Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

On 3/24/2021 at 12:50 PM, Jorge_salem said:

Why not believe that they can have a good value in the market?

Who has not believed that TWT won't have the good value in the market? Trust wallet is itself from Binance and Binance has backed it to grow. TWT is already listed on many exchange sites and performance is great so price can be go higher than $1 but all these things need some time as we should allow time for the potential investors to invest in it. 

There are many people believe in binance and trust wallets also they believe in their airdrops and tokens! And about trading Twt if it proves to us it's really valuable so i will trade it and it may be even better than many cryptocurrencies trust wallet is one of the best multi coin wallets,unfortunately the opportunity to earn their own twt token that is increasing in value is changed and works if the eventual refferal makes a purchase of 50 dollars, it still remains an excellent additional opportunity to earn

1 hour ago, ShaneV.Johnson5 said:

Okay I was introduced to the Wallet token but I thought it was tough for me to understand what it was and especially the scam that was on the wallet so it is important to follow a certain route to get it and that is what am going to do today

It was/is definitely not a scam wallet as millions of users from all around the world are actually using this wallet. TWT as the utility tokens from this trusted wallet, you can use it for the various purposes to deal with the real world applications so be cautioned against the false rumors associated this genuine non-custodial wallet. 

Actually,TWT is a coin with a lot of potential. I think it is possible to make a good profit in the future by holding it.In my opinion there are many people who believe in binance and trust wallets. I hope one day its price per token it will reach more than $1 its a promising token.

Hello my friend ,
I think we all fall into such a situation that we buy a currency whose value drops and after we sell it, its value rises again
Predicting the rise and fall of the value of the currency is very difficult, because I always try to look at the history of buying and selling a currency before making a trade, and most of the time I fail at that.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, sasoki said:

I think that a coin that is attached to a campaign, and in this case it is a Trust wallet, can't grow just like that. It's starting to look like a stock. Only in the case of cryptocurrencies, holders of coins attached to the campaign do not receive anything other than a profit from the growth of the coin.

TWT has the use cases and it is not just used to reward users for some sort of the schemes and offers. It is utility  tokens but I wonder how can you say too early that it won't grow up in the future? Have you ever check the stats for this Token on the Coinmarketcap? If not check it now there. 

The opportunity to create their own TWT token that grows within the limits of value is actually converted and so are the functions when the ultimate reference decides to buy something pocketbook among the greatest multi-coin wallets, where you can enter at least as far as cell phones are inside I think TWT coin will be potentials Big in the future.

• -5 1

One of the currencies that I regret most about selling it is for me, it was very bad. I hope that it will improve again because I will invest in the currency in the near future.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Nonahassan said:

One of the currencies that I regret most about selling it is for me, it was very bad. I hope that it will improve again because I will invest in the currency in the near future.

Can you tell a little bit why you regret to prefer TWT? As it is one of the unique token with the best performance in the cryptocurrency markets, I am really interested to know what sort of defects are there for this unique utility token from the world's best non-custodial wallet i.e. Trust Wallet. 

7 hours ago, kyzne4ik1 said:

I didn't know that the trust wallet token was part of the Bep2 network. Under the first referral program I got os 3k from TwT, which brought me good earnings.

TWT perfectly follows the BEP2 token standard on the Binance Chain and it's being supported on the wallets which have the integration with the Binance Chain and the Binance smart chain. You can find more details about the TWT tokens in the Trust wallet community. Other token stats can be seen on the Coinmarketcap's page too. 

You also have to take into account that the number of beneficiaries with TwT was large and that prices changed in a crazy way in high demand, but of course I have also noticed that bombardment.

• +2 1

My dear this currency is the first one for the holding and it will be a great currency in the future with many traders so iadviced you to hold it.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, chris smith said:

My dear this currency is the first one for the holding and it will be a great currency in the future with many traders so iadviced you to hold it.

Are you familiar with the usecases of the TWT tokens from the Trust wallet? Why are you suggesting members to hold this token? 

23 hours ago, Wael154 said:

You also have to take into account that the number of beneficiaries with TwT was large and that prices changed in a crazy way in high demand, but of course I have also noticed that bombardment.

Lol, bombardment? I have not got the clue here, friend. Supply and demand ratio is the very basic cause to affect the price of cryptocurrencies. 

18 hours ago, Phosphorus said:

went through that moment with the twt now the serious question that comes is good to invest in it for the future or its end will come soon

Neither I recommend you to invest in it nor avoid it. The token is the best performers on the bigger exchange sites including the Binance exchange exchange so the decisions depend on you. 

Trust wallet is one of the best wallets that have been created for me, especially since I can use it on a mobile phone. I am an investor in twt, but I do not trade it yet, as it is an excellent opportunity that should be exploited.

On 4/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, Soso7980 said:

as it is an excellent opportunity that should be exploited.

Hi, what do you mean here?

5 hours ago, Naeem13 said:

It is also the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance, one of the most reliable exchanges. TWT token is main token of Trust wallet. 

Binance has sealed the deal later but it was already created by other developers. It is decentralized wallet and TWT is powering the wallet acting like a utility token. 

2 hours ago, Zulqar1122 said:

There are many people who beleive in trust wallet and also in airdrop and binance and i am also one of them who believe in trust wallet .

So you believe in Trust wallet, it is another matter. We are talking about the TWT tokens in this thread. If you have any questions about the TWT tokens, you can ask here. 

I also notice that pump when i twt reach at 0.06$ .And i also think why trust wallet is not listening their own coin. On another way atomic wallet have their own coin which is listed on many sites...

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Sena1234 said:

I also notice that pump when i twt reach at 0.06$ .And i also think why trust wallet is not listening their own coin. On another way atomic wallet have their own coin which is listed on many sites...

It was older case. Now Trust wallet itself allows you to swap TWT against other tokens. Additionally, you can use the DEX feature which is integrated with the BinanceDEX and exchange with the desired and supported tokens. Make sure you have sufficient amount of BNB to cover the fees while using the DEX feature on the Trust wallet. 

21 hours ago, Tesla said:

Trust wallet token is very good and I think investing in it will be profitable. All this tokens belonging to successful platforms such as BNB for Binance and BAT for Brave browser can be a good investment opportunity

TWT follows the Binance Chain as it is from the Binance's decentralized wallet Trust wallet. You can clearly see the performances and the very competitive trading of TWT in the major cryptocurrency exchange including the Binance itself. In order to invest in TWT, I can say nothing on it as you are free to make your own investment strategies. 

On 4/21/2021 at 8:35 PM, dubaityt9 said:

I didn't know that the trust wallet token was part of the Bep2 network. Under the first referral program I got os 3k from TwT, which brought me good earnings.

It has the Binance Chain supported utility tokens TWT. It's very nice to  see, investors in TWT are also making the  decent profits from the DeFi platforms. 3K TWT from  the Airdrop? Sounds amazing, you would manage to make the good profits if you sell them at the current exchange rates in the markets. Check the price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token/

Edited by Whited35

44 minutes ago, Jam Noman said:

Currently the price of this coin is hovering, $ 0.06, which those who currently saved their tokens could have taken a higher percentage of the profit that could be obtained in the referral campaign a few months ago, and stops waiting to continue  waiting for an even stronger climb.

Binance is actively involved to back and brand this token so we it has the future and the usecases. No matter whatever its current price now, there are the possibilities, price of this token might increase in the near future. Check the current progress of  this token on the Coinmarketcp:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token/

3 hours ago, Maherch said:

I am very interested about twt. I think twt is can be good project and good dev with good team work. And think twt xon be surprising with the project. Very interesting wait and see the next step about twt.  

TWT is not a project, it is the utility token from the non-custodial Trust wallet. Are you familiar with this world's famous Trust wallet which is being used by so many users from this world? Check it on your smartphone as it is supported on the variety of devices and the Operating Systems. Lightweight and the best performing wallet. 

I'm still unable to locate a TWT listing announcement letter from Trust wallet, and even Coinmarketcap shows TWT with missing information. Both the marketcap and the circulating supply have no data. Due to the last pump, the price jumped from $0.017 to $0.038 and is now seeing help beyond $0.030. Pumping is a great concept because it attracts more buyers, but they will undoubtedly dump after they have made enough money. I assume they canceled all deals with other trading platforms until they listed TWT on their own website, Binance.

16 hours ago, Sahroz said:

I assume Trust wallet Coin has opportunity because it is supported by Btc as its international youtube paypal account; thus, it is best to purchase and keep it now while the price is still low, as most wallet-based tokens are doing well in terms of price.

Huh, supported by BTC !! What do you mean ? The pair against Bitcoin is there for TWT on different cryptocurrency exchange but itself, it is not supported on the Bitcoin blockchain network. If you have no ideas, this is a token from Trust wallet with BEP2 Token standard. Maybe, you need to have more information about this token. 

DYOR throughout the field u fond of - excited with p2p trades field, not many key players. I'm excited by TXA. TXA project aims to create cross-chain decentralized settlement layer for hybrid exchanges such as Tacen Platform. TXA token is an utility token of the TXA Settlement Layer that will ensure that trust is minimized for the settlement of peer-to-peer trades. Check, would discuss.

10 hours ago, Elzhota2 said:

Hey friend I have a question, I need to know if there is still time to enter the project you have put in, or have I already lost the opportunity? I will appreciate your answer my dear friend.

If you are talking about TWT airdrop, yes it is already finished but you might wait several other opportuity from the project. Have you ever checked their Trust community? If not, you can check it now. Here is the link:https://community.trustwallet.com/