Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

That's why moderators have changed the payment rule and now we just get paid by only useful and informative post and I'm really happy for this decision as many of us trying to make money from fake reputations. So now we should only focus on our works if we want to make more and more useful posts. 

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. I believe that the basis for success here is sharing useful topics and giving new ideas to increase the good reputation, and thus we are approaching success.

• +1 1

Making multiple fake accounts to gain a positive reputation is contrary to the content rules and conditions 

Therefore, any break in one of the forum regulations will result in the ban and the end of work here .

• +2 1

Yes, it is a good way to discover scammers who work to create multiple and fake accounts in order to work to earn more money without information and without putting anything useful inside the forum, and developments must be worked on and not neglected

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I agree with you some might do this thing to get a good reputation. We must discover these and help the moderators Thank you

Dear I am not doing anything the rules and I think it is very bad thing because if you want to get good reaction we have to work for it and make useful post never cheat them and I am trying to follow all the things.

It's totally cheating and bad for crypto. We should be honest while working at crypto. And those who creat fake account, we should report and banned them.

Edited by Nina26

there will be people who will do this. They will create multiple account and rate there post only. It will be a very difficult task for us to get those peoples. As moderators only know who is rating whom. But if you sense anything then you must inform. But other than that our duty is to report the post which doesn't deserve a rating.

• +3 1

We must work honestly on this forum so that its quality does not decrease, but I am sure that officials will discover their matter quickly and they will be banned from this forum. We must also support reporting officials at any expense we suspect is fake

On 9/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, KURTAULI said:

I think it would be nice if all accounts would have a little simple Kyc verification. For example phone number verification.  I think many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from spammers

@KURTAULI. I completely agree with you. Your suggestion is very good but then I believe alot of people will still have multiaccounts as some might use numbers that belongs to their parents who are not bothered about social media. So I believe the moderators will have a way to solve these kind of problem in a different way.

Fraud is very bad
I would suggest someone who makes more than one account and lies to others
To be interested in enriching his culture more and to read more to get topics that attract members and thus get a positive reputation

The establishment of a many number of accounts on cryptotalk forum is banned by administration and moderators because the members are responsible for that because every account has same IP address, so there is not issue of large number of users on this forum the main issue of same IP address of different accounts which are mad by people so that the 1st account will be banned through administration and the exchange of reviews between members is checked by officials and after that they will banned that account which deserves.

Edited by Umair32

Thank you dear friend for this good advice and I agree with you that you should report fake accounts because they may affect us and should be wary of them because because of them we may be blocked by negative assessments and should work better together .

Hello my friend, This is a good idea
That we got a profit in this forum led some people to violate the rules of the forum to get a higher rate of profit, and this is harmful to the forum and for us as members of this forum
We have to help the admin in preventing this and file a report on everyone who is spamming

Wish you all a good day , and let's work together to make this forum spammers free

• +4 1

I agree with you on this, we must report such people until they are permanently banned from the forum, for example when we see a comment that is less than 100 characters and is not useful and has a positive evaluation, we must verify his previous posts. If they are not good and all of them have a positive evaluation, we must report this Person to be banned

Yes my friend I have seen many inappropriate topics as a positive evaluator, but this work is wrong because it will help members to increase these repeated publications and this will lead to reducing the popularity and popularity of the forum because that is contrary to the existing laws we just have to report that bad people

• +3 1

I agree with you and I think that we will face a new problem within the forum, which is creating fake accounts to obtain positive reviews, but I think that moderators will be able to discover these people easily and they will ban them, and we must also support the supervisors to discover these people It is good that the bitcoin payment has returned.

• +4 1

Of course that will be good and for these people, they will disclose and then they will be forbidden. In my opinion, they will stop this kind of work because it will harm the self and others.

Yes, we are facing a new problem in the forum about fake accounts to get a positive response .. Supervisors should be more strict to detect fake accounts and we will help them with that.

I have noticed that many members are gaining a lot of reputation. While it is impossible to get a positive reaction to every post. This suggests that fraud is taking place and people are gaining reputation from other accounts.

Well I definitely agree with you, after the recent update of bitcoin payment in CryptoTalk, the number of spam senders in the forum may increase, especially since payment in bitcoin will only be done on posts with positive rates, and therefore we must be careful and inform the moderators of any spam immediately in order to preserve on the cleanliness of the cryptoworld and the forum.

• +1 1

yes indeed my friend,  but I think the moderators are doing their job by handling all this issues, anyway it's our duty to be reporting any suspicious acts on the forum so that we can be helping the moderators. 

• +1 1

Dear friends as you know now we cant see who give us reaction then its impossible to hold those spammer who use multiple account to get payment.. But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account.. So i think if any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned from cryptotalk.         

This kind of cheap people should leave this forum.They are getting benefit by their own fake multiple account.Admin must check this and have to take a decision for such type of people.And it is our responsibility also to report such accounts.

• +1 1

We shouldn't to hesitate give positive reputation those who deserve them , because this is compulsory for all of us to encourage the hard work of members . Give the positive ratings to others. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.