Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes my friend you can easily post any old topic, you can also pay for it. Because my opinion is that even if the posts that are not good are deleted, they are deleted, similarly, which is a good thing, only you can post them can pay as well as make money by posting.

In my point of view yes friend. We can post a comment still if the post is not be deleted by the forum it may be old or new we should be paid through to comment for the old posts and get paid.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course, you will get a reward if the comments you write are helpful and not against the laws.
But there are some closed posts that you won't be able to comment on

That is the case you should and at record-breaking have the option to run the posts that you have the option to make the ideal posts that are enlightening be inventive and do some exploration , there are such countless things that we continue to work the best exertion its the best thing that you realize that turns out consummately for

Yes I think you are allowed you can comments In old posts and get paid. The information of any topic can used for any time. You can not create same topic it is spam. I think after 24 hours you will be able to comment where you already comment.

I think you can still comments on older post so long the post still open, when the post open it shows the post remain valid, and valid post are the post you can give reply, because when post didn't open it shows the post is not valid and cannot be giving reply any longer, thanks.

• +2 1

No, my friend, previous old posts we cannot comment on, and now we can post and comment on new posts here. I always keep up with the posts and comment on them. Thank you all for the information.

Hi. Yes, you get satoshi for any positive comments and you can reply to messages of interest of any age only if they are not already closed for discussion.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

20 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@HasFahd

I didn't understand your words, if you were referring to the closed posts, if we were participating in them before they were closed, would we be paid after a week? I don't have the answer explicitly, if that is your question, can you explain a little of your question?

What am trying to say is that, as far as a topic is open for replies, if we reply on them no matter how old the topic is , them we would be paid for it after seven days, but if a topic is closed for replies,we can only benefit from the topic by reading but there wouldn't not be room for replying

yes hynot you are allowed and you can make post very easily I think so no doubt and no problem. yes just make useful comment then you got paid post definitely I think. sono more problem I think. you are lucky at this forum.

• +1 1

I think we can comment on old posts and make money because if the old posts were not earning money the moderators would have deleted them so this does not affect your earnings.

Hi my dear friends,

I think that you are allowed to comment on older posts, as long as the post is still open and you are able to continue the conversation/add something meaningful. There are many old posts that i have noticed that get locked after a certain amount of time and no one can post anything further in those cases. However, if the topic is open, then i think that you are more than welcome to post in the topic, even if it is considered an older post. I hope that this helps you. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Yes we can comment on old posts and we will be paid for them. To get paid doesn't matter the post is new or old. It should be informative and we should also comment some information.

• +4 1

9 minutes ago, Active Member said:

Yes friend, we can comment on old topic as far as they are useful ones. We cannot reply to a locked topic, but if the topic is unlocked we can comment on it and be paid. Only topics with some issues are blocked, but not because they are old topics.

@Active Member Obviously my dear, I agree with you. We can still comment on the old post and get payment for those post. You know, Most of the useful post are old. Those post are also informative than other new post. So, we can easily realise every crypto topic by those post.

Yes ofcourse!,you can still get paid even when you make comment on old posts,the main thing to be considered most is the quality of the post,make sure you comment on high quality post, also make sure that the post is useful and sensible,Goodluck! 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/5/2020 at 6:26 AM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

I think that if the topic is old this way it is open to new debates and clarifications, they should be paid, I answer all kinds of topics regardless of their age and I do this because they are open topics that help us to improve in the forum.

• +1 1

In my opinion you can but make sure your post get the some rate otherwise it useless because old post are not giving you rate and leraning like new one

• +2 1

Hello friends, I hope you are all fine and doing your work honestly in time. I want to told you as I know that there is no problem for commenting the old post. Because those posts are published some times ago and you see them in your working time. So there is no restrictions about the commenting on the old post. So carry on and do your work.

Honestly no because is part of the crypto talk rules that we should not try to do double comment on single topics, so because of that rule I say no. 

I think getting paid on older post is actually possible except if the posts are too old. am not actually sure if the reward on newer post are higher than the older one but I think you will get paid for everything post in as much as its useful.

i believe it dose not matter if the posts are old or new as far as they haven't lost there relevant then commenting on them will definitely not be a reason for non payment

Dear friend, of course, you can. As for the profit, if you commented on the post in the past, the earnings will not be counted for you, and if you were not, then it will be calculated for you

I think you can profit from old posts, there is no specific time to make money, when the topics are useful there is good money, is there another opinion?

• +5 1

Dear old post have more data then other new posts because here people has shared their precious views and can better understandable. And you can comment as far as it can open. As far money is concerned you will be paid for your views about it