Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

There is a distinction among contributing and transient exchanging. I lean toward momentary exchanging. Since I figure nobody can sit tight for quite a while. I have no much experience and information about exchanging and contributing so I can't do that both

Hello my friend, I think that investing is better than trading. You can invest your money and make good profits, but you must have a wide knowledge about currencies and how to invest them and trading is good, but you can win a lot and you can lose all your money with it. Good luck.

It is always more better to me that one be a long term trader instead of being a day trader. Because that will you the opportunity to study the market very well and also give you a clear direction of where the market is headed. You are also much likely to have successful trades of you trade on long terms.

It is very true what you are proposing and it is clearly easier to invest in the long term than to be a short trader because it requires less stress, the cryptocurrency markets are very volatile and being short makes everything even more complicated. .

This is something we need to see, being an inventor can be a really good thing if we learn to love it, but it is important to determine exactly what it is in so many ways that we can truly define everything so we need a perfect stand Run this market and that is, we can be investors, investors can do a lot of research and in the end it works perfectly for them.

Yes, investing is better business than trading. Because if you are earning in trading 5 dollars then you will earn in investing the 100 dollars. It is a huge gap both earning. Therefore investing is too much better than trading. These both work gives you earning but these are too risky. And people which are not expert in these works then they loss too much. 

I think trading is very useful method of earning. If you invest in trading you can take a good profit daily. Trading are three types day trading , short term trading and long term trading. All the term are very useful. 

Yes dear you are right. I really appriciate your point of view. Because in trading there will be a large risk. But in the investment you only give a profit. There are some assumption on investment if you fulfill them . Then there will be a chance to become a rich in the future.

• +5 1

I agree with you my friend, we should not do things lightly because that is when we make the most stupid mistakes, in the world of cryptocurrencies or in any business we want to start we have to see the pros and cons before carrying them out and You always have to go slowly in order to reach your goals with the least losses.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good but investment  is not no the fake person  and scammer  and choose  good site but you have invest your  own self  on any trusted platform  if you have knowledge  about it then investment  is in better then the short term trading  but if we have knowledge  trading  then it's best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Being an investor will fetch you more money than being a short term crypto trader. If you invest in any cryptocurrencies and has patience for some periods of time then you will earn more profits. 

Yet i don't have any experience about it. But i will prefer investing or trading when i will get good experience without any experience its risky to do work here so firstly we should get knowledge about it then we should work on it.

You are right my friend.  Investment give us good money but short-term trader give us meagre amount of money. Although both of them are good but I will prefer to invest instead to become a short-term trader.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. Short term investor is good. But investment is also best. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

• +2 1

Thank you very much this post is really good and worthy to be appreciated so I warmly appreciate you because you are sharing such an informative posts to the other members of the group .Your post will help others in trading.

Thank you for these tips, and I really agree with you that investing is better than trading. It is true that investing requires patience and a long time, but you can get double the profits you get from trading if you invest well.

Hello everyone I hope you all people are doing well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal background for the people who are to earn money from home it is a good thing

Yes, I always prefer long time investment to short term trading, because long investment does not need constant updates on the progress of the investment, as you can leave it for months even, but short term trading needs you to check on the progress all the time.

Short term trading is profitable for those traders who have good experience and knowledge and make good technical and fundamental analysis on market if you are a beginner then you must invest your money in long term holding and earn maximum profit from market

I agree with you, my friend, on that opinion. Therefore, you should be an important member in this wonderful forum and thus you will be one of the winners and an important member.

I think this is something that many beginners seem to forget, most of the time they think that they can only make more money in the market through short term business which is not especially true in bear markets, if you are one of those people who have long  Both trading and investing have tried. They should know now how to research projects (roadmaps, team members and above all their promises) and above all invest in the best work and choose the best at hand, but be careful and remember.  Keep in mind that you should really pay attention to every single detail of their project and the minor problems you see with the project should not be ignored and you should invest accordingly.

So if you really want to make money in both bull and bear markets, my advice is to go ahead and do more research on trending projects in crypto that have big caps in the market (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at better prices  Using TA and remembering to diversify your capital into different currencies, of course, is the easiest way to make a profit in this market since you rely on the project and you have not blindly bought that you will feel any kind of pressure.

It is really a useful topic. Thank you, my friend, for sharing your ideas with us. I am very interested in the topic of investment, so I am currently trying to research and learn more about this field. As you know, you cannot enter without knowing all aspects of investment.

• +1 1

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your things and guidance but I think first of all we should learn about this forum we should learn about the secret of the way of working of cricket talk I'm a beginner and just start working on crypto talk it seems like that this is very beneficial and very wide platform with you everyone can easily earn money so after learning a lot of things we will be able to invest money on this platform thank you

• +4 1

Dear it's a skill based decision. Some are good at trading while others have good experience and knowledge about investment. So  I think it's better to go with your skills. It will be beneficial. While it can be said that investment is little bit less risky and easy to do.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes dear investment is less stressive then trading . In trading we check market rate all time and we earn some time good profit and some time we loose and we need to keep patience. And investment is for one time and we take daily profit easily without stress. Therefore investment is better then trading.

• +4 1