Did you know - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really important information and it is a strong incentive for members to continue to work with confidence and seriousness. I believe that encrypted currencies will become widely used in the future

This is a great progress for the cryptocurrency in general and for Bitcoin in particular, everyone can benefit from it and this encourages everyone to accept Bitcoin, it is the currency of the future and everyone should understand that and make a profit immediately I hope that all countries will accept Bitcoin in the shortest time

• +1 1

Purchasing through BTC is a new way and it's shows the new era of the world .You can purchase anything with BTC .It's the best achievement of the BTC .

It is very amazing the presence of stores that are paid online in encrypted currencies, which saves us time and a lot of effort and perhaps dimension also if it is in another country far from your place of residence, it is a wonderful technological progress that foretells an evolving future

• +1 1

Hello my friend, it is great that the world deals with cryptocurrencies as a means of payment in various activities. I hope that all countries of the world deal with cryptocurrencies because dealing with them is easy and uncomplicated.

• +2 1

There have been many stores that deal in electronic currency, it has become a reality for people to go along with it, and we may reach a day that we do not deal with cash.

For my part, I hope so, dealing with electronic currencies is very easy and comfortable, and you do not get robbed in the street from thieving people.

• +4 1

Hi everyone i am affected with this lovely point , i think that this forum will be more public in future because of being able to use the coins 

Cryptocurrencies have begun to expand in the world in a very large way, and it is good to see and see that there are some global stores and websites that have begun to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for me, as I buy some games and many proxies in exchange for Bitcoin and we hope that the countries of the world will start adopting and accepting cryptocurrencies soon.

• +4 1

On 9/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

@Mike1515This is wonderful, my friend, if we can save a lot of effort and trouble and through it we can benefit from the money that we have earned from cryptocurrencies. I hope in the coming days that more improvements and reforms will take place and make these currencies legal in the prohibited countries because it will bring a lot of benefit and profit to the countries.

Edited by Ahmad rahge
  • +3 1

It is a very promising thing that I can hardly believe that this is really happening because one of the people I know has bought many electronic devices using currencies, which he acquired from his work in this forum

• +2 1

Wonderful news and I feel happy that cryptocurrencies with time will develop in their use and ease of use more than now.
And buying and selling merchandise out is a good thing
It may need a lot of time to spread and a large number of people use and deal with it in our life, but this news makes you feel that that long time will become short one day.

I didnt know about this. But its really great to hear that shop are actually accepting crypto currency. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in crypto. World is changing. So do we. I hope one crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

• +1 1

Quite amazing information 😍. I wasn't aware of such remarkable fame and usage of cryptocurreny in online forums. It indicates that cryptocurreny is quite reliable while purchasing anything. Even famous companies like Apple have trusted this currency and are dealing with it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This has impressed me, and I'm glad I discovered crypto so late. Today, shops are starting to embrace cryptocurrency as payment, and many major websites use bitcoin. This was my reasoning for joining crypto, and I am glad I made the right decision. I've been reading a lot about crypto, and it seems that we'll all be using it for payments in the future through our mobile wallets, and keeping a lot of it as an investment.

This is a great thing. It helps the development and growth of the cryptocurrency and makes it the only currency in the world. This feature provides comfort for you and saves you effort. You can now buy whatever you want from anywhere you want. Now they can change many currencies into operations.  Selective payment. I also add that recently Tesla has been selling products using cryptocurrency

• +5 1

It is good to find stores and companies that deal in cryptocurrencies, and we can use cryptocurrencies in purchasing and shopping. It is a nice idea, especially for cryptocurrency fans.

• +4 1

Yes it has become one of the best payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin is literally accepted by soo many of websites out there. Yup we know it haha. Thanks! 

in general, buying a cryptocurrency and selling it is also far from the most difficult thing that can be in the cryptocurrency world.  but yes, it is more than possible.

As BTC is growing and influencing cryptocurrencies globally, gaining a lot of new space for emerging I don’t use them myself yet, because most of the time lately I’ve converted everything into cash using most BTC ATMs. I hope it gets better and we use them but for now it's just for business and making money.

I have seen publications about the possibility of buying items from certain sites and paying with cryptocurrencies. This matter is considerate and thus you save yourself the trouble of converting to regular currencies and what they cost

• +2 1

Well it's all marketing strategy everyone knows how promisingly crypto users increasing day by day, now so many countries big companies thinking positively about crypto,

if any company are store accept crypto as a payment means its their personal benefits and increase their users 

If we want see crypto as a future currency then this type adoption really needed and other big platform's come forward and accept crypto currency..

• +3 1

yes you can easily shopping and trading from crypto currency. there are many platforum that give the facility to shop and earn the bitcoin. shopping from the bitcoin is easy to all people. happy earning day.

Yes dear it is truth that we can use bitcoin as a online and it is beneficial for us and help ful for us. We can earn more bitcoin with trading and investment. Bitcoin will use as a local money in future.  

It's really a good thing that we can trade and buy through cryptocurrencies, but I don't think that's available in all countries of the World, Third World countries are not going to deal with these things .

If the truth is that sincerely we are in a forum where all the people know the value that must contribute and which things we can use and which not, so thank you very much for this value that the truth is that I did not know all this that had to follow. That is why many people are not here for the money but for the education and information.