The best coins for making transactions - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

Yes you are right and in my opinion LTC is the best currancy for withdrawal. Because it's the lowest fee in exchange form others currencis. This make the LTC unique.

You can also take it further by investing j to tron, cosmos, BNB, YO, Doge. There are so many coins that you can trade in many exchanges and you will get profits trading them. However you need to be careful as you can't trade all coins so you need to pick your best pairs and stick to them.

Yes we know your not talking about any investment and trading. You are giving explanation on coin rate and tax fees. All is good, but litcoin is best according to me. Litcoin have only 1000sotoshi. So with this amount all feel good and want to treats with this. 

In fact, I am new here and want to ask you about the channels or pages that provide advice and information about trading in cryptocurrencies, because I liked this field .

Edited by Abdulrahman3
  • +2 1

I think i still have a whole lot to learn in cryptocurrency. I also want to make investment sometime in future and knowing that some currencies charges are smaller will definitely make me make a good decision when that time comes, that is if things remain the same.

I didn't receive my payment and i am new to the forum at this moment but you gave me an amazing information's, i also see that bitcoin have huge withdrawal fee which is more than i expect, but now i will withdraw with litcoin when i receive my payments from the forum.

• +2 1

We have any semblance of wave, litecoin and furthermore ethereum which have a less exchange charges in yobit exchanger and for that I incline toward utilizing anybody among the three coins since they are famous wherever you decide to exchange with them.

Thank.
Everyone here wants to use currencies with a low withdrawal commission to increase their profits.
I think that the currencies I mentioned (LTC, XlM, XRP) are among the currencies with the lowest withdrawal commission.
I recommend using it.

• +3 1

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us...

Ltc and xrp coins are best for transaction and they work fast from the other coins.... And these coins fees is too much low from the other coins. 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful post . This post really help us for exchange our money . As you say  this is fast and have lower transaction fee . Thanks again my friend .

• -1 1

I have used LTC which is very good also xlm the bad thing about xlm that is not found in many exchanges such as LTC that this is almost all of them and WAVES is excellent for its low cost and transactions are very fast

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:27 AM, sumonorg said:

Thank you for the advice, I want to add to your list of these currencies ETH and BNB are really good for trading or freezing anyway currency prices should be monitored for a long time to know the right currency..

in binance and for eth and bnb coin for making money transactions i dont suggest for you to use them , they have very high withdrawing fees , eth cost more than 5 $ in binance .. 

• +2 1

I prefer using litecoin in making transaction, because is fast and have low transaction fees. Is more easier to withdraw litecoin than other cryptocurrency projects. 

Available coins for trading Litecoin and Ripple. I think it is very good that the Yobit Exchange transaction fee is less.

The Five Most Private Cryptocurrencies for making transaction.
  1. Monero. Monero (XMR) stands at the top of the list. ...
  2. Zcash. Zcash (ZEC) defines itself as “If Bitcoin is like http for money, Zcash is https," underlining its enhanced security and privacy features. ...
  3. Dash. ...
  4. Verge. ...
  5. Horizen.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

I will look for that way. And I appreciate your efforts and information about the taxes. On my next withdrawal.  I will definitely look for your opinions. 

33 minutes ago, Jack33 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information.  I want to ask you if you know what taxes are in Bitcoin and USD transfers, please.

its known that taxes on bitcoin transaction are so high , now i ithink its more than 10 $ for every bitcoin transaction you make , and for usdt in yobit they take 2.5$ and above for every transaction so i dont advice you to use those both currencies.

I don't use any coins for transactions but i think that litecoin is best for the transactions because it is very cheap and you have to pay very less fee for the transaction. By the way thank you all for recommending the coins. I will definitely use these coins for transactions 

• +3 1

As for the currencies that I prefer, which do not require high fees from you, I rely on xlm or ltc. These two currencies do not take from me high payment fees, except for a few chatoshi. There are other excellent currencies and you can get high advantages only from these currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Those cryptocurrencies are an excellent option, sometimes I use them. I also use Tron and Doge, which charge very few commissions, due to their low value.

Yes my dear you are right and your post is good for everyone  who joins this in forum in these days  i am also using ltc to withdraw my earning fron youbit i have done today my 2nd withdraw and in just 10 minutes i have my earning in my wallet and it has too much low fees for the withdraw so my dear i like ltc for the withdraw of my btc earning satoshis.

You said truth. It will be even better if you've added the best another coin BNB & Wave. So many exchangers charge lowest commissions for both of this coins. BNB is good coin to make transactions in exchangers.

I use Ethereum to make my transaction because I don't use to experience any difficulties or problem while making transaction with Ethereum. The transaction fee is also fair compared to bitcoin. 

Yes, I agree with you, I do not withdraw the bitcoin that I earn from here directly, but I convert it to litecoin and withdraw it to my account on perfect money marked in US dollars, it is the best way in my opinion.