Search for a new currency - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Search for a new currency

Yes every exchange have new currency I think no doubt it is the best good and thing but you have great heart then you should  invest in them and  enjoy your profit and it is not necessary you got the profit only.

• +1 1

I tried finding this coin but it is not listed in coingecko or coinmarketcap. I don't know if this is an active coin, perhaps being a stable coin will mean that if it becomes active it will be at $1. I don't think it is traded anywhere for right now, maybe it will be in later.

I am new in this forum and i don't really know much about other currency. Please what is the new currency? This will enable us newbies know much about the new currency

Friends, I'll tell you which company to work for in the time but let's move on to cryptocurrency. Here, trust is dealt with and a certain amount of payment is made every day, which is very reliable and dependable.

You can see or find on many online training and exchange sites about currency but you must have knowledge about it and you can have fun on different sites thank you

I think there is a section about it now and you can get the information in the coins section but it is not necessary to get all the information at this forum, there are limitations on the forum as well.

Companion, I allow you an conclusion in this respect, is that you simply ought to send this distribution to the cryptocurrency forum, it is less demanding for them to reply there, since there are numerous individuals who work and live from them, since these with their encounter might give you very imperative counsel Based on your needs or capital that you just have, of course you must watch out with everything, the chance of misfortunes is additionally significant.

I have them to reply there, since there are numerous know something good here about the inclusion of new projects to the market so it is a general secretary state and platform informative.I have can find out its price on Telegram.

Friend, what you say is interesting and you are right, we should invest in a good currency but it is not very good either so we will not have to look for a currency that has been very good but has gone down because if we choose one that never rose and stayed where It was not useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think in order to know or have knowledge and experience about new currency is to ask the members of the forum because there are a lot of people or members that have the knowledge and experience on the development of new currency which may be valuable and profitable

On 9/11/2020 at 8:10 PM, Zaino34 said:

I searched in the forum sections and wanted to ask a question about some new currencies. I want to know some information about them, but I did not find a suitable section for that.

What is the best section to publish this post. I want, for example, to inquire about the NMX currency, which will start circulation in the fourth month of next year

I joined the campaign for this currency and they say that its price is $ 1, and it is a fixed currency. What does that mean and how can the price of the currency be fixed

Are there any sites through which I can learn news of new currencies and their price, such as this currency

yes, you can invest in any forum or any exchange to be bentonite. its the need of the hour and its been necessary for all of us to know more about trading which will be good option for all of us.

So, why not Trading, which is allowing us to use in  a more comprehensive and easy way to support our family.

have a good journey dear.

i hope you will get the maximum benefit from trading.

On 9/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, Raqeebzy said:

You just joined the campaign I see. 

Questions about it can be directed directly to bounty manager in the forum @Nominex or you asked under the topic you applied for the signature campaign; I also asked similar question in the topic below and was explained to by Desais.

These helps a lot my dear brother thank you for taking your time to share this adorable screenshot with us we really appreciate you..is there something I can do to join the the campaign forum or is it too late already ?

The amount of currency can be fixed only in one manner. That particular currency should be using like gold. I mean I'm just comparing it with gold. Like the price of gold is stable and fixed and doesn't changes much due to its use. It's exchange is in low amount. Just like that a digital currency can be if fixed rate according to its use. 

It's a nice idea to search for a new coins because if the coins becomes successful you will also benefit from the coin. But some new coin don't use to be successful in the crypto market. 

I have seen many currencies in the market and more now that everyone seems to know but the only thing for sure is bitcoins, they are difficult to get a whole coin but from what I am informed you can buy it fractionally it takes many years to get it whole but it is worth it so much effort you just have to propose luck

• Useful or interesting 1

It is believed that Tether is behind with the help of one dollar per. If this is not proven to be true then its price will go down. I do not know how these currencies can be stable but it seems that the market is doing it if they are supported by other currencies. A certain price means it is a stable currency, so you Don't trade these currencies but use them for business if you want to sell.

On this forum u have to search for new currency sometime it will fixed some time it's changed but nw a days due to covid-19 it's fixed because due to covid-19 work are slow market rate effected but after some time people should check currency rate because it's necessary for your knowledge and work.

From the start, I encourage you to go to the part on elective monetary forms in the forum. With respect to Nmx, as indicated by my data, it is a unique cash for an exchanging stage called Nominex, which is portrayed by low charges, quick exchanging motor and progressed offering instruments.

Dear friend, there is a topic that explains in detail about this currency NMX in the section bounties, I have read this topic completely and it seems to me that this currency project is good and there is a positive thing that you can earn a currency NMX by completing some tasks on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and others.them it's at one's own risk and the best is to invest in well known crypto like my favourite is bitcoin but this year I'm trying to observe many like xrp,etherum and many more as I want to invest in many for maximum return.

You are welcome. I think you can find out what you would like to know about cryptocurrencies in this wonderful forum, but I don’t know the answer because I’m still new here.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

In the beginning, you can publish your questions in this regard in the crypto world section, and secondly with regard to currency, I think that its owners would like it to be a fixed standard currency equal to one dollar like an electronic dollar

• +2 1