The best coins for making transactions - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

Litecoin and Ripple are among the best cryptocurrencies to conduct transactions, as the fees for withdrawing these two currencies are low and the transaction is fast,  the transaction does not take much more time and the withdrawal fees are low. 

Edited by Dazhi

According to the research and investigation I made base on the posts and comments which I read from the senior members I try to realize that bitcoin litcoin and some other coins are having more profit and benefits during trading and investment 

The best and most popular currencies are Litecoin and Ethereum because they are popular everywhere you choose to invest and invest. Thank you.

There are a lot of good currencies for trading for me, the best currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, plus some other currencies, so these currencies have a high and appropriate price, and good profits can be achieved through them.

You can withdraw and sell the balance directly from the yobit platform without converting bitcoin, but here you will have a high tax. Therefore, litecoin is the best currency of the conversion process, as it is less taxed.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

That's extremely helpful. Thank you for the fantastic stuff. It will undoubtedly assist us all in completing transactions at a low rate. It does cost a lot when you make transactions with small coins, but it will not be a concern for all of us in the future.

We have the likes of ripple, litecoin and also ethereum which have a less transaction charges in yobit exchanger and for that i prefer making use of anyone among the three coins since they are popular everywhere you choose to trade with them.

Greetings, my brother, the best coins to make transactions are the small coins, the ones called litecoin, because they are cheaper and when you withdraw them they do not charge a lot of commission, it is actually very low.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

I am very thankful to you y have shared a great experience. Your this information is very beneficial for every member because I have come to know that Twenty thousand satoshi text in our country on btc. But I will exchange in itchy.

Yes in my opinion as well you should know about the lowest coin in exchange from which you can get your withdraw.I have used ltc and it's a very good coin for exchanging money into cash.

Thank you for this information. When I have a balance that I can withdraw, I will use my research on the most useful currencies and I will withdraw it, but I think I will use LTC initially for withdrawal

We have the likes of ripple, litecoin and also ethereum which have a less transaction charges in yobit exchanger and for that i prefer making use of anyone among the three coins since they are popular everywhere you choose to trade with them.

Well, thank you for the information provided.
I recommend Ltc for large transactions (hundreds of dollars), while the XLM is for small transactions (tens of dollars).
They are two currencies that can be used or held.

The alternative currency to buy for 2020 will be Bitcoin, in the first months from the start, directly from slowing supply growth and accelerating demand for all other cryptocurrencies

Guys I think that when the cions are at high rate . I use litcion for this you earn  1000 satoshi and second xrp  is the best which is used in trading. So I advice this  two cions best for transaction.

Its a very Good job for recommending the best coins for exchange transaction but I will like you to state their pros and cons and state their feature but eatherum which have less transaction charges.

In fact i have no idea which other currency take low withdrawal fees, but i agree the litecoin is the best currency for transaction purpose, because my personally experience I use litecoin when I withdrawal funds in yobit, its take very low amount maybe some of cents according the currency price but other currency information also useful thank you so much for this.

Thanks for recommending us these coins.these are very great coin for transection.i use litcoin .it is very good for tansection.on the other side I also use Waves it is low transaction fee about 0.002.and take few minutes for transportation.

I don't know about this and have no idea about the coins transaction but after read the replies of the other ones that I think the litecoin is very best for transaction so I suggest you litecoin for transaction.

As for me, I use the litecoin currency, its tax is very low, as I mentioned its tax is less than 1000 satoshi, as for the rest of the currencies I have not used it before, but I will try sending it

Great job

thanks my friend for sharing the best coin base for exchange transaction. I totally agree with you. i think these are the best coin base in which we can easily exchange. and in particular litecoin is a one of the best coin base that offers us low tax rate withdrawal in its local currency.

• +4 1

The preferred method but it is very good transferring for me personally to undertake to give and also shifting finds a good day at functions at this moment on earth regarding cryptocurrencies will be Litecoin for the low-cost mailing charges as well as the reputations a little more about and also help for many programs because of it.

The best way  is yobit exchange and the best coin is ltc both you get on yobit exchange because this was the only exchange who have very less fees and it will give everyone a good benefit by converting one currency into another currency and they will only get 0.2 % of converting fees and i think it's pretty good.

I think all coins are good for transaction because everyone have thier own worth and also the yobit will not take us so many money for converting one currency into another currency.

In my opinion i think we should use bitcoin more than any currency because it's worthy and give us good benefit and receiver also happy to getting bitcoin.