What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

Omg. If it really happened then he has been broken. That was huge loss, even can't be Recovered. I have no idea what would happens to me if i do really that mistake. Because if i gain that much then it would be my best earning or wealth of all time. 

Hey mate. I haven't heard about this news as I'm new here. Thankyou for sharing the information. What I would do is; first of all that wouldn't happen to me as I'm very carefull with everything I do. I will definitely recheck twice or thrice or if not satisfied many more times too and if that happens to me I would consider it as a good lesson and try not repeat it again and be more cautious.

I think I would just accept my mistake and learn from it. I would be really careful in doing transactions. I think this post can really help people to get the idea that this should be taken care of. Thank you for sharing this. Always check your wallet and then move to transactions.

Bro we should learn lesson from our mistakes. It is a big mistake that he don't even double our third time check the payment that he is trying to send. Bro we should always check our amount and the account where I was going to send. And we should also be aware of the scammers. If I am that person maybe I don't make this kind of mistake I can check again and again before sending this money as this money is too big for us. Maybe if this thing happened to me I am dishearted andmaybe I leave the cryptocurrency

It has also happened to me on.a little amount. I also have lost my initial invested money through the fee that I didn't notice that time. But after that I have been very conscious about this mistake and always keep my eyes open to see what's gonna on. But there is a worth of $2.6 million which is a huge amount, then it could be said that a common person can't bear this lost and would be left away from the business.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think it won't be easy to take it back once you have mistakenly passed it to a wrong address. As for my case, if it ever happened to me, it'll be really depressing but I will take it as a lesson learned and take back what I've lost by working harder. Mistakes are inevitable especially when you are being careless of your actions, so always be careful. 

Hi friend, I suggest whole the member of this forum to be careful when they are going to make a crypto currency transaction. If the made a little mistake in the transaction of crypto currency they have to bear a huge loss of money. Before makin the transaction they have to read the whole information twice and carefully that they enter to get safe from the loss.

It’s very important to chack our transaction.  Some time it will be informative for any reputation of our crypto currency. If create mistke it will be loss of our money. 

im certain that this wont manifest to me for two reasons , first i dont have that  sum of money xd , and 2nd i'm able to make sure not to ship any cash earlier than making lot of assessments to the wallets .

• +1 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

a while back, someone made a mistake while making a transaction, he sent 0.55 ETH with a transaction fee of a little under 10700 ETH, which was around 2.6$ million at the time to send 134$ worth of ETH, you can read more about the story here : https://mashable.com/article/million-cryptocurrency-ethereum-fee-paid-by-mistake/ .

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

I see some people who make mistake in transection. To do proper transection you should cheak to full process carefully and confirm that you are right.  Otherwise you can lost your money.  

• +1 1

The mistakes is part of our life any one do this and have a lot of mistakes, all of us have doing it,but the difference between one and other is the value of the mistakes of how can effect your life ,this the difference between person 

This is an inquiry that is hard to answer since 2 million is cash that we most likely will never have and on the off chance that we had anyplace close to this we wouldn't talk about it in a gathering. Actually I feel awful when I lose one dollar so it would be extremely awful.

It is very sad.
We always have to be very careful when conducting crypto transactions and make sure several times before completing the transaction, because the haste and recklessness in conducting transactions may lead to the loss of all our money.
I hope that does not happen to anyone because it is very frustrating.

• +4 1

HghWhat this means? Did someone paid someon 2,6 million dollars to only send 150 dollar to someone? Is this possible? There may be some problem that happened as this is not logical to do and probably a big mistake happened here. Why is this allowed to pay this high fees aren't they have a limit for fees to be of at least some high limit, very strange and worrying fact.

As for me, I will take it as a lesson. Mistakes is just a challenge that we must endure because without this it won't help you to grow. My advice is we should always be very careful by reading the details before you transact.

• +2 1

It's really a huge lesson. That's so much worth of ethereum to lose to lack of attention and carelessness. I mean how can anyone want to transfer that sum of ethereum and not check the numbers up to 100 times to make sure it's correct. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hopefully there is no reason for us to be like that because if we can do a lot of good things here we will know a lot of good things because we get a lot of things from here. Hopefully there is no reason for us to be like this.  We can go ahead and if we can do something good, we hope we can become a lot of vines

I am sorry for the person who has lost all that amount of money but I think it is a lesson not to make mistakes again and look a thousand times at the transactions you make
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

Whenever money, time and effort are lost in something in life, that leaves consequences, my friend, it is unfortunate but you have to try to recover before the difficulties of life as well and move forward, that other opportunities will come and you will have more experience also to face them

Mistakes are part of life. Everybody makes a mistake. And one must be extra careful while doing monetary transactions. One mistake does not mean the end of the world. We have to move on and treat it as a lesson.

I agreed that this wont happen to me in 2 reason. This reason is that we have dont money .Nor have I ever sent money to anyone.

I would not leave the Cryptocurrency business, I know that it is a very hard loss but to make the same mistake twice I do not think it will happen because it is a very large amount I would have to investigate to have more knowledge verify the transaction before looking at the fees that they are charging you so it doesn't happen to you again

• +1 2

I'll consider it a lesson and try to avoid such type of mistake in near future. These types of mistake can cause dangerous loss.

So always double check your numbers and amount to withdraw or trade.Laziness can cause heavy damage. 

Sometimes the money goes to the wrong account by mistake.  If you are lucky in some way, you can get it back.  But I wouldn't leave the crypto business if that was the case with me.  There will be profit and loss so there will be loss even if it is not right to stop work.  Then the rate is easily accepted.  You should come back and restart the business.  Then one day I will benefit.