Investing over gambling. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

You are right my friend that gambling is not bad, but you must control yourself in working with it so that you do not lose your money in it. In my opinion, engaging with the forum is wonderful and profitable, while at the same time learning about cryptocurrencies and how to trade

• +1 1

You should choose whichever one you are comfortable with. You can even do them both if you have what it takes. They are both ways of making so all you have to do is find a way to leverage them and make profits.

I do not like gambling because it will cause me a lot of loss, so I try to learn technical analysis  in order to make good profits from trading cryptocurrency in the future.

I do not like gambling because it will cause me a lot of loss, so I try to learn technical analysis  in order to make good profits from trading cryptocurrency in the future.

• +3 1

I think that investing is much better than gambling, gambling leads to a lot of losses, but investing and planning for it is much better.

Dear, I do not like the field of gambling, which is called on the forum binary options or dice. It is a bad field for work. Investing is much better in the long term. If you choose the right currency, you will not feel at all while your money is in permanent work and this is really a great victory. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Everyone has there own personal opinion on this issue but they are all aspect of earning in cryptocurrency world and i think investment is the better than gambling because winning in gambling is just by chance and luck which is too dangerous but when it comes to investment all that matters is your level of experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and with patience you can earn good profit so choose wisely friends.

Gambling is another way yo generate our income but i don't like it Because it is totally depending on luck. If your luck is bad today then you may loss whole day. It is also haram for religious issue. So i think we shouldn’t work in any gambling site. One of my friend lost almost 1000$ at gambling 

I never like gambling and I don’t encourage anyone because it’s too bad.  But it is both profitable and harmful in the business world.  But I prefer if there is a system like Bitcoin.

I am happy, my friend, to be in this forum and have earned money, and I do not want to lose it in gambling even if it has great fun. Rather, I prefer to invest in legitimate, safe sites that keep my money for me.

I prefer investing. Look gambling is not a good thing. It can ruin your life . We should not do this. So you can focus on investment. If you want to invest then you need to have good knowledge abou it. You need to know about the market conditions. You need to research a lot. You can take advice from experts. 

Perhaps many people are attracted to these games, as they are very entertaining, and also they may have good luck and win money in a big way, so they get addicted to it.
We have to show some balance and make sure that what we are tired of earning from money will have another taste when using it
Those games will end badly, and losing everything, plus the loss of the people close to us
I hope everyone gets away from it

Yes, my friend, you are on the right to invest the money. It must be through legitimate sites in order to avoid fraud and errors resulting from lack of knowledge in these sites where gambling is an essential part and we must avoid it

I waited to see the result and he lost all his money and the cryptocurrency he had amassed and gambling takes luck and i don't think we are ready to put our money under the influence of struck.

It is true to invest in the trading and in the market and the gambling as you always know there are a lot of losses and also it effected on the wealth and also health on the people.

Investing in the game becomes something unreal, because you are not making a solid foundation in investment and you are using chance as a means of projecting yourself. In most cases they can generate incalculable losses. The Cryptocurrency market is an investment where you take risks, but well-thought-out decisions may be that you will obtain many dividends. The important thing is to be very analyst in what you really want in life.

In my opinion investment is better then gambling . You waste your time in spending time in gambling . You can Investment in real and legit sites . And you will get profit . I will recommend you for investment on yobit forum and it is best and legit site.

• +3 1

Personally I am not in favour of gambling as it can lead to sudden loss and you will be penniless at the next moment. So it's better to do investment as it gives at least chance to avoid loss. Like we can step forward with market fluctuation. So gambling is just risky.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that vanbling is illegal in each and every country which accept cryptocurrencies but if we see on investing then it is not illegal but it is then considered in a a type of business or trade.

It is always depending on people how they spend their capital..I have had people they just said to me gambling is a trading. Or investment of trading. While it's true because they different type of similarities  between both.

• +1 1

We are not afraid of losing money while investing here and a simple and sure way to make a profit. Especially when you are in the fund-raising phase, you are in the fund raising phase required to enter into investment or trading. It is true that it can be used in good investment.    

I agree with you, my friend, gambling is full of risks, and addiction to it may expose you to losing all your money, so why not spend some time learning technical analysis and invest our money to achieve profits through some experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the people tend to gamble with their money because it is a faster way than working hard and earning money through legal methods, but unfortunately most of these people lose much more than they win, so I do not recommend gambling at all.

You are absolutely correct we should always look forward to make profit by investing on best platforms and not to waste it on gambling . I personally isn't interested in gambling, i tend to invest and double my profits again and again

I prefer investing because I do not like to risk losing money in gambling and betting and therefore I like to invest money and get a good profit rate every day.  You have to beware of gambling because it is a big loss.

• +3 1

Gambling is more profitable and you can earn more quickly than investing, as you can double your money with one click of a button. You can also lose all of your money, so gambling is a risk of losing money.

Edited by Terry953
  • +2 1