I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

Bro in my view that reacts rate don't refresh at the time as the posts refresh our daily at the same time. As I am trying to say that your daily posts refresh at the same time as you can say it is the starting of the day. But in the case of reacts when you complete the 50 reacts that is the time when you will get the next 50 days at the same time at the next day. I hope this is the reason. And I hope this may help you.

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Cryppro but i think that the forum follows Russian time .So i think we have to react according to the time of Russia. I mean that we should plan our reaction time in accordance  with the Russian time.I can be wrong ,but i am saying this because when ever 24 hours passed after i last did my post i was not able to post again. 

@Flying11Horse I have been checking the Russian time but it won't it will take 24 hours any way you can also check whether I am true or wrong.

• +3 1

Don't worry dear it's a criteria that faces every member. If you react the posts any time one day you'll be able to react the posts on the next day after sometime of your previous time of reaction. Don't react continuously the posts you need to react them after reading just keeping some gap between them.

• +1 2

4 minutes ago, Sofia noor said:

Don't worry dear it's a criteria that faces every member. If you react the posts any time one day you'll be able to react the posts on the next day after sometime of your previous time of reaction. Don't react continuously the posts you need to react them after reading just keeping some gap between them.

Actually I used to face the same problems but I thought maybe it's because I don't have or I was not given enough reputation that's why I couldn't give out too. Thanks @Zaino34for making this clearly explained

Every members have the same number of reaction daily, but the first time reaction you have giving in this forum depend on how you will continue giving reaction, until the after 24 hours interval. 

On 9/1/2020 at 12:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Screenshot_20200901-142907.png

Screenshot_20200901-142757.png

I also used to experience this type of problem, but after some time you can later react to people's post. I think it's time differences between your country and forum time. 

If you had face a problem about daily reaction limit exceeded the you have to wait for next day.Dont worry if are not give reaction.Just wait 24 hours then again you can give reaction to others.

On 9/1/2020 at 5:22 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

@guatazoo This mostly happens when time 24 hr timer(counter) has not been completed yet, and so you're not being able to rate just because the counter is running. Even if your date and time for your region, is showing the exact date, but this features takes its real timing from the server date which is a Russian time. You can check the current russian time here at this website Russian Time and keep yourself up-to-date with the server time.

• +1 2

Since you have exceeded you daily limit, you hav to wait until 24 hrs. And then automatically you will be able to react.

Thank you!

This problem actually happened to me too, I know that there are 50 reactions and I know that I have not exceeded this number, but when I try to give a reaction to one of the topics, an error message appears to me that I no longer have more today, I do not know what caused the problem, but inevitably this is a problem in Forum and I hope moderators solve it.

• +1 1

I don't react to all the post of members I see just few some are not useful to me that is why I don't rate it so it will last before to exceed the daily limit of the like or dislike

• +1 1

wait 24h after your last reaction giving ended. you can only give reactions once in 24h and make yourself a schecule when you are gonna give ratings to other users.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

2 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

This problem actually happened to me too, I know that there are 50 reactions and I know that I have not exceeded this number, but when I try to give a reaction to one of the topics, an error message appears to me that I no longer have more today, I do not know what caused the problem, but inevitably this is a problem in Forum and I hope moderators solve it.

Well am not sure I but I think the admins want us to work hard or to stay in the the forum for a very long time because when you stay for a long time it will start given the reaction again mostly few minutes to the next day

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Well am not sure I but I think the admins want us to work hard or to stay in the the forum for a very long time because when you stay for a long time it will start given the reaction again mostly few minutes to the next day

Well, do you mean that the number of reactions is limited to a certain period of time and when you stay longer in the forum you get an increase in the number of reactions, maybe your words are correct because I noticed that after a while I can give a reaction again even though I was blocked the first time.

This happens. A lot, especially when you reply to posts at the end of the day and think that you are still on the previous day while the time indicates that a new day has begun.

A simple and expected thing, this happens with everyone, my friend. You still do not know the time difference in your country with the time that the forum follows

If you want to solve this problem, all you have to do is take into account the time difference between countries and then respond in the middle of the day, not the beginning or the end

I did not encounter this problem in the forum, I think you should refresh the page or wait a while before you can write your comment on the forum.

You are not able to react as you have reached at the limit which is given by this forum , When you react last time you have to note that time the. After 24 Hours you can react it's a rule of this forum, so keep reacting thanks.

Edited by Raeeskhan517

In order to have the opportunity for everyone, the forum has set this rule. You can do 50 comments per day. If you exceed this limit, you will receive an alert, and this may happen as a result of a defect in the servers and maintenance

Because after completing your daily exceed limit of reactions it is then reactive after 24 hours.You cannot react for 24 hours after completing the per day limit.So You have to wait for 24 hours to give reaction to posts and comments again.Hope you get it.Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

I think that you may still be on the same day according to cryptotalk because the forum starts a new day at 11 pm gmt each day and you may have liked a post after 11 pm and tried to like another the next day before 11 pm.

This alsop happened to me I think it need to be racting at the same time everyday in order to avoid this bothering of time limit exceeded.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't remember having this problem. It is probably something that restricts you from giving reactions. I have been told that giving too many isn't proper and I was warned and excluded from payments for giving reactions. Maybe in your case you were blocked from any reactions in your forum account. 

To be honest,

at times i find this quite inconvenient, as the time i come onto the forum changes everyday, and i believe that instead the forum should reset the reactions when your posts are reset for that day as well.