Expert members (Differences) - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

On 8/31/2020 at 7:47 AM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

I admire the experts because they are people capable of orienting new members a lot, they greatly help us all as a community as well as those who strive to write complex content in what they do their best and write it in such a way that they understand everything the public and that is to be admired.

• +1 1

Everyone has an experience of one star, everyone is engaged .An address Prince Punjabi cannot do the same thing .Everyone works in their own way .Love bites someone 

On 8/31/2020 at 5:17 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

Thanks mate for bringing this informative information's in this forum. There are lot of expert members in this forum who helps us if we need any kind of help and this is the reason that i am still work on this forum. When ever i need a kind of help there are many expert members who helped me in this forum.

you talked about very important point here , as you said we beginners in the forum can benefit from this forum experts who have better understanding of the rules and how things are going here while if we talk about crypto experts any of us may be one of them even new members and this can be known from the information they share in their posts

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this informative posts as this widens my knowledge more about experts on this forum. This really gives me more understanding on how i can also become an expert by learning more on Cryptocurrency in this forum to contribute to the forum too as well. Also, i am looking forward to take one expert in this forum as my mentor that will be putting me though on how to succeed in Cryptoworld.

Not all old members are experts not to be too judgy I think some of them really just take their time here to try to earn the money and not give knowledgeable contents for people to read and understand. Thanks for this advice it was actually really accurate but I notice some negative reactions to good contents here which is really bad but everyone with their opinion. Let's all try our best and it'll all be good we are all experts there is nothing special about how long a person has been here we all can be experts.

Thanks for putting up this post
But I would like to add that there is a type of experts who are experts of experience, that is, they obtained their experience from repeated experiences and they are aware of various aspects

Well you are right buddy! This is not necessary that everyone has to expert in same field. Different people have different knowledge, they are expert in different field. So everyone should share their ow knowledge so that people can grab knowledge about different factor. Everone is expert in their own experience.

Edited by Rubaba99

It is a good way to encourage users to create their own topics, an initiative that can help the activity in the English forum increase, I plan to create a tutorial on how to use the quick exchange pages like ShapeShift, but I thought that not repercussion for having little experience in the forum

These people who know a lot that they are experts without a doubt, are super vital in this type of forum because they are the ones who guide the newest so that they have a better life in this world of cryptocurrencies.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

Exactly there are two kinds of experts in this forum one is forum expert and others are crypto experts. I hope that both of these experts helps the newbies to learn from them and their experienced. They should post good topics and informative topics about this forum and about crypto world so newbie can learn a good knowledge and can earn profits in future.

Edited by Farukatie
  • +3 1

On 8/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something specspe

Congratulation for wanderfull Post Brother, you are absolutely fit. Everyone is a different person in his work and exports differently, so everyone has their experience and knowledge and is different from others.  And in this way everyone shares his knowledge with friends because he specializes in things. 

10 hours ago, Angeloslera said:

Thanks, @Calvinpriva for these informative posts. Most of the members you have crossed 200 to 300 posts think themselves as a senior and experienced members. They give unusual advice to beginners.

Yeah @Angeloslera , there are many members who sees themselves as experts in everything because they have large accounts. But they are wrong because there is a big difference between a forum expert and a crypto expert, i believe everyone is expert in something.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  We think that the seniors here are very expert. But in my opinion, everyone can be an expert here. Everyone works with the highest hours and if we work according to the rules of time, we can also become experts.

• +2 1

Hi there mate. I think the forum experts are the people also experienced in trading and investment in crypto. Since this is the beginners section, they don't hang around here much but in other sections, these members share really interesting insights into the crypto environment. I advise all members to follow these subsections, too. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

While you initially join this forum, your rank is brand new.Then when you work on this forum, So your bank continusely increases and you become newbie after sometime.You become a junior member after commenting the first hundred posts.In this way you become a senior member And then expert.In my opinion, Knowledge of expert and senior members does not make much difference .

• +1 1

Everyone is an expert in one way or the other, part of the reasons why we found ourselves here is to gain and learn one or more ideas and knowledges in addition to the ones we have learnt.  Don't let anyone feel inferior, especially the newbies because we never can tell how much of knowledge the person is carrying, some newbies might be of great advantageous to every other senior members here in the sense that we never can tell the kind of experience the person carries, we should always embrace the certainty and opportunity of learning more and more from others regardless of the rank the person might be.

Every one is born with some kind of extraordinary abilities so we respect to all kind of human beings,  if one guy is lazy in one format then he/she will be expert in other one definately. These are God gifted things which are naturally distributed. As happened in this forum members too & so on.

You have opened my mind because i thought every senior member is an expert in everything like in trading .and they just know what to do inorder to get better as being trader .they are scared to posts topic or threads because they think that they be reported right away .

This would make it easy for you to actually work as hard to really understand what is going on ,so expected person always earn more in very field of life .knowledge of exppert and senior member does not make much difference .

On 8/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

@Calvinpriva Yes, we do not have to be afraid to share our experiences and knowledge on a topic we love. Trust is necessary for success, and I add to your article that every person is an expert on something and is not aware of that.

• +1 1

This is a good positive quality topic many newbies need to come across because here we can see the difference between the two types of expert, we should always work hard so as to achieve this level because knowledge is light  and only with tht we can succeed both in the forum and cryptoworld.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have now fully opened my eyes coz as for i sometimes think expert and senior members are the same position in this forum and so even if a member is old in this forum and still act normally and cannot create a good topic which will help beginners still i will say you are not and expert but a member here which is old and can do and undo.

The expert in the forum is the one who has the longest time and has a successful strategy and style of work here, and we can distinguish it by his high rank Either an expert in cryptocurrency or a cryptocurrency scientist may be a beginner here and have a low rank, but he spent more time trading and studying cryptocurrencies away from the forum.

• +2 1