[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

Thank you mate @Whited35 I really appreciate you been very nice to  us all by sharing what this interesting information I think it is very important for all members here to know much about cryptocurrencies how you can invest successfully,stake successfully and trade with coins successfully you can simply visit the experienced tutorial videos on youtube.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Nayeemul Islam said:

Very good post. You can learn from cryptotalk. As you know it is a big platform. there have many tutorials where you can learn about crypto and blockchain.

Thanks for the link. You might learn from the courses no matter it can be video or any form of tutorials. 

6 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

Thank you mate @Whited35 I really appreciate you been very nice to  us all by sharing what this interesting information I think it is very important for all members here to know much about cryptocurrencies how you can invest successfully,stake successfully and trade with coins successfully you can simply visit the experienced tutorial videos on youtube.

You can learn from YouTube videos too but check my some previous replies, I have main concern is, get ideas from the authentic sources only. All YouTube videos may not provide you accurate information. If you take courses from the trusted institutions, you will not be in illusion due to the wrong ideas. 

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone in this forum my friend and it is really helpful and informative topic for everyone especially new members because they don't have much knowledge about crypto forum .

If you can learn for free here, you can gain some good knowledge here.  Because if your purpose here is how you will work in the forum, in fact those who work in this forum are the only ones here because if they can follow the rules, they will be able to have some good knowledge and it will be easy for them. Hopefully one day they will understand something good.  They will be able to make some good comments here

This is excellent information. Such types of free courses enhance our knowledge and improve our communication skills. Thanks for sharing such important information

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great information which would be really helpful for newbies and newcomers and specially for those who don't know about this forum much as me because I also new in this forum and I don't know  much about the forum so it would be really helpful for me.

On 1/31/2021 at 8:08 PM, Suhema said:

Thank you for sharing this informative topic with us. It is really helpful for the students to earn and learn things in early ages. Lot of the sites are present in the market which we used for earning and secure our future.

For now be focused to learn more about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency if you are beginner in this field. Technical knowledge is needed for earnings as you have said there. So many guys are still believing in the myths of crypto which will be dangerous. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:45 PM, Al-Wassouf said:

but rather we have to search the Internet and references to learn the different areas of crypto and develop ourselves in one or some of these areas.

Cool, take the time to study hard first. 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

Ethereum: Learn about Ethereum
This free course is officially offered by Ethereum.org itself. It helps you to learn all about Ethereum blockchain network. 

EDX: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies (Recommended)
This is another free but great course from  UC Berkeley on EDX.org. By completing this free course, you will able to learn the following things.

• Fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space
  • Smart contracts
  • What is Ethereum blockchain?
  • How Decentralized applications are built? 

For more free courses, reveal the following content prepared by my friend @rekter👇

Note:-Not only for beginners, theses courses are really helpful for all of you to increase your knowledge so come up in this discussion thread with some genuine ideas or questions to keep up the discussions.

Feel free to ask constructive questions to this topic. All of you are free to share your thoughts here.I have been creating useful tutorials in the "Tutorials" Section on this forum. Don't forget to check them🙏

Good Luck 😊

Likewise Coinbase and Coinmarketcap are running learn and procure programs where you find out about explicit digital forms of money and acquire at the same time. Binance institute and Binance research are likewise incredible spots for learning.

Thanks for giving us this incredible information nut in my opinion i think if we use this forum regularly than we will learn each and every thing even about blockchain is also because they have many forums and Members so everyone share thier own experience and every and each person get benefit with that so why we need to do course this type

This is one of the most important and best useful publications that we always talk about ,, I think that many of us did not have this important information ,, and I hope that you will always share with us what you have of knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies my friend ,, thank you ❤️

technical analysis so that we can trade and learn more about Cryptocurrency and the blockchain,  but most of them are very expensive

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

20 minutes ago, kikifam said:

Yes this is a good idea and I saw an article by @davy22 And it was very good informative article of how one can start  in using block chain this is so amazing and effective for so many people

Which articles from him? Can you pass the links ? I might update my topic if there are more cool contents to help the audiences. 

21 minutes ago, md.nayem01 said:

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

You gone off-topic here. The discussions are based-on the courses for blockchain technology not about the investments in particular cryptocurrencies as you are telling here. 

This aggregation of assets is incredibly significant, mate. I would say you've saved us a ton of looking through an ideal opportunity to discover these courses. Will see, particularly the UDEMY interface as I'm amazingly inspired by this kind of data. It's never late to begin learning and diving further into everything identified with digital forms of money and blockchain innovation.

15 hours ago, Designs112 said:

There are much sites where you will learn alot of things about cryptocurrencies such as udemy and you can even search what you are trying to know in the world of cryptocurrencies,there is some apps in App Store if you download and learn about crypto

Do you have clue about such apps to use? If they are really offering the best lessons about the Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology, I might update this topics with the links. I really want to maximize the possibilities to share excellent blockchain-related ideas through this topic. I wish beginners to learn more about this genuine technology. 

Dear friend you made a great post by using the valuable information for the help of all members I think everyone can get more information and knowledge by your post. Your given links Will also be  very helpful for the members that want to learn proper knowledge about the Blockchain and cryptocyrrency.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

Ethereum: Learn about Ethereum
This free course is officially offered by Ethereum.org itself. It helps you to learn all about Ethereum blockchain network. 

EDX: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies (Recommended)
This is another free but great course from  UC Berkeley on EDX.org. By completing this free course, you will able to learn the following things.

• Fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space
  • Smart contracts
  • What is Ethereum blockchain?
  • How Decentralized applications are built? 

For more free courses, reveal the following content prepared by my friend @rekter👇

Note:-Not only for beginners, theses courses are really helpful for all of you to increase your knowledge so come up in this discussion thread with some genuine ideas or questions to keep up the discussions.

Feel free to ask constructive questions to this topic. All of you are free to share your thoughts here.I have been creating useful tutorials in the "Tutorials" Section on this forum. Don't forget to check them🙏

Good Luck 😊

Yes dear friend absolutely right thank you for sharing this useful information but I think these days it's not difficult if you want it to earn and learn you should go to Google and search anything their  are videos lecture Tutor that gives  you information according to your question so don't worry about that.

thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great information if we do have short courses in blockchain and others and then it would be very helpful for our new working and for the betterment of this forum. Your all points are helpful and useful for all who want to know about it.

• +3 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I have been providing this course to the academics from reputed and reputed institutes. So instead of just relying on YouTube, I kindly ask you to consider these courses. By doing that you are on the right path

It's good to teach and educate people around you ways in which dy can empower themself for the better and have a good and educative life for their future generations  . And term to achieve more knowledge  

On 2/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Robert88876 said:

This is one great piece of knowledge and content that you have shared in this topic and it can be game changing element for all the people working on this forum. This will really help all the members to enhance their knowledge about crypto and that will help later in their life to get more success.

It could be the best masterpiece for curious guys if they had correctly studied the free courses offered from the reputed institutions which you can see in this topic but it's sad to say, the most of guys are coming here just to exhibit gratitude which is not necessary. I seriously expects the constructive questions about the blockchain technology in this topic. 

Friend, this topic that you have made is very useful and of great help because for those who do not know something thanks to this topic that you have done now if they will be able to know or find out thanks to these links that will send them to tutorials to inform themselves or know.

Hello friend, very constructive, your information, especially for me, I am a beginner and I have to be very careful when it comes to the courses and especially when they are free because most are scammers who only want to harm us and since we have no experience we are cannon fodder do not take it as a bad friend but we have to be vigilant and defend each other.

• +2 1

@Whited35Hello, thank you very much. In all sincerity, I search for posts like this in order to direct me to start with a steady step. I followed a lot on YouTube and Google about cryptocurrencies and I had a good idea, but I lack directive towards the easy sites that I start with. I hope that we find a lot like this useful and inspiring post.

5 minutes ago, Moudr said:

@Whited35Hello, thank you very much. In all sincerity, I search for posts like this in order to direct me to start with a steady step. I followed a lot on YouTube and Google about cryptocurrencies and I had a good idea, but I lack directive towards the easy sites that I start with. I hope that we find a lot like this useful and inspiring post.

Hi @Moudr, no worries😉 ! Get started your days with the fresh ideas from the free blockchain courses mentioned in the topic. Get started learning and ask all the technical questions related to blockchain to this thread that's why thread is still opened for discussions otherwise I might ask moderators to close this thread.