Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I am looking many section and not only beginners but there are many interesting subjects here too and I like to help and give and take advice for the subjects I read. I like to think that the beginner section is the most important so that new members realize how to use the forum and find answers to a lot of questions. I am also a beginner in crypto and in cryptotalk so I use this place a lot but also post on crypto world and more.

It is true that we should not waste out to in beginners section that is the mistakes some of us does the purpose of beginners sections is to know all what the forum is all about and some basic things that need to know and of course the rules of the forum so that we can be guided through out our stay in the forum.we should extend to other sections like crypto world for those who are interested in trading can go to trading and so on.

U r absolutely right having cryptocurrency knowledge is absolutely necessary to invest money In that area or else we will be wasting both time and money and also as a beginner we should look into some good section 

Yes it is like this that the beginner section will be waste of our time if we are stay here only but there is so many too look and learn that are posted on the rest parts of the forum and I read a lot about some and have to move. I right now am select three more forum section and I am divide my time in four with five post for each of them. So I find the crypto world the altcoin and exchanges or the wallets first.

I'm hope for this to follow by all member and read four or five section every day, this will give help to the member that post there and it is the interest they have more.

Yes you are right if you want some high information then you need to go to other sections as well to make your knowledge higher there are many section about crypto currency like trading bounty mining and other but you  need to go to other sections as well .

On 9/20/2020 at 12:37 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right if you want some high information then you need to go to other sections as well to make your knowledge higher there are many section about crypto currency like trading bounty mining and other but you  need to go to other sections as well .

@Maaz sultan exactly so my Friend .. Its true that from beginners section we can have Some basic knowledge About forum and crypto world but its not enough to be a good member.. So every one enjoy another section mostly crypto world section becuase all the update news get create in the section.. Recently in this forum Bounty section is not active so i dont suggest this section                    

The beginners section is one of the easiest and most active departments, but it cannot be called a waste of time work in it. Despite its simplicity, we will find a lot of benefit in it, but of course the other departments are specialized and much more useful in their fields, and of course moving to them is inevitable as the topics that can be answered here will end after a period of time

• +1 1

Beginners section always have some topics ready to be commented upon and people are seeking something to comment that's why I guess people spend more time here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, it is very necessary that we do not stop only at the beginners section because this will make the information we gain very limited.  We have to read the posts in the various sections constantly because we are here to learn about cryptocurrencies.  Those who post in the junior section are those who are only looking to make money and they are not interested in anything else.

Only the primary category, and it is not very useful to them, for those who are interested in trading we should expand to other categories like Crypto World.

I totally agree with this but as a beginner we will learn slowly and gradually. In this the seniors members play a very major roll in guiding the beginners. Thanks

i totally agree with you , for me most my replies are on the first 3 sections of the forum list but this doesn't mean i don't visit the other section daily to see if there is any new topic written , if we stay in beginners section we won't learn anything new , we will be just like finishing our 30 posts reading the same topics we did since we joined the forum and that will keep you with weak knowledge

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There is something that makes me feel difficult to comment and publish in a section other than the beginners section. I feel that it is too early to engage in specialized discussions more than here.

• +2 1

Thats right, we should explore all sections not just only beginners section. There are lots of knowledge about crypto world, exchanges, bounties, forex trading or others as well. Which will definitely help us and increase our knowledge. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if we stick to one section we will not improve, as for me I try as much as possible to participate in other sections so I get the optimal benefit of staying here.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

That's true, we should balance the number og posts we write between all the section we have enough knowledge to join their discussion or we will never develop ourselves in crypto

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/27/2020 at 4:09 PM, yato987 said:

i totally agree with you , for me most my replies are on the first 3 sections of the forum list but this doesn't mean i don't visit the other section daily to see if there is any new topic written , if we stay in beginners section we won't learn anything new , we will be just like finishing our 30 posts reading the same topics we did since we joined the forum and that will keep you with weak knowledge

@yato987 yah friend mostly member only stay in beginner section and About forum section Because in this two section has most easiest topic about forum and lil bit about crypto but its not enough for us to be successful in crypto world...we must need to be work hard more and if not this forum is enough for us to gain knowledge then we must search too in online..             

• +4 1

I understand the purpose of this topic and of course to whom it is directed, but for newbies like me, this section is the starting point in our adventure through the forum, honestly I would not have arrived here if it had not been for Yobit, however its community  I'm interested in it, maybe I stayed when the airdrop ends.

I like your point of view but at least I'm just starting out I have to learn the basics to understand how this works and not risk so much when making a decision when I am well prepared I will thank you

• +2 1

I thank you for your recommendation, I have recently joined this forum, and I am in this section because I want to know it much better and study what it has to offer. The main reason I am here is to interact with other members of the community.

On 3/8/2020 at 0:33, Dorjoy12 said:

Hola chicos, hoy me he acercado a todos ustedes con un tema y está a punto de no perder el tiempo solo en la sección de principiantes ... Por alguna razón ... déjenme explicarlo ... 

En primer lugar, todos venimos a este foro para aprender sobre las criptomonedas, ya que es un foro relacionado con las criptomonedas. Pero desde algún día me di cuenta de que la mayoría de los miembros pierden el tiempo en la sección de principiantes sin pensar en lo que aprenden de la sección de principiantes. Sé bien que si pierdes todo el tiempo en la sección de principiantes, solo puedes conocer ESTA regla del foro, etc., pero no puedes aprender sobre las noticias relacionadas con las criptomonedas ... Así que mi consejo para aquellos miembros que pierden la mayor parte del tiempo en la sección de principiantes, por favor ve en la sección del mundo de las criptomonedas, la sección de bitcoins, la sección de tokens, la sección de intercambio y la sección de comercio porque si pierde el tiempo en esas secciones, asegúrese de que su conocimiento sobre la moneda criptográfica aumentará más. 

Mucha suerte a todos los miembros de cryptotalk ❤                                 

if you're right! But there are many users like me who are new and beginners both in the forum and in many topics mentioned here!
I think that when speaking in other forums we must already have a greater knowledge to give specific answers and not give false information!

Yes is good what you say and you are right, I think this section is specially for beginners, but some times is good to put a such topic here to remember some rules and guiding new members, but is very important to comment in others section, doing some new topics in all section of this forum to improve it and to collect some knowledge.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif