I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

I don't think that you should give up because that is actually your real failure. You need to learn from your past mistakes and make amends. For every mistake you make these are a thousand lessons that you have learnt and that is why you should keep going.

Yes of course I am also doing this. Leave the effort mean give up. But I can never give up and continue my efforts. I requested everyone to work consistently and never give up . If you lose heart after first attempt then you will be sad in future.

I chose to learn instead of give up these lines give us important message that if you are did markitng or another  work if you lose  it doesn't mean that you give up you learn a new thing stand up and challenge yourself that you can do it instead of give up .

Wow!!  You keep failing but you haven't given up this is the kind of thing all us have to do,  I mean we shouldn't give up so easily we should keep trying and trying and surely one day we will achieve our goals. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

Your post is great to individuals who need to exchange digital currencies, and I think the main guideline fo an effective dealer is information and learning the nuts and bolts of exchanging. Learning is the way to progress and ought not give up effectively however needed to gain from your mix-ups.

Hello mate I am with you I chose to learn than giving up because when ever you have knowledge about crypto currency exchange definitely you will be earning because you will used the knowledge to trade or invest your coin in any crypto currency exchange.

Learning is much better than giving up. You should never give up and learn everything. Learning is an ideal way to succeed and reach the top.

I must thank you for making such a good decision.  I also always remember this.  And I'm always trying to speed up my work.  I also never want to give up.  Because I believe if you can't do it once, look at this statement a hundred times . Thank you for invigorating us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Learning is of great impact to us in this forum because with Knowledge we can find things easier and won't find it difficult to cope in the forum,we shouldn't be those sort of coward people who do give up anytime they failed,as ad r all know failure is the first step to success so we shouldn't be discouraged by failure instead let's be motivated and stay strong always

Of course, my friend, at the beginning of each year, there will be something difficult for this reason. We must not give up, not give up, and be patient in order to reach the success Also, you can gain a lot of knowledge on this forum about investing and trading as well as from the expert owners who They have been working for years in cryptocurrencies

Thanks for sharing such information. Because many people are interested in trading and they think that this is easy but this is not easy.  People have to experience for this. I hope your information helps many people . And they can't give up. Because we learn from our failure . 

Thanks.

My friend can list these experiences under the title of my experience to reach success. Yes, trading is associated with risks, just as any trade in the labor market and failure is only the beginning of success, as it teaches us not to make the same mistakes and gain experience and agreed on the second point, which is to make a ceiling for our losses and work with more effort and focus  Let us avoid making mistakes..I hope that every member of this forum will be successful

For earning money we must effort a lot and get success. Don't worried about your failure because it will take a long run to become an expert. No one can guarantee you will definitely earn profit in your first try, it takes time to earn money.

• +1 1

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about, making mistake is not a failure but an opportunity to create a better future ahead because only by making mistake that you will be able to know and correct your mistakes, so don't give so easily just because you fail. And make sure we all work hard here

Thanks for writing this helpful article
Instead of giving up, we must learn from our mistakes and try again without getting bored until we reach the path of success, taking into account that you are learning about the work you do.

I only made double profits in my 7 trades when I started trading!  I made a good profit in 2 days but lost 10x what I gained in 5 days!  I don't think there is a trader who only makes a profit and never loses something, so this is a normal situation in business life but there is a solution to not losing regularly

That was my problem.

I've learned about business by watching tutorials on YouTube and reading articles on various blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) I've learned that trading is profitable and I'll make money (lots of money) if I start trading, but I  How did I not learn to trade!  I don’t know if you understood me, I learned that trading is profitable but I haven’t learned the basics of trading!

The only thing I know when I start trading is that I should buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high so that I can make a profit!  I could easily lose my 5 trades just by learning 5 and watching some tutorials then I thought I was ready to trade.  One thing I doubted after losing regularly.

Wonderful post my dear friend it is really a great job you had did .I found it really motivated for me and it really helps me in motivating my self and I really think I shouldn't give up ,instead of paying this platform is also giving us opportunity to learn as well that is really great .

My dear mate, I am agree with you. Never give up at any failure. Try to work hard here to achieve success. Try to create useful and unique topics to earn money. 

It's important to keep pushing and learn in that area we want to become successful and never to give up because failure is the beginning of success.

Running away is not a solution to the problems, instead facing with problem was an important part to become successful success. So you should always fight with problem and fight to get whatever you want. we must fight. We have to learn more and work hard for this.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You will not be rewarded before your time.  So keep trying, while maintaining your skills.  One you will probably find success.  I like your post because it is very descriptive.  Your post should not be avoided in any way.  I like the point you say failed, failed and then failed again.

Clear friend in life we must never lower our arms, we must never give up and fight to achieve our goals. Learning and expanding our knowledge is very important and will give us a lot of wisdom and experience to continue the fight.

@Calvinpriva Well said buddy!

Learning is the way to make ourselves prepared and dedicated in the path of development. A disciplined learner can achieve success with hard work and dedication. If we give our quality time in learning and exploring new things we attain every goal and make ourselves prepared for the future circumstances. So, we should not give up, rather make ourselves confident enough to struggle with our problems and difficulties.

• +3 1

You give us really a good information. I like this post most and it's content is best. Your saying right we should've not give up our work and don't be lose heart. If we want to succeed then we should try our best and gained experience. It's best way to closeup people mouth. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies