Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

I agree with you, my friend, that I have learned to trade for several months, but I believe in knowledge more than luck. There is a difference between trading and gambling and a person needs to understand it. In trading, if you have experience and a good strategy, you will make a profit.

I agree with you but i will say many things depends upon luck if you have a bad luck you will not gain anything and your luck do not remains the same it will be changed one day and you will also get good luck of course knowledge is also useful but luck matters the most.

Hope it helps you

Your post is very good, but there are a lot of old members who now know how and when to invest and at what time, but in the beginning they were dependent on luck because their experience is little, and we are also beginners.

You said it exactly right frined. Any problem can be solved with a perfect analysis. When it comes to investing, you'll need a good understanding of the market to make a good profit. If you just depend on chance, you will end up with nothing and will lose money. So take some time to think about it and then move on.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you, luck supports us sometimes, but we should not rely on luck permanently, but rather we must rely on reason because correct thinking is what leads us to success.

In order for us to succeed in this work, we must constantly and continuously search for new information. This work requires effort and fatigue in order to be distinguished here, and we must not rely on luck only because without fatigue and perseverance we cannot achieve our goal.

One of the advantages of having knowledge about the cryptographic market and its constant changes gives us the opportunity to anticipate, that is, to foresee which currency will rise or fall and when it will. Of course, not everything is safe, but it is more worth getting knowledge than trusting our own luck and then losing everything that is invested.

Yes, you are right because trading is a skill that must be learned and we can use it by building our experience in this field and without proper knowledge and experience it is not easy at all to understand this feature. So , I would probably learn first before entering into this field.

Yes profit is not depends only luck it also depend upon our knowledge.we should not stop out learning.we should learn more and more.it depends on your status how much you can invest. 

Thanku for such amazing contents. Your posrs are really wonderful . Yes ,we all should use our mind properly not evertime your payment  depends on luck. So be aware before making or doing anything.

• +3 1

I completely agree; I've traded forex a few times and have made some decent money, but in the end, I was concerned about the stuff that didn't make sense because I was trying to make money quickly, which scared me a lot, so in the end, I was told to take it easy and let it happen in its own time.

Yeah you are right! There are many people who take trading as a gambling. They want to rich at a night and earn lot of money. But they need to learn that profit don't depend on luck. To earn a money, knowledge, hard work, time, skills and experience is very important.

Yes dear your right everything is not depend on our lucks but it also depend on our efforts and our experience. In crypto trading and investing it is right it is lightly depend on luck but if you do investing and trading without knowledge then it is a huge risk for you and you may lose most of your money in this way.

Whoever wants to become a millionaire in a short time is a lazy person who believes that the world of cryptocurrencies depends on luck and in my opinion, success in the field of cryptocurrencies requires knowledge of information about other areas such as politics, for example.

Yes you cannot make profit based on luck, you definitely have to do some hardwork. People think that those that have made a lot of fortune is crypto were able to do so because they were opportune to buy early at it's lowest prices. The reality is that you can always make profits with crypto as long as you have the money and the skills required to become a successful trader. 

Few people who consider trading as gambling because both things are risky and you can be addicted as well, both things give entertainment but the bad thing here is when you get out of control and you spend most of the time doing it which may result in losing your money be careful about it.

Good and useful participation, thank you, excuse me, I do not have valuable information to share. I hope that you will have the answer that we can all benefit from and increase our experience and knowledge about this matter

Yes you share good information you share the facts because you have alot experience and its very helpful for us in future.

I really like your post and I am totally agree with you believe in knowledge is more important than believe in your luck. Because experience play a vital role in any business trades. Sometimes you can change your loss if you have experience 

Yes friend I also agree with you 

On 8/5/2020 at 11:35 PM, Moaz said:

This is completely true. You cannot make a profit based on luck. This is a mistake in my opinion, and you will lose your money in the end. You must learn and increase your knowledge in trading cryptocurrencies and then you trade in known currencies but with small amounts and over time you will achieve good profits from Trading

Yes dear I agree with you because I do not depend on our luck it is very risky for my income that's why  we should get all the information about the forum and the traders then I work it because dependent on our luck is very risky and and dedicated.