Careful of Google Ads - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Careful of Google Ads

There are so many scammers out there in the internet, and they can hide under the google advertisement, so we most be very careful and watchful with the google advertisement so that we wouldn't fall victim of unnecessary scam, this is my advice for all, thank you so much.

Yes, on the internet we get many advertisements with promises to earn more money and unfortunately they are scams we must be cautious and detect it quickly, in this forum there is a lot of useful content that we must take advantage of on how to avoid being scammed.

Fake websites are widespread, and fraudsters always have multiple methods and methods for spreading information that attracts people to enter and work with it.
And as I mentioned, they often use sites that are similar to real sites to hide themselves and cover up with them, so many people make mistakes and deal with them.
Therefore, we must search and verify any site or advertisement for profit before entering it and providing our personal information to it.

My friend I think Google ads should never be trusted because most of them are frauds and there are many scammers and fraudsters who create these ads for their own benefit, in the way of Google AdSense.  So of course I will tell you to stay away from these or you will be deceived.

Luckily you have done this now, thanks to you, I know that there are also scammers on google who want to scam us, I didn't know anything about this but now I can be more careful and cautious so that those scammers can't scam me.

With the development of the encryption world, fraud has increased and its methods increased. We have to stay away from suspicious sites and consult the elderly to find out if they are fake or not. Fraudsters are cunning in persuading others and defrauding them, so you should take the highest degree of alertness and caution. Stay away from groups.  Telegram because it promotes something like this and causes you to lose your money

• +4 1

This talk informs us of knowing that scammers are not only limited to fake accounts and false advantages that they offer us, but we must also pay attention to Google ads and websites, and we must beware of entering pages that include encrypted conversation that may provide wrong information and sites for fraud. Thanks for this wonderful topic

Yes, my dear friend, of course, beware of fraudsters on Google. Beware of advertisements in order not to be defrauded. Yes my dear friend. Thank you for your good question. Good luck to all friends and members. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thanks, friend, for highlighting this deception. I don't care about such a thing, but now I will be careful about it like this You can say that a website is a scam or a fake as soon as there is an error in the domain name or in the source link. We must be careful when using any website.

• +3 1

Thanks for  this advice scammers are now buying google ads and with that it is very easy to scam peoples on website and it likes we in this great platform we have to be very careful for protecting our account from them.

My friend, I think that the problem of fraud is facing most of the members here. We have to be careful during work and deal with credible and safe sites in order to avoid losing our money.

Every website, every app has Google and different types of ads. And in this forum too many members put advertisements in their posts. We should avoid these advertisements as it may deceive us.

Definitely the right suggestion, and don't open any advertisements because these ads appear on the main page and are visible at all times, and when you open the page again, the ads appear again, so don't do anything and just choose the project.

Thank you, my friend, for shedding light on this topic, which is a form of deception, and in this one
Times I will be careful because trading in cryptocurrencies contains a lot of fraudsters

It is true, my friend, and there, too, a number of researchers at Microsoft Corporation, a few days ago, created one of the most dangerous malicious programs on users' devices, which is the Adrozek program, where the program can extract device data and steal the data on it, threatening hundreds of millions of users. Adrozek is spread in most search engines such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, as well as Microsoft's Edge browser and the Russian Yandex browser, where the virus disguises itself as ads and when searching for something it appears as an advertisement and when clicking it penetrates users.

You are right friend. We should be careful . I am completely agree with you. Thank you so much dear for telling this. I am very grateful that you share your knowledge with us. I appreciate you for your post. It is very helpful.

Thank for inform about this type of scame.  So when we heard about that we can earn from ads then a human nature move to this things without any explanation and knowledge.  So now most of people know that type of scame can be exist.  So i think it good to choose right place for earning.  So we are here that is good and we can take right information from this forum and then we can start trading and so on which we think that we can make right. But it good that if we control our greed and tmtake right decisions.  When we have knowledge and know the environment then we can make right decisions. 

Dear friend @Rabia Maryam @Asim wazir I think the maximum attention has to be paid to some advertisements in the crypto community are useful ones in conjunction with counterfeits which are very dangerous because they lead you directly or indirectly to the skimmers. You need to be extra careful and careful about any ad, take your time and do extensive research to ensure its validity, apart from any strange site. Thank you 

Hello friend.That's true many newbies have been become prey of scamming sites, I always check before doing any money transactions with any site, most of the time I ask my friends and colleges to send me the link of the site. so avoid as much as you can to safe yourself from scammers.But the problem is not lie with us its the system where the government is not strong enough to catch those scammers because of that they are coming again and again .We need strong hold against scammers where they will be strike down fastly and they fear from punishment.thanks for read my comments

We can notice or we will know or the site is asking if we see that and we can also ask other person I think there are totally spend or scam on telegram or Google ads but pretty good platform this is real and you will be trust on this with closed eyes

Indeed, this method is very common in defrauding people as fraudsters change one letter in the source link and when pressured it directs you to a fake page . We must pay close attention while working so that we do not fall victim to these scammers .

You should warn Kokel ads . Because it will not help you anything and it is a waste of time . You have to be very careful and be a conscious and smart person who knows every step you take if it is positive or negative . If it will harm you or benefit you . You always have to be careful to be safe

Hello friend we can understand how old are scammers are added in the google advertising and make a link in the add which is very dangerous and when ever you open you account may be hacked or some time they hacked your whole system and you cant do any thing.