Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

is not aware of these things I think it is an evil to do that since we do not get experience and we deceive ourselves that in the future the knowledge that we are copying instead of learning them we will need as professionals so we must avoid this and believe and give your own opinion 

Yes we should avoid article rewriter that is a spam and should be reported. It is not being honest to copy paste and that is strictly un acceptable.we should take serious action about spammers.this is a serious issue

Yes friend I am agree with your post don't rewrite and spinner the article.  It is illegal and your ruputation gone negative way and your earning is very risky. So you write only your point of view don't copy other person and it article point is views.

I agree with you, it is useless to make the publications of others if the purpose of the forum is that we all learn about what interests us if everything serves to give us a guide but for nothing else the research is not based on copies but on having our own experience on the topics we want to write.

• Useful or interesting 1

I share your position, comrade, this type of action must be repudiated and given warning points so that they do not commit it more, since it is unfair to people who do put their creativity in the messages

Thanks for making this topic very useful thanks to this topic, now beginners will know that they should avoid rewriting articles and roulette and also they will be able to inform themselves why they should avoid those things with the information that you have left or you have given us.

On 8/4/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.
Hope all the new members are learning greatly from this forum.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Be honest,be safe and learn more.

PhotoGrid_1596496086841.jpg

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right because there are lot of people that copy paste and rewrite the comments of other people but there is no doubt that the moderator of the forum and very active and their point out this person and banned  them because that's against  the form rule.

Thank you, my friend, for this new information and we hope for more of it so that we can learn. I agree with you that these wrong methods are used in copy and paste publications, and beginners should avoid them until they do not end up with the ban

Without spinning or writing anything on their own, not expressing it in their own way, they don't understand anything, nor do they answer without understanding. I think those who are self-reliant only answer like themselves.Doesn't see anyone's answer or answer like others. He always tries to answer like himself.

Friend, you are absolutely right, we must avoid using the rewriting of articles and roulette because that is not good and not original because only what we would be doing with that would be to copy ourselves from a person who did make an effort to make that publication and that others use it but changing a little what the article would be.

I agree with you mate,  well it's advisable for us to be self independent on creating our post without copying anyone else post so that we wont face any difficulty in the forum because it's against the rules of the forum. We should stop this act with immediate effect. Thanks so much for sharing this. 

Plegiarism caught those people who rewrite the post.it cause problem for you.if any body do this their account will be banned

Absolutely that's kind of scamming others post. We should avoid that. That's just violation of forum rules as we are restricted to do unique and informative posts. So everyone should be wise in topic selection and choose that topic for which we can present our own view.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This is really annoying because what you share of information and experience is stolen. The change in wording and words is taken and published. This is like forgery, and it is considered theft indirectly.

• +2 1

It is clear violation of the rules as it is a type of plagiarism (copy paste) so If anybody is involved in such act wouldn't be able to continue here as such posts will be deleted and the creator of the posts will be banned by the moderators after a prior warning points so don't do it otherwise you have to suffer.

I am really agree with you because this method is also like a copy paste method that is restricted at this forum and against the rules of the forum therefore we should avoid to copy the content of other members . We should share our own knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency.

Yes, I have faced many recurring topics within the forum, and we must work to delete it and punish the people who work to repeat it because it is harmful to the members here and also to the reputation of the forum, and we must be careful before placing any publication and making sure that it is not present in the forum

• +5 1

If someone will not follow the rules and break rules while spinning the post he will lose obviously  his work hard in shape of finance. I always give point to people for focus don't try to short ways it is really dangours. 

I don't know  about such  kind  spamming . spammer  are smart  inviting  new way spam  here. I think we members  should report  such kind  to modirt . They will take  action against  them.

I agree with you, there are some responses that are considered to have been copied and pasted indirectly to the previous responses, but let's make it clear that the forum is dedicated to expressing anyone's opinion on certain topics. If you don't have information to share, you can take a look at the responses to learn about them.

• +5 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this good post. Yes, we must beware of copying articles from others in order not to be banned from this forum because it is considered a violation of the privacy of others, and we must stay away from a translation search engine because it gives many mistakes between Asel and the translator.

• +1 1

This is very bad to see and glad that you notified, we have to keep looking for good posts but this is not one and we should be reporting posts that are plagiarism. It is against the rules and the internet is full of websites doing that to profit but it is also illegal just in case someone did not know and there have been cases of figure payments for their work

Some members think they are smart and can outsmart the administrators. I suggest that you should stop using article spinners because no matter how hard you try they won't deliver to the best of your interest. You need to do things yourself as that is the only way to go in this forum.

I think that most of the members who copy comments or write repetitive posts are often junior members because the experts know the rules very well so we must alert and guide them well to avoid this in the next times

• +5 1