Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Step working is best for bigger because slow but continuous work make a man good and punctual and then he can easily and fast work done due to the improvement because of the punctuality and then he should not wasted his time, time is not stop for some one.

Yes of course my dear. You are 100% right. We should not just try to gain information from just in beginner section. We have to go to another section to know about every field of this site which will be very beneficial for us in future. So try to enhance your experience. 

I am agree with you that we shouldn’t spend our time only beginner section.There have more section like crypto currency etc.If we check all the section we can get knowledge from all sections.We should take knowledge from all section and get more ideas , work with more ideas.So I think you are 100% right.

The beginner piece is besides hence of great magnitude you canister even now gain knowledge of from them for the reason that no awareness is west in surcharge without a beginner you know how to be expat,that is primenary stage. i am as an skilled in this cryptocurrencies world, i really like to run through usefulness time in the beginners portion and test to aid them as a good deal as i can.. but as you mentioned we shouldn't no more than focus on this segment that we hear extra about crypto humanity and currencies furthermore how to inves and trading that is our tertiary assignment.

Still I have noticed that not only the newbies stay here still the most sr members have also been seen here . The reason I think that everyone feels comfort while posting here and they avoid those sections as there is need of care about posting about the content. People should change their attitude and bring some rush on those sections and bring the knowledge there

• +2 1

Yes its right but we are new so we not know others sections if we know more then we go others sections  this sections give knowledge for how to use this platform.  But you say right but I thought this sections not a time waste 

• +2 1

Most of the topics in beginner section are familiar to us. So we have to attempt to some topic in other  section, for us to gain more knowledge and earn better money in crypto talk forum.

As a new member I have been recommended to create posts and do comments in the beginners section as By reading the posts from senior members I come to know that it is a good section to learn the basics of working here at this forum.So first I want to get enough knowledge before moving to other sections.

Some members stay working in begginers section just for the sake of helping the junior members.i think that they should not remain in the begginers section rather to move fast to other sections also.

I am totally agree with you. I think we shouldn't limited our work into the begginers section. We should also work in other sections. It will be helpful for us to gain more knowledge. 

You right friend we should to be vist other sections of this forum. The range of crypto talk is very wide here we can vist much sections which are more helpful for us.we should not to only limited in beginners section if we always rested here then how we learn how we know about many other profitable things which are available in other sections. 

• Useful or interesting 1

it is necessary to spend time in the beginners section, so that we can understand the basics of coding, then we can move to another section, according to the field in which we want to develop ourselves , whether trading, investment or other sections.

Yes man you are right but in the beginning you must always start working in the beginning section so that you can get experience and understand the basics from that so that mistakes can be reduced in the future you can also get more knowledge and information about the platform from the beginner section.

thank you for this valuable advice, you are write and I am one of the member who spend all my time in the beginner section, because I don't know very well about the forum and afraid to be punished or banned, but I am looking forward to  learn more and develop myself 

For sure you said the right thing. But I think why some or most of the  members here always waste their time in beginners sections are afraid of the others sites of the forum. And at one hand I'm with them because there are newbies who don't know any more about this forum yet.so dey have to learn more before joining any sites of the forum 

It will be better for beginners like the newbies and brand new members should try and spend most of their time in the beginners section because most of the topics their are what they should know or what will let them learn more about crypto currency at beginners level, and other members like the Jr members upward should try and spend much time in the crypto world section.

You are right, the beginners section is good for understanding the forum’s content in general and the basics in the world of cryptocurrencies, and to know the problems that members are exposed to and avoid them. So it is useful as a first step here .

Hey. Since I am a beginner in this forum I am confining myself to the beginners section like the about forum and the for beginners section. Once you are no longer a beginner you can actually start finding posts to comment or make posts beyond these sections. Good luck to you.

I accept as true with you, except for me as a replacement member, I like better to learn the fundamentals and rules of the forum so as to not make mistakes and obtain my account banned, after which I even have to participate altogether sections of the forum during which there are many good topics and multiple ideas to debate .

yup completely agree with you۔because this plateform is secure your future you earn a money and gain a knowledge ۔this is good for student because if they face some problem in life then they easily understand to Life meaning

Many people don't have any information about this cryptocurrency but they are just intered in this just from the name of cryptocurrency or cryptotalk.And here they are just wasting their time .If someone have knowledge about it then it's a very useful for someones. 

Warning points are given to members who write all posts with a short interval in one section but it is better to vary between sections in order to have integrated information in coding, portfolios, mining and other sections

I will say that we are having a conversation because this problem is not the newcomers alone, the forum is for each of us and since no one is perfect so I think we need to learn and learn because life never stops teaching us new things.  This is my section to learn how others write and what we need to learn is not part of another section.

As beginners, we have to spend more time at the beginners section than any other section, although if we are more used to the forum ,it best if we visit other sections so that we can gain alot of knowledge about cryptocurrency

The beginner section is important for beginners. Those who will write the first article gain experience in the introductory section. Then we should move on to the other sections and write about crypto. As we learn new things on the forum, our success increases.