Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes, we can respond to any topic unless it is closed, and the forum will pay you as long as your comment is useful and not repeated.
Stick to the rules and you won't face any problem.

Yes friend, we can comment on old posts because there are many and very helpful. We cannot respond to any topic that has been closed. If you are a new member, I advise you to read the posts carefully and try to benefit from them as much as possible.

I am commenting in all posts and I see that this is working. But the new posts are deserve more attentive from us and we are have to support the good members that make too much time for us to write some thing useful post and help us with the knowledge they are giving

Edited by Queen3

In my opinion yes dear we are comments on the old if the post are still on the forum.Its mean of the post showing than we can comments on that post.May be our ideas and experience help the others.

Some old posts allow us to comment but perhaps we will need a good reason to do so otherwise it may be considered a spam because of the post talk about old events that have happened months or years ago

Yes you can comment on old posts as long as it is available but make sure not to comment on a post twice or else it may ban your account i dont know why they pay you for answering to those question which have already been answered 

Hope it helps

My friend you can still comment on the same post as long as it is still open for discussion (some posts gets locked because the are old so you can't comment on these posts) yet i don't think you get paid for these comments.

Yes my dear mate we can comment of any post besides those which are lock post and we get paid and earn also from that's old post also so we can say that there are no limit of old or new post and there is no rule present also about those one if we find knowledge on old post and creative ideas on old post we can go and find knowledge and also pass comment on them

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information and informing us so that we can comment on old publications and earn profits as long as the post is still open. I have commented on some of the old posts and I have not suffered any violation ..

Yes, we can, as its content can be very useful to us and it contains valuable information that helps us, especially beginners in that, so they can get an answer to their questions from it.

Yes, my friend, you can still comment on old posts in this site, as I do. I'm always looking for old posts and reading them because there are a lot of them that can support us here. To answer your question on whether we can still be paid for it, I believe we can because this forum states that we are paid for any post we make.

Any topic that has been locked we cant reply it, but if the topic is not locked we can comment. In my experience, only topics that has some problems will be locked but they will not be locked because they are old topics. 

Yes you are right because we can comment on the old post easily but when this post are not banned and we can comment on every post in which we can get knowledge and information so we can comment on the old post easily and also get paid.

Hi friend hope you are doing great.

Yes of course dear we can stil open and comment on old posts because alot of old topics are still very important and we have to pay attention on them. Because they alot of people.

Obviously brother if moderaters and administration don't banned them or don't remove their topic so you can easily do replies on that topic and you will also get paid and your comment was counted on your yobit ledger but you should first read all the stuff and than do reply on them.

Hello my friend, how are you? Actually, I do not think that this will be a problem, but at the same time I cannot give you an accurate answer, but in my opinion, I do not think that we should comment on a topic more than once so that the topic does not become a lot of comments. If you want, you can edit Comment if you would like to add some ideas, good luck.

I don't think so because sometimes moderatars and administration will delete some old or very new posts so i think we should select the middle posts and also the posts should relevant to this platform and also your own post is relevant otherwise your wrong post harmful for you.