Investing over gambling. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

I also do not like gambling, because if anyone gets into it, he becomes addicted to it, which drives him to lose all his money. I prefer investing or trading, and they are two profitable areas as well.

I act not give advice you to run with gambling, as it be able to go under the entire your funds as it depends on godsend as at hand is no known factor strategy or longing that guarantees your profit, but I make aware you to come off in the areas of trading and investment finances as a replacement for of them

• +3 1

I do not prefer gambling. As Muslim I will never support it. But investment is really good and it is halal in Islam. You can invest in good things. I do not think crypto-currencies are bad. If you use it for bad things it will be bad if you use it for good it is good. So I will always prefer investment. 

• +1 1

Investing is better than gambling, because if you invest on crypto you tend to have better chances of getting high profits and gains more opportunity than gambling, basically I don't like gambling because I don't usually win and it risky than the investment.

Since gambling is a matter of luck, there is a risk of losing. It can be played as entertainment. If the investment is profitable, it is useful to try.

Addiction is a major negativity of gambling!
So when you start making huge profits without effort, you will become addicted, and losing will not prevent you from gambling using all your money.
Therefore, I agree with you that a rational investment based on a correct understanding is better than gambling

First of all, I must say that gambling and investment are two different things. They are very different from each other. Gambling hurts you, if you can expect investment, it can bring you profit. As someone who likes to wait, I always invest and recommend never gambling.

Investment is legit source of income that is approved by both religion (Islam and Christianity) as for me gambling is illegal and it has no better benefit but investment if you loss you will gain experience and know how to take the next move....

• +3 1

It is a good choice to make investment than making gambling. Because in gambling you are only depending on your luck and most of the time you loose money. Unlike on investing your money earn from interest passively which is more profitable.

Gambling is not the way of investing as player but is the way of investing for the gambling site owner, but for the players it is the way of spending their money.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well , I think reacting is far much better than gambling and there is a reason to that ,  most people dont like how this works , but as far as I can remember, its far much better to earn from trading than in gambling , one has better chances than the onece one has on gambling, you have to make sure that you do understand the dynamics of gambling so to me gambling becomes something not as important at all

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Investing in Gambling We want to know a lot about this because if we know something good about this we can understand a lot from here. Hopefully we can make a lot of ideas. We can post well because we want to know a lot about investing because we have a lot here.  I can come up with ideas that will help you learn something better.

• +2 1

Nice topic here, in my own opinion I will choose investment over gambling, because with investment your risk are calculated and premeditated but not so with gambling it just hazardous.

My companion instructed me to play with him betting 

I held back to see the outcome 

He lost all his cash and the digital money he had amassed 

Betting takes karma, and I don't think we are prepared to put our cash affected by a fortunate turn of events

My companion instructed me to play with him betting 

I held back to see the outcome 

He lost all his cash and the digital money he had amassed 

Betting takes karma, and I don't think we are prepared to put our cash affected by a fortunate turn of events

• +1 1

Many people in our society take interest in gambling and many consider it as Gunnah. If any game play in their limitations then there is nothing chance of lose  nothing like wealth. There many examples which show that many people addicted and and lose their wealth. Many people play gambling in different sites which offer many rewards and at the end they return you only loss of wealth. We should control our emotions and play a with its limits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi my friends people depend on how they spend their wealth again no one spends their wealth like gambling I have no luck to spend my wealth like gambling

• +2 1

I prefer investment because gambling is too risky for me, in my own point here I wish to to do something more beneficial with my fund as well as taking care of my needs so when I invest over sometime i will be able to make some good profit and in the issue of gambling is a risky one either I succeed or i fail that is why I made clear that gambling is too risky for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Gambler games are bad. They lead to poverty and lose money quickly. I don’t think they’re really good. I don’t like such games, as they may lead to heart disease and death.

• +4 1

The purpose of gambling is not actually making money. The main purpose here is to play. It is to play in hopes of winning. Many gamblers don't know where to stop while enjoying the process itself. Although most gambling platforms may let you win at first, you will always be the one to lose in the end. I can gamble for some fun. Of course, as long as I can keep myself in check.

• +5 1

From my own point of view investment is far better than gambling because you cannot use experience to earn in gambling but with good experience you will surely earn while investing in cryptowold, earning in gambling is only by luck but investment is dependent on your level of experience about the field.

I agree with you, the game and the investment are part of being involved with cryptocurrencies and there are many gambling sites but it is still good that you try a game but be careful because sometimes the game can catch you and not release you anymore to the point of spending all the money always there and not realizing it until you have nothing at all.

• +3 1

On 8/13/2020 at 4:15 AM, Moontong said:

El juego y la inversión son partes de estar involucrado con la criptomoneda, hay muchos sitios web de juegos de azar en línea y puede usar la criptomoneda como dinero para jugar. Hay muchas personas que también se vuelven adictas al yo porque dicen que realmente da un buen entretenimiento y encuentran felicidad en eso, bueno, eso es triste, pero el lado malo es cuando te vuelves adicto, hay muchos jugadores que pierden su dinero. y propiedades por ser adicto al juego.

El punto aquí es que, en lugar de gastar sus activos o criptomonedas en juegos de azar, es mejor invertirlos en un sitio web bueno y legítimo. Ahorrará su dinero y lo hará rentable en el futuro. El juego es algo normal, pero debes saber cómo limitarte y controlarte al jugar.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Créditos al propietario, foto no mía.

If this is something difficult that will always happen and not only in the world of cryptocurrencies, because in my opinion that type of games is mostly a waste of money because it would be much better to invest time or money in better platforms and options since there they will mostly lose all their money.

• +3 1

I do not support gambling. Now there are many web sites online where gambling can be done very easily.
Gambling is such a thing, it can put a person in a very bad situation Fate may not be with you.
The first 1 day is profitable but the next 5 days may not be. So you should not invest here.

I make sure of not tell you to job with gambling, as it be capable of exhaust each and every one your funds for the reason that it depends on coincidence as nearby is no definite strategy or longing that guarantees your profit, but I give advice you to exertion in the areas of trading and investment assets as an alternative of them

Without a doubt, games can be fun for some and not for others, the key is that you should always control yourself and not that the game controls you.

• +2 1