Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

On 8/3/2020 at 7:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

@Dorjoy12 you are right ,Whoever really wants to learn and gain good experience and important knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies will look forward and interact in all sections of this forum.

• +1 1

most people are found of spending almost all thier time in the beginners section without moving to other sections,but i think we should also try to visit other sections such as the cryoto world or the bitcoins sections so as to learn more and gain experience about them

You may be right, my friend, but for my part

I entered these sections and encountered a lot of difficult terms that were not understood

And I found that continuing the activity within this section for some time would make me more familiar with those terms

I think I will soon be ready to activate these sections

• +3 1

hi friend Your words are true, but the truth is that there is not enough experience for beginners to enter the crypto world Initially, we visit the beginners section to learn and benefit from comrades, and then we will search in the different and important departments

• +5 1

After joining Cryptotalk platform, we should first go to Beginners section and start our posts. In the beginning we have very little experience and we don't have much information. Posting here enhances our experience and helps us understand all the rules of the platform. If we go to the others section for the first time and comment, it will be difficult for us. We should follow the cryptotalk rules and comment on the section and not stay on the same section. We should go to all the sections and post.

• +3 1

You are right there are a lot of sections on this forum
And each section contains a lot of important information
And you can choose the department you want to learn in and increase your experience
The beginners section is to gain initial information about cryptocurrencies and how to work on this forum

I agree with you. Personally, I spend sometimes in different sections because I think that there is a lot of thing that I should to learn from other section. After I get a lot of knowledge I can participate in the more section in a better and effective way.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, we should also comment on there sections. So that we should learn more about currencies. And it is good to advice new commers but we should also spend our some time in other sections to gain knowledge. 

Hy guys!i think it is not the only way that you only be there in this forum.If someone have some difficulties how to read and how to reply them.Then it is not the only way im this site you can go into other forums it depends on you where are you going and where the post is readable and informative then you well be able to move there this is not only the way of cryptotalk.we have some other forums.

For a beginner you can just jump into other sections just like that since you don't have much knowledge cryptocurrency you need to learn from others you need to stay in beginner section for sometimes.

When I joined in this forum I always try to do post in for beginners section. But some days later I started to post on crypto world. This is the best section of this forum. You will get lots of knowledge about this amazing crypto world on this section. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The Beginner section is very useful for beginners. Since I am new, I am still in the Beginner section because I need to enrich my knowledge more. I will go to other sections and post when I feel I have become useful to other sections.  Not in other sections but I go to other sections and read the topics so that my knowledge is getting richer.

As an amateur I am attempting to discover what is happening first so I am generally in the novices segment,

yet subsequent to picking up some experience I will write in more segments and attempt to turn into a decent part and help other people with my posts.

Obviously learners segment is generally first of all and the main posts will be in the devoted segments.

thanks for your post....

Beginners section has a lot of new and old post.Thats why most people commonts on them.Its best for completing and learing your journy through cryptotalk.But after finishing 100 post I started to post on other sectio.And crypto world is the most useful for me after beginners section.

the users actually take a start from the beginner section but there are a lot more things to learn and to read when you are some kind of used to with the cryptocurrency and with the beginning of the earning system

Hea guys I think it's a most one should take much of his or her time to study what he or she is new too.when you have the knowledge,one can move as fast as possible.what doesn't not break you make you stronger 

Yes, You are right that it is wastage of time to spend in the beginners section only but some our seniors are here in this section of beginners because some new members face many difficulties to do work on this forum and they help and guideline to the new members. They provide all the information about the cryptocurrency and about this forum 

Yes you said also said you should not to all your time spend in the begneer  section also you should too to visit the other sections of this forum so that is beneficial for you when you visit the other sections you will be e learning More

Edited by Dissy sb

Yes you are right friend we should not waste our time only in the beginner section because we cannot get more knowledge about the cryptocyrrency in only one section therefore we should move in other sections of the forum. We should learn everything related to cryptocyrrency like trading and investing etc that we cannot learn only in one section. 

Yes you are right don't waste your time in beginner's section makes our 100 posts and get be paid by this forum. This forum is real and best for earning. This forum paying a lot of peoples.

Numerous individuals enter the forum with no data on the universe of cryptocurrencies forms of money, or past encounters, so it is important to invest energy in the fledglings area, so we can comprehend the fundamentals of coding, at that point we can move to another segment, 

Hello guys, thanks for giving this topic, as I spend my all time on this section, and I think this is the reason that I not make more reputation. And not have any information about this topic. Thanks again to give me information not to spend so much time on one section. 

Sometimes you need to explorer other sections to find new ideas and learn something new. I usually spend hours in different sections when I complete my daily posts. Each section teaches us essential information in the cryptocurrency space.

If we give time only in beginning form then we can't know about all form here. So everyone should go and post or comment in every form. Scroll and learn about all the form. This will help you to be more professional in this site.      

When I was a very, very newbie, I didn’t sit only in the topic of beginners, I went to a lot of places and answered what I knew.  to sit only in newbies is correct for those who have just come and generally do not understand anything.