About a locked topic. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

1 minute ago, MoralStories said:

Well actually when your topic is being locked that does not mean the topic already exist because the duplicate topics are not locked they are created by the moderators

Huh? Check your bold lines, just surprised to see your comment friend 😊 ! Moderators lock topics due to some reasons like;

• Similar topic already exists
  • Decent answers are already there and no need for further discussions
  • Some announcement topics are also locked because they do not need further discussions on forum
  • Topics will be also locked as per request from topic creator if moderators find request is meaningful to lock the topic 

I think that the topics that are blocked are the old ones with enough answers that it is no longer necessary to continue talking, I have entered like 2 or 3 topics that no longer allow more comments, and I have realized that they are actually quite old, for me the best thing would be to delete such topics, as well as to delete topics that are too old to give the opportunity to republish more updated information, is my thinking.

I think the reason why some topics were locked is because many members have already answered the question correctly and the moderators don't want anyone to post useless comments on them. That is why they decided to Locked them.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 8/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I have also noticed that topics do get locked, and i have not experienced this on any of my topics that i have created yet, but i do know what you mean. I think that you are right in your first possible reasoning of the topic being answered and in my opinion that is likely the most plausible and realistic reason to lock a topic. However, i also see that some discussion topics are also locked. It could be the length of inactivity on the forum as well. If no comment is made in a topic for extended periods of time maybe it is locked. This is just an idea and i am not sure if that is possible. 

I think you are right moderators locked the topic because they got the idea that some useful topic also there on forum on which we have to share our point of views instead of posting on the same topic which have also many replies moderators want from us to reply on the topic which is new 

You're completely right mate, I have too taken note the ptoblem that themes are bolted. On my see, this all happening becuase of irrevelent and unquality themes that posting individuals on forum.So I prescribe all of you that once you aiming to post on a theme, must post the revelant, quality and profitable comments.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:31 PM, Moontong said:

I have topics that have been locked, maybe 4 to 5 topics I think. Can we discuss here what would be the basis of our moderators of locking our topics? I have here some reason that I notice why some of my topics get locked. 

1. If you are asking a question and someone responds to it or they already answered your questions.

2. You opened a good old topic but it is not needed anymore for our current time.

3. There are already existing topics the same to yours but it has already many responses.

I am not sure with thoses reasons because its just my personal opinion based on what I have noticed. If you know some more, lets talk about it. Its better to have locked topic than having deleted one. Happy posting😊.

According to.me the topic get locked because of the number of responses when responses increases and moderators thought that there is no need of more discussion on same topic then they locked that topic

There is also a need to lock on this forum. Moderators delete them when we post something wrong. And when you delete these posts, many members feel very sad, when their posts are deleted. Do not use the same word over and over again in cryptocurrency, try to keep it locked as you need.

My idea that a member can be locked up can cause heated debate among members, I remember when I wrote this topic “Russian Division vs. English Division” this topic started heated debate and after several reactions it got locked. There may be some other reason for a subject to be locked but I just know it, thanks my brother.

As new to the forum, I take all the advice given to me by those who have been here longer, that does not mean that I always agree with everything they publish, but everything works when collecting information and if the moderators block a publication. You will have to see what you did wrong and for the next one to do it well or better, everything serves as experience.

• +2 1

I want to tell you that about the lock post there are some post are locked I want to tell you that you should to avoid that post and you go for the next post and try the comment that is very beneficial for you and one thing more you should to keep patience on this forum

As for locking of topics, I assume that there are related topics to your subject that have been addressed before in the platform and hence your subject will be locked.

I think nobody knows the specific reasons of obstructing of some theme where it is referenced that you can not answer this subject. 

Siblings as indicated by my sincere belief it hindered because of no estimation of theme, point is rehashed, subject have same answers from individuals. Administrator can tell a fundamental explanation

I think its locked by moderates because maybe they not allowed anyone to open the topic or reply to the topic i have lesson other members they say if any topic was locked than you don't reply on the topic its not good for you

I also see some topics blocked but i don't know why the moderate block some topic the moderate don't explain this why he blocked these topics .in my opinion the moderate blocked that types of topics that already says about that question i mean already the post done so the moderate block that types of topics . Don't create same topic i mean don't creat same topics

I think repeating the same topic and comments over and over again deletes our posts. When a topic is deleted, all comments are deleted along with it. So we should choose a good informative and standard topic for commenting and also publish informative material in our comments. And we should do a thorough research before creating any topic so that our topic should be very unique and interesting and useful for all members so that our topic and comments are not deleted.

Hello friend.. For closed sections you should get a higher rank by writing the first 100 post and then you get a new rank that enables you to write in the rest of the sections but there are a certain number of posts per day which is only 20 every day

• +2 1

Hello my friend In my opinion, the reason for closing the topics is that they have fulfilled the purpose of their participation, and there is no need for there to be a reply to them. And when I see that there are closed topics, I work to gain information about this topic from one of the replies provided by users.

I have met locked topics and they were locked because the replies had been given and the matter wasn't up to more discussion, this meant that only spam replies could fill the rest so it is a good decision to be made for all these posts to be locked. I think that some topics that discuss price action in short term should also be locked as they confuse members, especially beginners.

It is true that sometimes it is important to cover certain topics to avoid repetitive posts so that we can understand even some of the best things about ourselves and that we need to post here. There are many good things that will help you in many ways

May be the topics have a lot of response or the topics is no more needed in the forum but their most be a reason for that but for me I didn't come across such and we pray that is not an offence or a warning.

When the questions asked are answered, some topics are closed, or when no new knowledge can be provided, or when the answers become repetitive and useless. What is crucial is that the questions posed in the topic have been answered and have helped everyone.

Yes, I viewed some locked topics yesterday and was curious about the reason before reading your post. Thanks for sharing this information, it helped me to remove my confusions about locked topics. 

• +3 1

For me here it was very useful and helped me in financial matters, moreover I am a student, I was greatly helped by his presence. Today at the evening i have created a topic about my problem in yobit. That doesn't mean the topic is not useful, readers of the forum can check in there and gain one or two things but just can't add their own contribution.