by Bitcoin to meet them, while talk currency is paid whether you received that reputation or not

You must read the rules of the payment campaign in order to understand the new payment method. You will not get your payments from Bitcoin unless your posts get a positive reputation, so you should try to raise the quality of your posts more.

My friend, you should review the payment rules and understand them well, because 20 posts per day are paid only if these posts have received a positive evaluation.

• +2 1

The reason is that not all your post are matching with the rules. You need to write a hundred characters or more, do not spam and do not copy and paste other people's content then after that you will be okey.