Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Yeah mate,I think waisting your time and effort on only one section will not let you to get more knowledge and experience on cryptotalk, but if you are using two sections will make you get knowledge and understanding on how to trade in cryptocurrency, And also make you to know how to create a topic on your own.

The incredible thing about cryptotalk is that it has different sections to learn, the idea of the forum is to investigate each one and see what suits you, the beginners section is for them, to be a guide to newbies, but when you go advancing is good to investigate and learn from other accounts, for me that is very necessary, of course, everyone decides what to do but we bear in mind that in a single section we will not learn much.

Dear I am newbie and I have not more knowledge and experience im other sections .but I am giving most time to this forum.  I will increase my experience now I am just visiting other sections then i will create a topic in other section .

also took a long time to finish the first 100 posts and I worked hard to read the topics calmly, understand everything that is published and learn from the previous members until I gained a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, and I still aspire to learn more.

Yes we do not waste time here we can knowledge here and then collect information another sections

this is good topic i agree with you do not wast time for beginner section so that we have care fully post this site and get good benefit.tgis is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks

Without any knowledge on the world of cryptocurrencies or previous experiences, several members join the forum, so it is important to spend time in the beginners area, so that we can understand the fundamentals of the forum, then we can switch to another section, depending on the field in which we want to establish ourselves, whether trading, investing or other parts.

Yes friend , because we use much of our time in beginner section the we are not able to know more Aboutcrypto world and this is bad for us. So use your time in other sections of crypto gain more knowledge and experience.

Thanks very much mate for raising this ideologic topic.

Let me quickly seize this opportunity and brief you guys about the type of style i do apply.

I took my time to spend it in a whole day in a particular section thereby spend the whole of the next day in another section and so it goes.

i have experienced that there are a few really good topics in the section for beginners because most of the topics are the same because as a fact a lot of newbies don't get the rules . as for me i like spending time in cryptoworld in both russian and english sections because you can find there fresh news about crypto and some interesting facts about them which is very educative and very important.

It is the right opinion old members should not limit themselves to the beginner section after completing more than 1000 comments as they learn about the specific forum.After completing a year experience in the forum you must not stay and comment only in the beginners section.There for good balance is essential. Spending time on various sections will also makes your knowledge more accurate 

Hi. Yeah, it is right if we observe every other but we have to remember that the standards of following each distinct is based totally do not he content material cloth tremendous of others. Basis of following must be the content material material no longer any element else. This discussion board works as a community and we should help every other in it and need to work collectively to develop this discussion board. If a person create excellent incredible content material then it's far our duty to help them. Thanks.

I would believe me. But  beginner should explore beginners section once in a while because they would have some ideas about them currency and stuff . They cant just go a play with the big boys you know

I know there are lot of sections available In crypto talk , and they discussed about various section  of crypto currency . As a beginner everyone start posting comments in beginner section , and they are comfortable with that that's why everyone did not look another topics

You are absolutely right mate. Its good to spend time at the beginning. But we should go another sections also. We don't know what we are missing. There will be a lot of information that will change your life will be missing in another sections, we should definitely look at those sections. Anyway its good to learn about cryptoworld for future.

Hy dear I hope you will be good I also advised you that don't waste your time and do hard work and focus on your target.read all rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and then you will be successful

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Mufri Jifri said:

There will be a lot of information that will change your life will be missing in another sections, we should definitely look at those sections. Anyway its good to learn about cryptoworld for future.

Some guys blamed after missing some chances but actually some topics were published in other sections mentioning the available opportunities in the crypto world for example Uniswap's popular UNI airdrop. As OP says, you guys might love to visit other important sections on this forum to enhance your ideas. 

'for beginners' forum is just for newbies in which they get to know about this crypyotalk forum, and also clearing their doubts about this platform. But once we studied the basics of this forum, go to the other sections as well.

On beginner section its not a waste of time actuallits helpful section for those who are new on this platform yeah i agree that many users just do posts on this section and avoid the other section but you should visit that sections too because those are also more helpful and informative sections. 

Of course my favorite, Cryptotalk also has other sections for us.  You can find different topics in different sections.  I think you should write and read the post in another section.They can search our site and ask a lot of questions about any topic, but given that it is related to cryptocurrency and it is presented in a good way for the benefit of all.  Thanks

Hello my dear friend  i totally agree with you my dear this is not only one there are many other post from which we can learn more we can get more knowledge  this begging section is only for the new beggeners from which they get knowledge and do practice.

I totally agreed with your words mate because I have also noticed many members on this platform spend their whole time on posting comments in beginner section than other sites. I thinks it's due to the beginner section is much easy to post and understand all about cryptocurrency

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

I concur yet a few individuals particularly seniors are here on the grounds that they need to help or guide other new individuals which actually a major assistance for them to adapt effectively about certain things in cryptoworld.

@Dorjoy12  When we start working on this forum then beginning section is best for us because we can learn about rules and basic things in beginning section.  When we learnt basic things then we must go to other sections. If we work on other sections we can learn many other useful things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ok, I still believe I can come to the beginners section less frequently than not. But the beginner portion is not solely for beginners. There must be senior members of the post section and strong doubts on this. So I guess now is the right moment to allow the platform full time.

Yes my friend you are right we don't have to stop ourselves on beginners section only. There are also many other topics on this forum. Those topic also enhance your knowledge. Everyone should have to try them. That will gain good information about cryptocurrencies.