Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

You are right, my friend, Because every currency can fall, but there is definitely a target to reach, and therefore storing such a currency can be a very profitable strategy.

• +5 1

Yeah, that's right, buddy.I agree with you.. 
Before you start investing your money or trading cryptocurrencies, everyone should study the movement of the market well and be informed about what is happening outside .. To avoid losses ..
Good luck

Of course it's not about luck. In order to work here you have to be smart to participate well. And for gambling it is bad because it will lead you to the abyss.

Yes, luck is a very bad thing to rely on. We have to beware of many things that may make us lose and do not depend on luck because it is not a way to be dependent 

• +2 1

Yes you are right mate one need to open his or her mind not every profit depends on luck one need to be hard working and dedicated in order to make profit and benefits with values and we should try to know that  profit comes from hard working through trading and investment in the crypto currency platform

You cannot make profit on the basis of luck. In my opinion this is wrong and you will lose your money. You should learn and increase your knowledge in cryptocurrency trading and trade in well-known currencies but in small quantities and over time you will make good profits.

You cannot make profit on the basis of luck. In my opinion this is wrong and you will lose your money. You should learn and increase your knowledge in cryptocurrency trading and trade in well-known currencies but in small quantities and over time you will make good profits.

• +1 1

Hello my friends..
Of course, dear, it makes no sense to rely on luck while investing or trading cryptocurrencies because that is considered too risky, as relying on luck can expose you to big losses.
You have to seek and gain more knowledge and experience in the field of cryptography.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Especially in the matter of investing and trading in encrypted currencies, you can never rely on luck because trading processes require a lot of experience. You cannot buy any currency without prior study and monitoring it in the market, when you buy it and when you sell it, otherwise your random selection of currencies will expose you to losses

Yes you are right in your words that it is said that there is profit which depends on knowledge not on the luck bcause this is true to keep open the mind and not totally depend on luck .

You are right, my friend, I always see your advice and try to apply it.
Acting as a gambler is actually wrong, gathering knowledge and learning a lot of things is much better than considering business a gamble.
If the work is thoughtful, it will bring us the benefit and profits we wish.

• +2 1

I think that people who work in the field of trading should monitor the market need, that is, selling currencies when their price is high and buying currencies when their price is low, the matter needs a lot of patience without forgetting luck as you mentioned in your post.

Hi my friend ,
Of course we need hard work and great effort because theory of luck is a relative theory that can never be relied upon in business, and our confidence in cryptocurrencies increases bay by bay , the harder we work, the higher the profits.

Sometimes we do get lucky but that is not always the case. What matters is that we know the right way to go. You might think that the success that some people get is luck but they might have been preparing for it for a long time. So we should be ready for it. 

You are right, dear, of course, work in the area of encrypted digital currencies depends on hard work and creativity at work and this is the most important thing to do to be our best work.

Very well said my friend it is your hard work that takes you forward in business Yes, you have a million with you, but only when you work hard ۔Hard work is necessary for success in any work, it does not happen on a luck.

I think there's no profit at all that depends on luck. profit doesn't come from luck, it comes from work, effort, good planning and patience. until you start earning, it's very strange that someone thinks it depends on luck.

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I completely agree with you and I think it is better to learn everything about this field because it is fraught with risks and full of fraudsters and scams and puts all possibilities in front of us.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, because trading in digital currencies is not always luck, but rather knowledge of currencies and the market. We must start trading with a zero amount in order to be able to study and know trading because with knowledge we can make money more than relying on luck

Of course, trading in cryptocurrencies has his knowledge and it is known that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and we always know that an increase in demand for a currency leads to a rise in its price and supply leads to a decrease in its price, as well as a good person rushes to buy the good currency when its price drops and keep it until the price inflates and it is possible that  Luck plays its part, but the likelihood is lower.

Friend with luck hard work is also very important. You are right that not every profit depend on luck. Hard work is also very important. I think fifty percent hard work and fifty percent luck is necessary for luck.

• +4 1

The only thing that needs luck in the field of cryptocurrencies is dice, but trading or investing requires deep thinking and studying the market movement well and following up on the changes. They are ultimately deals and you must activate the mind in these matters, otherwise you will lose. 

• +2 1

Trading is not a gamble. This is true. If many people change their way of thinking about it, their lives will change.
We must develop knowledge and take the necessary reasons to succeed in trading.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your valuable information.

• +5 1

Trading in cryptocurrencies is completely different from gambling, and in every platform there is a section for betting in cryptocurrencies, and it depends on luck, as for trading, this requires experience and constant knowledge of prices and knowing the appropriate time to buy the currency.

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge, however the simple fact is that many make decisions based on their knowledge such as the trends, financial circumstances and so on. . It is important to note these things. Trading is majority knowledge over luck.

There is something correct in saying,people still rely on luck! But by following the trading prices and knowing the current encrypted digital currencies, we find that it is a science in itself and needs a lot of experience and knowledge, if luck cannot be adopted in these matters based on data and statistics, you need to think and follow carefully!.