The best coins for making transactions - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

I think Bitcoin is a very good wallet for transactions. We can bring money through it. It is a reliable wallet. But I think on this on o have started

Биткойн
когда речь заходит о торговле ведущими криптовалютами, от Биткойна никуда не деться. Монета имеет самую длинную историю, является наиболее хорошо зарекомендовавшей себя, а также обладает наибольшей ликвидностью и популярностью и остается самым децентрализованным и чистым примером цифрового актива, имеющего ценность.

Биткойн был оригинальной криптовалютой и, возможно, лучшей криптовалютой. Вы можете поблагодарить его за то, что он вывел всю криптовалютную экосистему на финансовые рынки. Широкое распространение биткоина было обусловлено ростом его стоимости в течение 10 лет и быстрым ростом в 2017 году..

The coins I personally think are good for transactions are litcoin and RXP because the charges are small and they are pretty fast.

To carry out our transactions with low commission, you recommend two that are quite good in that regard, I use them to exchange and withdraw, Ripple and XLM, their commissions are quite low and the transaction generally arrives quickly to your wallet

i think all coins have fast transactions over fiat. but  tron has better transaction and litecoin transaction takes longer than other cryptocurrencies

i think ripple has faster transaction confirmation compare to litecoin but both of them have low fees and are great cryptocurrencies

The best currency to conduct transactions is LTC, EOS, DOGE and XRP. This is my personal choice because the commission is much lower and the transfer is faster.

According to my experience using digital currencies, I like to use LTC because I find it more smooth and more stable against other currencies.

Hello, without a doubt, I have two favorite cryptocurrencies and almost all the transactions I carry out with these two cryptocurrencies are Litecoin (LTC) and stellar lumen (XLM) for their low commissions and on the speed of transaction wins (XLM) they are almost instantaneous my crypto favorite
luck and big winnings
a great greeting

the coins you mentioned are all good qualities, LTC has low fees and fast transaction that make it one of the best cryptocurrencies. ada is also.

Excellent topic friend, I agree with you. I have used those currencies to make transactions and the commissions they charge and the super fast operations are really very cheap, I have used Ripple even within payeer and in binance as well and it is very comfortable to work with it. Ltc super good too, both in payeer and in Wallets like Enjin. but another currency that I think should be within this group is the TRON (TRX), super fast to carry out operations with it, barely seconds to execute most of the time, and the commissions are very small. I advise you friends. and more that she has a good future.
thanks.

There are so many different coins in the world. In the crypto currency many coins are really fast and low fee,There are also two low-tax cryptocurrencies, XVG and DGB, and the two currencies are found on the Yobit platform,i advise you friends.

The withdrawal fees of cryptocurrencies are different than one another. The withdrawal fees of btc is quite high and that's why it is not so profitable to withdraw in bitcoins giving a large portion of fees. That's why I just convert my cryptocurrencies into ltc. Because the rate of withdrawal of ltc is quite cheap amd profitable. So I will suggest any new user to do that. That's quite time saving and also easy process. 

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. I have benefited from it as a beginner ... I am still learning and have not used any currency

The 7 best cryptocurrencies of 2020
Mother currency Bitcoin Despite the presence of hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the first digital currency dominating the market, followed by a currency
Litecoin and then a coin
Dash then
Stellar coin then
EOS
We do not forget this currency, Ripple XRP, but there is also a currency
Great and on the rise, which is the currency of Ethereum, and you have to choose the currency that it deems suitable for you as a price

I would choose Litecoin as an inter-exchange transaction, because it has low transaction fees and fast transaction speeds. Litecoin is very profitable because we don't have to pay expensive transaction fees, I think bitcoin and ETH need to follow suit, because the transaction fees for bitcoin as well as ETH are very expensive.

• +1 1

DAIX is the best currency to carry out transactions, because it charges very little commission in its transactions, they have a system very similar to uniswap.

Hello friend, thank you for this information. I think that Ethereum is also a good currency in transportation transactions. I used it for a while and it didn't take much time. Excuse me because I don't remember how much it consumed completely, but it didn't take much.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, JoaoFontes said:

There are hundreds and hundreds of cryptocurrencies, all of which are good for making transactions, I personally use LTC, ETH classic, Dash.
are the ones I use the most, I also use BTC, but the rates are high.

Thank you really this is good information for me.
I will try to do that every time i post here

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us

22 hours ago, patosho2 said:

I believe that the litecoin that the author of the topic quoted is really one of the best, high liquidity and low rates, in addition to being a very popular currency, I also like binance's BNB

Nice point of view

• -1 1