Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

Iam truly happy to turned into an individual from this gathering, in my genuine I have no companions gathering to know crypto, however I generally thinks this discussion individuals my friend's, so I recommend new individuals follow discussion rules in light of the fact that these rules assists with saving our records in this brilliant gathering, 

Slip-ups being essential for our life ""achievement never last mix-up never lethal"", so face this slip-up with mental fortitude, as like same in this gathering some misstep we made without our expectation, discussion authorities gives cautioning focuses, don't frustrated when get this focuses attempt to develop ourselves, iam additionally got this admonition focuses and I generally recollect this focuses, and attempt to don't do again in light of the fact that this gathering gave us learning and procuring offer, at that point we likewise give our 100% percent and increment this gathering notoriety to different contenders.

If anyone makes a mistake and violate a minor forum rule, they get a warning point and it will be forgiven if not repetated for a specific amount of time. But if your mistake is grave and intentional then possibly you will get a ban and there is no returning back from it so every member should read the forum rules first and behave accordingly or their mistakes can bring grave consequences. 

You're right, that's why every newbies should read the rules and follow it when they join the forum. We need all need to follow the rules and adapt. If we can do that we can make this forum more efficient platform. It's all in our hands. Sometimes we can forget the rules that's why we should read it time by time so we won't make mistake.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

Thanks for warm welcome, probably the best a beginner can expect, you made emphasis on the rules which we can all agree are the bedrock of any successful endeavors. But we all are liable to make mistake, reading the rules would help to reduce that. 

Nice topic.

Rules and regulations are very important for every activities you do. Here in cryptotalk it's not different. I urge all members of this forum to please abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and by so doing, things do be easy for every member.

Hello my friend, it is natural for a person to make mistakes, and a mistake knows what is right and makes us more committed and careful later on, and I am with the idea that a member is punished with the same thing as a new member, it is possible that I make a mistake and this does not mean surrender.

Yes, of course, to work in the forum, first thing is that we should go to the rules of  forum, according to the rules of the forum, we should make our post unique and useful and use 4 to 5 sentences in it or at least  100 words. You should not copy paste and don't make irrelevant  topic, apart from this, we should not create violence  in the forum. 

We never need to read the rules and regulations, but we should understand them. If we understand the rules before we do anything, then our work is done in a good way. In this way, we do not read the rules of this form.  Understand its rules and then we do our work according to our understanding۔Mistakes are an essential asset of our lives or mistakes are like a gift to us because after making a mistake a person always does good deeds and thus by making a mistake we can improve our work later than before.

Hi guys! 

I'm a mewbier. I know about their rules and regulations . that's why i join this forum and i follow their rules and regulations. I'm very glad to do work here and i want to become their member😍.

Mistakes are happened . But i work here very carefully that the reason i want to become their member and do work hard on this forum. 

when we follow rules and regulations then mistakes are not happened .

Dear friend  In order to start working on it, our newcomers need to know all the rules of this forum.  You need to get a good idea of the work of the forum.  Before making any post, you need to have a good idea about the content of the post and then comment.  You have to refrain from doing anything outside the rules and you have to be focused on your work.  Must work with interest.  Thank you.

It's would be great when we make the forum rules our best of friends because when will respecting them and avoid doing what will bring an end to the coexistence between us and the forum rules.

We all do make mistakes but we should try to avoid the mistake as much as possible and we can only and easily do this my adhering to the forum rule

In this organization we can't make any rule the rule is already given to us. We only follow these rules and regulations and earn money by writing comments on the given topics. 

In this forum rules are made4us if you violates rules  will post will be deleting and again if not follow the rules you will be banned .we should learn from our mistakes and as I in my previous post mentioned that mistakes are the best teacher of yours some learn from mistakes and and earn too yours

no matter we like them or not the forum rules are the forced rules that we always need to follow that is the only way to stay safe here and keep on working here.

Here the moderator has made the rules. But even then we make some rules due to which our site will be very beautiful.
In my opinion, those of us who work here will definitely make good comments here, omit the comments you don't get or try to find out. After that if you aim at scammers. Then you must tell the moderator. We will always help new people. I will come forward to solve any of their problems. Thank you.

Welcome friend in cryptotalk. I am joining crypto talk just one month ago.so i considered myself as a newbie of cryptotalk forum yet. But as far as i know about Crypto, the work " making rules of the site is the work of cryptotalk administration. It is just out of our responsibility.                 

The rules of the forum are good and impose penalties that make the members abide by the forum and are keen to improve their performance and the level of their posts, provide what is useful and reduce spam, and we must work hard and carefully and avoid making mistakes made by other members.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:43 AM, Maihausawa said:

It's very important we should be friendly with the forum rules and regulations.  It's very important for us to be avoiding what will make us get a warning point or even get a banned. We can do this to become friendly with the forum rules.

Well said mate, if we make them our friends,it will be very difficult for us to violate them, we will easily remember the rules whenever we are working in the forum, I think that actually the best thing to do so as not to violate the forum rules and regulations

Human beings are not a machine . Mistakes can b occoured by a human.solution of mistakes also possible . But by joining crptotalk forum you should follow the rules and regulation. Try to overcome on mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

12 minutes ago, KevinGarcia said:

Our commitment to the site’s rules while working, writing and commenting on this site enables us to continue to work and benefit from the expertise that the members have on the site. 

Commitment isn't enough, let's also make sure that we're going to commit that we're going to post quality contents as much as possible and don't create spam contents here in the forum. Let's also educate other members and don't report them right away.

Yes, it will help all members of this forum to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum. When we all obey to the rules and regulations guiding the forum it will make us more unite and focused towards our various activities in the forum which will bond us as one family. 

In every work we should show some discipline because if we don't have any discipline than we will not succeed on this platform so firstly you will show some discipline and make a rules of the forum i am very happy to see your topic i tell my junior to do this

Irrespective of both male and female we are all expected to abide by the rules and regulations guiding crytotalk currency and we shouldn't go too far in order not to avoid commiting or stepping on the rules guiding the platform

On 8/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, Honny143 said:

Iam really glad to became a member of this forum, in my real life I have no friends group to know crypto, but I always thinks this forum members my friend's, so I suggest new members follow forum guidelines because these guidelines helps to save our accounts in this wonderful forum,

Mistakes being part of our life ""success never final mistake never fatal"", so face this mistake with courage, as like same in this forum some mistake we made without our intention, forum officials gives warning points, don't disappointed when receive this points try to improve ourselves, iam also received this warning points and I always remember this points, and try to don't do again because this forum gave us learning and earning offer, then we also give our 100% percent and increase this forum reputation to other competitors.

Yes i agree with you , all we need to save our account is reading the rules and following them , I work in this forum kne year ago , and i respect the rules and i never face any problem . So gays to safe you account just follow the rules.

• +5 1