Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Thank you for this exhortation which you gave to us right here new kids on the block or amateurs which can be remains on this amateur's segment but for me I accept what we're doing here isn't always just a squander of time since we are going get right here a number of data that we'll utilize on this dialog board and when we've got sufficient records or know-how able to visit other area to find it as well and utilize our data that cames to this area to apply on that areas simply recommends.

The beginner's section is excellent whenever it's the foremost time for you to sign up for the overall forum. an additional member used sensational beginner neck of the woods to realize general knowledge furthermore resultant succeeding turn out to be the skilled member chemical element utilized all sections.
Good luck all

The For Beginners section is for new members so that they can learn from this section and start their work. We should complete the first one hundred posts and post in the rest of the sections and learn. All sections are very informative but very few people post. To keep each section active, each member must publish one post in each section. That way, each section will be active and we will see new content every day.

• +3 1

I agree with you, as I saw that the beginners section contains a lot of duplicate topics and you cannot benefit much from it, but it seems that you cannot publish in other sections to finish your 100 posts in the beginners section and this matter frankly bothered me

I agree with you, Forum has some useful section. You can still write in those section and learn about crypto currency. It is true that For beginers section make strong our base on cryptotalk. But you also write useful post on others section.

Some users posting only in biggners section thats why their maximum posts are deleted on the daily basis so we must focus on all sections and posting in all sections by this way our minimum posts will be deleted when we use only one forum then how is it possible they paid us and why all other sections are created. 

The Beginners section is suitable for newbies. Because they need to learn all rules and things about cryptotalk. But the section not for old members. I think most of the members are joined here for learning. So they need to learn topics from all sections who wants to learn actually.

A times by being into that group help a lot and we need to spend like 7 days in other for us to know what the forum is all about and making some benefit review so as to learn much from the beginner forum and is of important and useful for every member.

Hey mates do every newbie the beginner sections will give a knowledge about the base of crypto but sending more time in beginner sections is not good we should explore every section of this forum. Like about forum, crypto work and more

Yes you are right. The seniors or old members don't waste your time in only beginners section. There are more useful section and go to that section. This section was helpful and informative for the new members. If the new members ask help we want to help them. It's our responsibility.

Bro if wants to get more knowledge then you should went into other sections yes you are right you should not waste your time only in this section.

• +4 1

Thanks for your content.Of course,you are right.There are many sections of this forum.We should know and learn about them attentivly for our benefit.We should post on every sections on this forum and also should read others post to gain knowledge 

Yeah you sounds right. But my friend we should have a strong base for anything we work upon. Here we are on a mission to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading and bitcoins. So we need to learn a lot about these topics before we get into the field. And beginners section is best for that.

The beginners section is really useful for all members. this forum that is really worth it, this section "for beginners" is only good for the knowledge about the forum. Try to explore yourself in another forum, like the crypto world so you can learn things about cryptocurrency. 

If you want to give some helps to people and newbies then you must spend your time in beginners section because new members require your help in this category. But if you want to learn more and know more about cryptocurrency world in a technical way, So you should pay more attention on rest sections.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hi thanks for discussing this query but I don't satisfy with your thinking that you shouldn't waste your time on Beginner section. Brother if someone is a beginner and he or she don't have sufficient knowledge regarding crypto currency than how he answer other queries like in bounties and crypto portion. Atleast he gets a lot of knowledge here once he gets knowledge than he shouldn't waste time here he should move to other tabs like bounties, exchange and crypto. 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:54 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

y comment without  understand  the topic information  goodly😉 because in my topic i have said that if you are prepare to go another  section of forum then you should move on ..  Stay always  in beginner  section can't  give you much information ..  Understand  the simple  logic man😉

I think you my friend is talking some sense here.I think we should explore every section present in the crypto talk forum.I would like to make one thing clear to you all no section is bigger or smaller than other,each section has its own importance

I am a new member in this forum and I work in the beginners section in order to know the rules for this platform and I want to learn and gain experience about cryptocurrencies and then move to another section

The section is especially valuable and contributes to greater than ever our awareness and emergent our experiences about cryptocurrencies and achieving comprehension expand about encryption in add-on to allocation opinions and conversation. 

, I would like to say that your words are correct, but we are all beginners, regardless of our experience. Every day becomes a new event in the world of digital currencies, and we must learn and learn, and we must also look to other areas to increase our knowledge of all aspects of digital currencies. It is necessary to raise awareness of people.

No i do not think so that the beginner section only waste of time. But i think it is quite more helpful for the newbie to made their post more effective and also to complete your 20 posts of the daily requirements and earn good amount of money.

I am new here but I find this forum helpful because the few things I have learn so far is from this forum and I think it is adviceable for newbies to start from here in other to avoid any mistake in the future.

I agree with you dear, Cryptotalk has some useful section for writing useful post. You can write every section which make for us. Don't waste your time on "For Beginner" section only, yoy always try to write post on other section. By this you can gain more crypto knowledge.

• +2 1

Don't stick to the beginner section always for posting comments. We must move to different sections and answer to various topics to gain complete knowledge about the platform. Go to different swction such as yobit, cryptoworld etc.

I think your words are correct, but you should spend enough time in the beginners section and then move on and browse other sections, so my advice is for the member to focus on the section he likes to join, but without posts or publications at the moment, but rather for reading and browsing.