Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement well. It is necessary for beginners in particular and for people who want to double their money by not trading in the short term in a way that supports speculation. They must choose the appropriate work, for example Bitcoin work and store it within a portfolio and buy it with good capital and store it in the long term To raise and then sell with a large profit, so dear, this matter is very good, and if you apply it to investment, it is much more important than short-term trading. Thank you very much.

Of course, my friend, investment requires great experience and knowledge. We should not rush to work and trade so that we do not face loss. We must cooperate together and consult the elderly members in order to obtain useful information about trading and increase our profits Good luck for everyone.

I think trading in the short term seems like you can make quick cash but less money. If you invest, you can take some time to research the event and patiently wait for that opportunity to accumulate bigger and better all the time.

• +1 1

Yes mate i agree because am doing both and to say the truth, investing is paying me good than trading. Because i can trade everyday and earn maybe $5 and sometimes i lose. but i can make one invest for one/two weeks and i earn $100 quick.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

Dear crypto members i do not know that what is the advantages of becoming an investor and trader i do not know that why  investing is more profitable then trading i know in trading their is risk but in investing  is their no any risk tell me.

In fact, I am still a beginner in the field of trading and investing, so I have not done any process yet, but upon obtaining sufficient knowledge and experience, I will start my own career.

• +1 1

This is right that if you invest than you will earn more money. Invest your money when market price is low and withdraw money when market price is high. In this way you can earn more than trading.

• +2 1

I'm attempting to benefit from trading. I've made mostly good decisions up to now, but I don't save or keep for long periods of time. I benefit a little, but you may be right. If we keep the money instead of selling it, the profit will be a hundred times higher.

I think It is a basically approach with every person to need a lot of money with short term,because as a successful business need a lot of time and then a successful and valuable a in the market, so trading is a start long term it's good strategy. 

Agreed
You have to study any investment that you undertake, whether it is important or of little importance, and do not stop at a specific number away from the game of fortune. You have entered the field of intelligence and all you have to do is thinking and implement at the right time before the train is missed, but don't come before the train’s date , both things are somewhat similar.

@Whited35 @Calvinpriva

Of course, it is always better to invest money in the long term than trading in the short term, because investment profits will be doubled and much more, but we have to understand the basics of investment, such as the distribution of capital in several currencies.
What are the best currencies to invest

That's a good idea. Investing is therefore a lot less stressful. And, given the uncertainty of crypto, it can be extremely lucrative if you invest in the right ventures. However, if a price jumps by 100% in one day, for example, I normally try to sell. I'll simply buy it back when it becomes available. And something that grows quickly often retraces.

You should to go for the investment in the cryptocurrency market that will help you to achieve your goals and become rich very soon instead of short term traders۔۔

Yes my dear friend I want tell you that we should be a long-term instead of being a short-term investor because if we want a good future in cryptocurrency trading then we should do trade for a long time how is short term investment will not lead us to more benefit.

Hello my friend
Thank you for these tips. Certainly, investment methods and means should be diversified, and capital should not be put in one place
Good luck to you

Whenever you start working, my personal opinion is that the first thing you need to know about informations knowledge are compulsory tostart investing in any place. Take information about things and then you have reached the level perfection you are free to invest.

Investing has proven itself to return big profits over the past years, because the price of cryptocurrencies in general is gradually increasing, but investment is an area that requires patience, wisdom and experience in dealing with cryptocurrencies.

It is the platform in which you have to invest your money for long term period and that will be the great profit for you.Don't be a small trader you want to achieve your long term goals you should think big and work on it harder in order to get success.

I agree with you, my friend, here I always try to invest, by buying bitcoins at the lowest price and then waiting until the price rises and then selling them at the highest price, this is my plan for investing .

I think that one thing that makes you go for some short-term trading is nothing but the temptation to get rich quickly, to make small profits. It is very good for us to understand to make a huge amount of money.

Tolerance may be the hardest activity as beginners as many has think little of this as this comes into utilizing your chance for your potential benefit yet numerous never do this privilege that is the reason others dont get the correct benefit that they might have gotten.

Yes, I agree with you that long-term investments should always be preferred over short-term traders. Being a financial expert is fantastic; simply stay in the same place all the time.

Yes, you are right. We have to invest and be good investors, but this requires us to have sufficient experience to do so. We have to study the issue further and contribute to investment, buying and selling.

They are two good things but as i am a short time trader i can make small profit but i also invest in some projects and i have made huge profit from them. mainly in joined in yobit ieo which are very much profitable especially when you are experienced cryptonian.