I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Yes, my friend, your question is absolutely right, we should have knowledge first so that we can work in it. Yes, we have to bear the difficulty in this .But according to me if you have experience then you will not have to achieve any difficulty .Know its rules abound, then you will succeed easily here .

I think everything wants time. If you don't give time you can't learn .If there was no failure, there will be no success. I have learn so many things on crypto.We should try to learn from our mistakes.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us, and beginners must learn from this experience. We must always learn from failure and look for the point of failure and not surrender to it. I advise beginners before starting trading and investing to learn everything about them so that they do not lose money because of their choice of an inappropriate currency. Or they fall into scams.

In this forum I learned a lot of useful things, including valuable information in addition to helping a person learn patience, self-confidence and not despair, as well as the material side that constitutes an important income, especially for university students, so we must know well that learning in this forum is a very useful thing

hello friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot festival thanks a lot for your informative information that is very valuable for us so we can use this information for learning because everyone is talking by the learning nauvin is God gifted about crypto talk and we should focus on our goals we should work slowly and steadily then we will able to earn money just like others so I want to tell you don't give up anything in your life

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful information provided to me by former customers 
We continue to gain experience until we reach the pinnacle of success 
Trading is a quick way to make money, but a trader must have enough knowledge and information to not lose money

• +3 1

Hello friends!

Give up is not the solution of any thing. When we start new thing we fail again and again. In my opinion failure is not a bad thing. Failure is a best way of motivation to do something best.

There is always a huge learning curve when it comes to any new skills you are trying to learn and trade. Ery continue or they may report you as a scam (but not all traders) so read the trader's rules carefully before trading with anyone there.

Yes mistakes is our best teacher we need to learn from it. Your topic was very helpful to those that easily give up just after making two to three trials. I think your first trial is enough for you 5o notice were the problem was so that you can find answer to your problem..

You must stay and fight with problems. Running away is not a solution and encountering with challenges is an important part to become successful success. So you should always fight for getting whatever you want. We have to learn more and work hard for out dreams.

• +2 1

Thanks dear for sharing such a fabulous and precious information with us. I think we should not give up any topic. Try to read and learn completely about any things you want to do work.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read everything about trading methods and how to obtain money in safe ways and not exposed to risk, fraud and fraud.

Hi everyone very important topic well nobody in the world can't be successful in one day or night need hard work and get well experience when starting a  business or a work we should must aware the possible loss or profit .we should learn from mistakes and and get experience motivation and patience and never give up until you suceed

Hello my dear friend.yes we don't have to give up on this forum if we receive negative rating but we have to learn about cryptocurrencies and forum which helps us to make useful posts in order to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

It is normal for you to suffer some loss in the beginning, but you should not give up because you started trading in the right way. It only takes patience for me. When I started trading, I was testing myself by trading in demo accounts.

• +2 1

Trading is so much risky specially for beginners. I lost almost 100$ in one trade! The losing of our money is really depressive. Some traders feel frustrated when they loss again and again. You have shared some awesome tips. As a trader i will follow them to do better in Trading 

14.08.2020 в 18: 23, Babubu609 сказал:

@Calvinpriva я согласен со всем, что вы сказали, Мы не должны сдаваться, вместо этого мы должны подняться, чтобы двигаться дальше. Это была возможность и шанс чему-то научиться, старайтесь не сдаваться. Всегда старайтесь учиться, потому что неудача-это всегда первый шаг к успеху. Для каждого успеха будет около 60% неудач, являющихся основой для этой стадии.

Проверьте этот сайт https://solarhashes.com/en/register?ref=11 здесь я нашел для себя много нового и полезного.

Your post is really useful. Your experience with trading gives an incentive to learn. Of course, we must first learn how to trade and not just buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. we must study the currency before buying it and before selling so that we earn properly and we do not lose money easily.

I chose to learn instead of giving up due to some reasons.Giving up never lead to success.Giving up make us lazay.we become immature if we give up.Inother way learning is a best way to success without

Learning you cannot know how to do and what to do for success.Never give up increase my potential.It courage me.I am new at this plate forum slowly I will learn about this and earn a big amount of bitcoin 

Give up? never! It is not acceptable to give up, if we fall we get up and continue, if we get dirty we clean ourselves and move forward, success comes from the failures we overcome, if we surrender we can lose the opportunity to go far, it is better to learn from mistakes and continue go ahead, give up and not progress, thank you for such wise advice.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this wonderful topic in which you shared your trading experience, and I liked your advice when you said that we have to wait for currencies to decrease in order to buy, but not any drop. This is what is difficult to know.

Learning is the best thing .trading is reslly risky, you should know your limit whenever you are losing continuously, what if you win in trading, can it cover all the money that have lost on you? Always assess the situation, we should not be so trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking sbout money.

It's okay, my friend, at the beginning we must learn the basics of everything, and the knowledge guides us to experience and experience. We can read the financial market while trading and perhaps the least thing we trade with knowledge.

You are a wonderful person, because you choose what is really best for you, learning is what brings money in the future, Learning is the foundation of human beings and the foundation of success, and there is no success without learning and knowledge.