Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

Multiple accounts is a crime and you will totally ban if the admins finds out. You can own one single account and still earn plenty money. Depends on how good your post is.  

Yes dear right we can earn on posts which will have positive reaction . One post paid is 1000 satoshi . We can earn maximum payment of 20 useful post in one day. And we should not cheat for reactions. And don't use multiple accounts if we will multiple accounts this will be harmful for us. 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine and enjoying your good health.

You share good post with me and all of us . It is good piece of information. I like your post because it is interesting and informative. Thanks my Dear senior.

how do people have time to make 20 posts everyday from multiple accounts and like them all! from this question we should know that they just spam random comments with no value just so they can manage to finish these multiple accounts they own. However, this should be automated to better detect cheaters.

It's a cheat and a total violation of the forum forum rules and regulations to create multiple accounts, and it's even better to create useful topics and make good post to get better ratings than cheat.

it is a good idea to chase them but i think we do not have to spend our time chasing them since there are moderators and they are active, they are deleting useless posts consistently.

Yes my dear friend this thing is totally against the rules and regulations of the forum that you make many accounts for giving likes to your one good account. It is always a cheating. We should have to eliminate the persons who do this process.

Well, the truth is that the way it is working seems very good to me, now they reduced the payment but I still do not have very clear how the forum will work, I just hope it is a good way to obtain income because the truth seems great to me ways to earn from this platform and everything that one can learn here. 

• +2 1

On 9/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

@Calvinpriva I never thought of such a method before because as far as I know the forum bans people who log in from the same IP address, right?

• +2 1

Yes I definitely agree with you you should never do that you should never cheat reputation because it is against the rules of the forum. Your account could be banned because of that so be careful.

15 hours ago, eiad.esmail7 said:

@Calvinpriva I never thought of such a method before because as far as I know the forum bans people who log in from the same IP address, right?

Yeah, you are right @eiad.esmail7. The forum bans member's accounts with the same IP address, but some scammers will use different devices to create multiple accounts and they'll use different internet connection as well. But you will notice their multiple accounts by their writing styles. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It pains me when people are not doing the right thing. We should know that there is no success without any hardwork. This is the more reason why we should do the right thing and avoid being banned because that is what you get for misbehaving.

On the off chance that somebody will do such thing should be found early, in light of the fact that the framework must ditect certain record is consistently give positive response to a specific record.

Its a very good topic bro but actually on my point view i think which one deserve plus points rating so you don't getting be a wait for anyone gave it to them and make your duty also like that and we never know about which one member gave us a rating points so please be honestly working.

• +2 1

Yes for those that are using multiple accounts, it will get to time that the moderators will get you, and that day I no you are concern with that day you will be block.

I have seen many banned accounts may be some of them due to of this reason so it's true that we should be careful regarding it and we should avoid any kind of cheating. If you want to earn then make such posts that could receive the positive reputation on their own.

The payment rules of cryptotalk have been changed from admin. Earlier, a post was selected to get 1000 satoshi but now a post gets only 200 satoshi.  And now the posts are also left due to the rating, so people give more preference to their rating.

Let us work together in order for this forum to progress. Hand in hand with one another, we must report those users who do spamming or are scams. It is up to us to protect our co-members inside the forum.

Oh you make a great quality post. Reputation is the most important and valuable thing to crypto currency. It is judge a post that the post is useful or useless. So,we never want to cheat with reputation. 

Dear friend, I think that whoever will do that will not be congratulated, because it will be detected immediately by supervisors and intermediaries who constantly monitor cheaters to prevent the spread of fraud.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Well done brother to expose those who give positive ratings to their own post by fake accounts this is not really good if you make your content useful so don't worry member will give you positive reputation if someone post useless so i regards to seniors that we must guide that member to create useful content if still they violating and giving negetive feedback then must visit his/her profile possibly report that member 

• +1 1

Yes there are a lot of members are using the multiple accounts for giving the cheat rating on their accounts therefore the payment system has been changed due to these members so we should report this kind of members if we find them anywhere. 

after the installment framework gets back to Bitcoin, this matter draws in eager, fraudsters and spammers to the gathering with the point of acquiring bitcoin consistently. We need to rate posts well and truly, and give terrible or futile posts a negative rating. who use multiple account to get payment.. But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account. 

• +1 1

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.This fourm is real and trustfull.

Yes the moderators should keep an eye on these accounts and ban the accounts which give fake reputation. And they are also doing a good job by deleting their accounts from forum.