Investing over gambling. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Investing vs Gambling?

We all know that when the time that we invest unto someyhing it provides you opportunity to spread your risk across all. While gambling or gamblers throw their capital into a single win to win with no loss strategy. 

Why choose gambling when you can invest, right? Always be optimistic unto something, don't settle on anything that becomes a waste after all.

People who spend money on gambling They never succeed suppose if  successful  You invest so much in gambling  Sometimes people lose everything in gambling So we should avoid gambling 

Is that really true, can you share to us the things that you are doing to guarantee the earnings in trading, cause as far as I know both gambling and trading are both risky which is really hard to earn money. Maybe it will work for observing well the market

It is actually better to invest than to gamble, you may lose all your earnings in a painful manner when you are involved in gambling. It I difficult to lose all your money if you invest in legitimate site.

Gambling is a great loss for that. We must avoid this gambling and always look for something useful such as investment and trading, and learn the correct methods in order to achieve the desired goals.

This isn't always identical time he can loose all of his cash. So its safe to invest our gard worked money.We must no longer waste it.We have to in no way fall in tge grasping and poisonous trap of this.

it is very dangerous for your money!  if you can control your passion and understand all the risks, you can try.  if not, then don't even go here.

There are many disadvantages to gambling because gambling is an addiction and when a person becomes addicted to gambling he loses all his senses. But by investing in something good and reliable, we can make a profit and succeed. That's why I prefer to make a profit from investing.

• +3 1

I agree with you  if any one use his coin for gambling there is big percentage to lost his money. I will investing crypto rather than Gambling. Because i am a kind of person that don't depend on luck    

Investing is good than gambling. Those that gamble take much risk and is an addiction behaviour which most with gamble behavior are bad in spending and make less earning and much losing. 

Of course, investing is better than gambling, but you seldom win in gambling, although whether you are a fortunate sort, you can make any profits, but investment is more about the understanding in Cryptocurrencies, and through implementing it, you may make a decent profit after some period of keeping.

Gambling is painstaking a fritter away of time and is not economically viable and its prepare is like airdrops and taps consequently I desire to exhaust my time in the forum to hear and expand intelligence and at that time exploit this realization in investment and trade to earn capital.

Well said mate. Actually I didn't palyed gambling in my opinion that is really waste of money to play that but so many people are attracted to that but I haven't seen anything interesting in that and also there are so many cheating going on in this type of sites so take care of ourselves.

• +1 1

In gambling the risk are very high. But in investing it will less as per your knowledge and experience. So it is really good to choose the investing part over gambling on crypto. Like you mentioned the gambling have an addiction factor. So it can ruin our money and life. It is good to step away from shortcut methods like gambling.

Gambling carries a lot of risk and the possibility of a large loss. As for investing in clear matters that are subject to laws and rules, it is definitely a good and profitable thing.

playing is a sort of sport that continually have winner and loser at any moment it's miles been play, the winner sense glad at the same time as the loser's experience very sad, but also, attempt to make himself glad by playing increasingly more of the sport, which can be continue losing till is amusing end. friends i do not play playing and i will in no way advocate each person to play gambling because it's far addicted, when began rarely to prevent however i'm able to recommend buddies and own family to make investments there amusing as it has less chance than gambling. when you make investments you can have your fun and additionally with advantage now not like gambling, so finally funding can not be examine to gambling

Gambling is a part of society. Now a days every one is doing like this. But in start gambling can make our life good but in the end it effects us the most.  It is not good for our health or our wealth.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Gear I have no information about gambling because I never try it and also never forget about it but as you said did people are addicted to it and they are doing it so I think investment is better than it because I am doing investment and eyeliner investment it is a good thing and many peoples are making good profit.

Hello my dear friend. If you want to get the income that you have through investment, then it is still a better way. But if you want to get a reward of what you have through gambling, then I would say that your time will be wasted when it is more than that because after 20 to 25 games you have to play, then it is your custom.  So I understand your  Investment thing, but I will request you to come and work on this platform that you have, so that you have a good reward in return for doing a little work. 

It's good for us if we follow the investing rather than gambling because in gambling, there's a possibility to lose your money immediately if you're being greedy, in investing, your money is safe and it will grow up until the price is now pumping.

Just like the most of you, I would rather invest my cryptocurrency than to gamble it. There are many risk in gambling especially in digital platform because we wouldn't know if that gambling site will just be another scam. While in investing, i will just need to find a trusted wallet and put my cryptocurrencies there and i will invest it. 

Edited by Bruce lee

My friend In crypto we are looking for projects that their coin will be bought and used by millions of people as well. We must put them on investing because investing is you can assure your income if you have knowledge  about on how investing works. If you are an beginner, you should stay away from it, especially when you are in the fundraising stage that you need to invest or trading.Trading is also and more risky but is also good. 

There are some gambling websites that given the opportunity of the trading but I want to tell you that you should not to go for the trade on that type of website first of all you should to analyse about that this will be beneficial

• +3 1

Investing and gambling both involve risk and choice specifically the risk of capital with hopes of future profit but gambling is typically a short lived activity while investing can last a life time there is a negative expected return to gamblers. On average and over the long run.

It is continually relying upon individuals how they spend their resources, for me I for one like spending it on venture as opposed to betting in light of the fact that I know to myself I have no karma when it goes ahead betting.