I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

On 9/1/2020 at 12:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Screenshot_20200901-142907.png

Screenshot_20200901-142757.png

When you start getting this type of errors then it means that the time at which you did your rating yesterday and the time your are trying to post newly isn't up to 24hours. You need to give a gap of 24hours before giving a new rating.

Edited by Rajibida22

hello there, this problem has not occurred to me earlier and I really hope it never does, you may need to check if someone is having access to your account and doing reactions on your behalf, if you are one hundred percent sure that you are the only one using your profile then It might be a different timing issue, try to work at different time and see for yourself.

Actually the maximum reaction is 50 per day and each reaction must be 24hour interval assuming you put 50 reaction it must be exactly the same time next day for you to be able to react another ones

I would say that it is like earning a very nice and good platform. When you do your post, wait 2 to 3 hours. After waiting, those who can gain experience by watching your posts will be able to work.

I think that the new campaign is more useful than the campaign before it, and this is normal because everything develops with experience, and perhaps we will see better and more professional campaigns in the future, but it will require additional effort and more serious members in dealing with the forum.

14 minutes ago, himu505 said:

Since three days, i am facing this problem! those who ask about the time i don't think that they are right because there is really a problem with the rating system in the past 3 days

@himu505It is not problem with the rating system. System automatically restricts you from giving the rates if you put rates to the posts too quickly. Attempts to react to the posts stretching in a day. Additionally, be sure to give different rates to the posts. 

• +3 1

There is no problem with the rating system. This is perhaps due to the time difference. However, you can still check and compare after a short while. Everything seems normal in my account. Though I'm a new member, I'm just getting used to the forum. 🙂

That mean you reach your daily reactions limitations so you have to wait for the next 24 hours or some hours before you can be able to react on Post again.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Dear friend i think that your daily limit is exceeded because you are giving like to people very fast. i suggest you that you gave like to other people.Then you would be able to react. 

I think we should also facing this limit reaction on every day. I'm newbie to this forum, I also make many mistakes such as giving reputation points to other fastly without waiting. Then suddenly a message was conveyed to me that your daily reaction limit is exceeded.Then after one hour I tried again but wasted.

Do not worry. I think that you should publish some topics and then you can evaluate until it appears that you are on a new day and you are entitled to 50 reactions; most likely the forum thinks that you have not started a new day so wait a little and try again then you will be able to put the reactions of the members.

it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Dear friend, same thing happened with me when I was a newbie here. Then I understood how community reputation works. It depends on the time I.e 24 hours in this time duration you can only put 50 reactions. While making posts follow date each date 20 posts/day.  E.g you put 50 reactions today at 10 pm, next day you couldn't complete before 10 pm. That's why it shows error message in my case, in your case as below you need to contact moderators by clicking Contact us

They will assist you much better about this error code. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm sure we are in different time zones depending on the country you are, for example you are in Africa and the managers or developers are in Russia that means there is high chance of u earn in day after reactions.

This depends on the time. You might given your reaction in term of your day but for this forum the day wasn't ended yet. That's why the showed that. You need tk follow UTC 0.00 time to react. Further you won't have any problem with giving reputation.

Yes my friend they says your daily limit is exceeded but this is not problem i am trying in that time is your 100 post is complete this is the time to start daily reaction so you need to find that time and start react so your problem then solve

This is a general thing that happens all time sometimes you will want to give a rate but you will be told that you have reached the maximum rating but wait for sometime possibly after an hour  come back and give rating again possibly you will be able to give the rating.

Hi my dear friend.i hope i help you own my experiance .What was the time yesterday when you had gave your first rating? This is because the rating expires in 24 hours. So even if you have not given and reputation today the yesterday timer isn't finished yet. So you are facing this problem. Wait for a while it will be solved itself and you would be able to give rating as usefull.thats it i hope my words are helpful for you 

@guatazoo Normally reputations are provided by the forum moderators to Cryptotalk members for them to  learn quickly through other members posts and that's why it has been limited since you cant complete all 50 rates in a single time to avoid spammers and scammers who are here for earning purpose only as they can rate even to useless posts

download (5).png

it is frustrating for me to that you need to wait for 24 hours in order to put that reaction again I don't know why they require this but we should be allowed to put the reactions at any time we want.

everyone can answer this simple question there is a limit per 24 hours of reaction giving and when you have used all of them there will be no more allowance of more reactions. so do not worry about that.

12 hours ago, Shaami said:

Yes the problem is common don't worry. There is a time zone in the forum for reactions if react today at 10 am it will lock  till tomorow 10 am. You will be able tomorrow to give that reaction at 10 am. Some wr forgot the time thats why we face such problems.

Yes bro most members are not knowing the time zone of this forum so for their information i would like to say that the time zone of this forum is according to the Russian zone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It happens to me also in my account I do finish my post But reputation hold me till some few hours before I was released and able to complete my reputation, I think it is matter of rushing that is why they hold us.

It occurred to me, but it was my mistake, and it may have happened to you. We have to work with Moscow time, and if possible, always give reputations always at the same time, because if you gave it in an hour, and the next day you can give it before, you won't be able to, well, it was like that with me, so I hope that you have resolved.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Wait for another day on the time you react. It resets on the next day depends on the time you react on the first day.