Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

i'm nevertheless on bitcointalk discussion board however admins/moderators aren't as pleasant as of cryptotalk. hold it in thoughts, this discussion board is likewise strict sufficient to save you low first-rate contents with so many grammatical mistakes. i really like this forum due to the fact i can not discover first rate functions on bitcointalk forum however this discussion board has been already presenting for us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That was a good information about the three amazing forums. Somewhere they are similar and somewhere they are totally different from each other.youe posts share great knowledge about it. Thank you buddy.

• +3 1

I gave worked both sites. But I think crypto talk is the best. Because it's rules are very easy. Also in this forum there are lots of experienced members who are helping us in many ways. And from this forum we can earn a good amount of money. Which is not possible in bitcointalk.

• +3 1

Yes both are the for the forex and crypto knowledge but I think cryptotalk is more better because cryptotalk give us the money but bitcoin I don't know about this. I use cryptotalk and it is the best for me.

• +1 1

There are points of similarity and points of difference, but the period of profit and a style that is distinguished here is easy and appropriate for all levels of experience, where it is possible for a member to work for a period of time and not earn anything and this is considered a waste of time and secondly, the proportion of money is considered here better compared to the rate of money there and the period of currency to obtain it and this matter many Bitcoin Talk users abandoned it and came to work here.

• +3 1

in the end it helps us  making the right comments that help our people so there is a reason as to why both are similar , and this is because they make it perfect for us to enjoy this are of  crypto world , information is free and discussion to

Cryptotalk Forum and BitcoinTalk are two very good forums.  The Cryptotalk forum has got more in terms of benefits and there are many opportunities to work for newcomers.  BitcoinTalk Forum is a hassle to get paid and join bounty programs.  The Cryptotalk forum is special to me and I got a lot out of it.

Yeah i know about bitcoin talk. That is similar to Cryptotalk though but they are not enough facilities like cryptotalk forum. So i'm using this site except bitcoin talk. We can also getting lot of information about crypto currency from there.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for giving such kind of information. I was confused about these to platforms. I was considering them similar to each other.

I was thinking to join bitcointalk. But know i compared them which other and founded that crypto is much better than bitcointalk.

Waw, this is very interested information actually I don't know any more about bitcoin talk. Or the difference between them. But with the help of this your legit topic I have some ideas about bitcoin talk. Once again thank you.

The amount you can make from faucet as a beginner is never fixed, once the price of bitcoin rise the amount any faucet will give to you will drop and once the price increase the amount will increase to tell you that there inverse relationship between the earning and the price changes. I noticed that when I sign up to a site the amount give vary as the price changes.

It is a big help for beginners to easily distinguish the the two sites and which is harder to work but don't have enough knowledge..

Certainly I consider bitcoin talk. That resembles Cryptotalk in any case yet they are deficient workplaces like cryptotalk conversation. So i'm using this site beside bitcoin . We can similarly getting package of information about cryptographic cash starting there.

Thank you brother for giving such kind of information. I was confused about these to platforms. I was considering them similar to each other.

I was thinking to join bitcointalk. But know i compared them which other and founded that crypto is much better than bitcointalk.

From beginners to seniors both have same value in cryptotalk. But in this matter bitcointalk is too tough. There is a lots of conditions for earning. But here just we need share our knowledge for earning. Everyone has same probability for earning the maximum. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thank you very much for this information as a beginner I found it difficult to understand how bitcointalk works though  I found cryptotalk  very easy than bitcointalk and more fascinating 

Cryptotalk and bitcointalk both are good platform for earning money.But i prefer cryptotalk most.Because we can easily make money than bitcointalk. It provides a great opportunity at the same time to learn amd earn money.I love this platform very much.

It is a very useful information that you shared thank you friend, i personally think cryptotalk is best for new people who joins to a forum for learning about cryptocurrency and earning money easily when compared to bitcointalk. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

Thank you for this information mate .  It will help the beginners and also Just a member like me . and i think that both are good for earning.  Till now i am using just cryptotalk and Hopefully i will also admit in bitcointalk too.but before that i wanna know well about bitcointalk  

On 8/6/2020 at 4:35 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

Similarities

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

Thanks for sharing this useful information to us. Both platform are really good, As a beginner i think this forum is really good we can understand and learn all about crypto world from this forum. Bitcointalk is bit difficult in understanding the knowledge. 

In fact, we need to know a lot here because we need to know a little bit about Bitcoin because even the new members here don't know much about it, but if they get a lot of shares from here, they will know a lot.  I hope they will be able to discuss something at a time when they will be able to do something good. Thank you brother

I favor this forum more than Bitcointalk, that discussion needs a great deal of information and involvement with the crypto world, to begin procuring benefits, so it isn't appropriate for tenderfoots, concerning this gathering it is an open door for all individuals, even unpracticed in the crypto world, to learn and acquire benefits.

• +2 1

I have no idea about bitcointalk but i feel this forum is very useful for all beginners who want to learn and get basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies Cryptotalk is such a unique platform where if we work properly and give proper time we get good experience and earn good amount of money

I expect I now understand why crypto is so popular

It's a lot of ease, especially for new members

Here you can learn and receive the information that the original topic will pose and comment on, which will benefit both the participant and the commenter

Also, the supervisors here perform their duties perfectly in controlling the activity in the forum and maintaining the high evaluation of the forum

We are the best platform to receive knowledge, experience and profit at the same time

• +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, Moontong said:

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

Similarities

Bitcointalk or cryptotalk but you will in the long run get hold of by hand goaded and frustrated with the detestable and insulting comments you will be in receipt of from members.