Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

Dear, I would like to clarify an important idea, a lot of members did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but they joined cryptotalk because someone told them that this forum offers them money as a job, but when they entered this forum they gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies,  And their goals have changed, they are working here to gain experience in cryptocurrencies, and use this expertise to work in cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1

Hello friend yes you are right we should work it according to the rules and regulations of the trip to talk in that way we will able to earn money easy way so there are many services services provided by the trip to talk so we should work on this platform slowly and steadily

• +2 1

@Calvinpriva yes dear friend, you say right. we promote cryptotalk forum bad way. I heard about this forum from my friend, he also say me i can earn money from it. but now i know this forum is not for money also learning, sharing experience and for that they paid us money. 

As for me, when I was referred to the cryptotalk platform by friend, I thought you will just earn free income here not knowing that there are so many advantages of the cryptotalk platform aside from the earning of free income, so devote your time and learn from this platform about the cryptocurrency market.

This is what I was thinking, and I have already started following this way. I was telling my acquaintances to join your cryptotalk to earn money, but all they used to do is that sometimes they do not complete until the first 100 posts, so I stopped telling them this and started telling them there is a forum that pays you to create useful and valuable posts about cryptocurrencies and with this I noticed that they stay motivated until they learn more about these currencies and earn money at the same time, so I think telling them to create good content and useful posts first and then telling them that they will earn money for that is a very good and beneficial idea.

It is normal to find many members joining the forum for material gain ، You cannot blame them because everyone who works in the field of digital currencies wants to get money. But the problem is that their only goal is material gain . We must work in the forum to obtain information and knowledge as well because we can only advance in work through learning and gaining experience.

• +1 1

My friend of course we have to give a lot to this forum and especially because it is a lot of us and we have to promote it in a very good way to be faithful to it because it really deserves the best. 

• +1 1

Actually, it happens. You joined the forum this way, and someone is promoting it as a money making site. When I joined, I found it to be a site not only for making money, but also for providing information and useful for speaking and improving writing. So I hope you promote your websites better.

• +4 1

I always advise to reduce the members, because do not run after earnings because it will help to learn the knowledge which is the most important and nowadays when referring friends I do not recommend them as a huge source of access to crypto platforms and related knowledge. Things. No matter how busy you are, your posts are still growing at a good pace.

I agree with you, dear friend, that most people who join this forum for money may not want to gain knowledge or experience from members to othersWe must raise awareness among new members so that they are not banned.

Well .. money is a major motivation to enter this forum, but in return, in order to win money, you have to do knowledge about what can be traded .. Therefore, I can say that whoever wants to earn money has to provide interest .. Thank you for the mention and I wish you luck

I think to most of the new members in the platform joined the platform to earn, but for this platform is all beyond that, this platform makee you improve your English and also you will learn about the cryptocurrency world from the cryptotalk platform, I hope to learn from this platform.

I might not look different from that set of people because my intention when I joined this platform was just to earn free income, but when begun my work here, I found out that this platform also offers free knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, so I want to learn from this platform also.

You are right. If you are only here to make money, you would n’t make interesting comments, and you'll be blocked for multiple meaningless posts. So it's beneficial to be here for both earning and learning purposes! This will allow us to provide everything useful, thus preventing a ban.

Dude I am unaware about your topic because I am new to this form and I am learning things about this form because I joined this last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic.

• +3 1

You are right to promote the forum in that way, it is what makes beginners publishing in a random way because their goal is to earn the money that the forum gives on posts
I do not deny that at the beginning I was like them, but after entering the forum and seeing the information and the benefit that comes to us from collecting experience and knowledge, my attention focused on the money and went to collect experience because it would enable me to get money without pursuing it.

In order to work on the form, everyone should close all those who create multiple accounts, then it is also very bed, one can never get the success of the way of promoting your account. 

When it comes to joining this forum, make sure you are constructing some positive stuff, putting forward the proper effort to work in this, we really need to work as hard as we can to ensure that we are making a good business problem.When it comes to cryptocurrencies, we must make certain that we post some of the best content possible; we must sell information to others rather than keep it to ourselves.

On 9/17/2020 at 6:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

Interesting.

First part, I do that from beginning and I saw a lot of such a members which only matters how much posts they write and that is all.

Middle part, about "blame" tell me why some members they were not banned all the time?

Because they read rules, they read updates, they follow moderators and adminitrators etc. As simple as that.

Last part, I agree about "promoting" forum to other people. That at beginning tell them that forum is not just about payments than to learn or share knowledge too.

Answer: 

Simply reason, that they dont want to wasting their time with faucets.

Fact reason, that they want to earn fast with easy way (cheating).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

My friends, most of us are here for the money. On my part, there is no problem, but the problem lies in the failure to restore the consideration that the forum provided to me, at least I will think about the way to exchange interests, meaning that the forum provides me with money and information, and I have to present valuable and useful content.

• +5 1

Unfortunately, this statement is correct, as most of the new members who join the forum their main goal is to earn money only, and they have been invited to the forum by motivating them to make money, and this is a mistake because the forum is not only to earn money, but to make us learn and become more experience Digital currencies, learning the basic methods of currency trading and the correct investment so that we can create our own business

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Some people come here for money, not because they are cryptography lovers, but because they want to make money. The answer is that in order for members and the forum to thrive, each member must be a fan of learning and cryptocurrencies, with the intention of joining more in this exciting sector.

Wonderful what I said, really, that the way we explain and present us to this forum will guide the behavior of the person we are explaining to him, we have to be aware and accurate of what we say, I keep educational courses and send them to anyone who can guide him and advise him to work with us

There are all the members who work on this platform and promote their account in a bad way through multiple accounts. This is completly wrong way

Learning only  for the sack of learning is an old phenomnan.Now a days every one lean to earn i think.Same is the case of crypto world.Every one learns here to earn and to avoid warnings

• +3 1