Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

First of all there is no waste of time in any section, in each section we learn something all the time and furthermore if we are done with one section than we should surely go to other one.

Beginners like us have to spend enough time at thia section,as  beginners we develope our mindset on how to take things in this forum, when we finally get use to the forum, then we can easily visit other sections to gain more

You are extremely correct to an extent my dear. Though, i don't call it a waste of time because no knowledge is a waste. The beginners forum to me, is the mother of all forum. This is a place you learn from both expert and amateur because the expert/senior colleague are there to educate the amateur/newbie. Every thing you can discussed in other forum can also be discussed in the beginner forum, it depends on how you table you topic and contents.

• +2 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Your content is full of logic. But i am still a newbie here and don't no so many things about the forum rules and other systems. So i give time in this section. Skilled writers write contents in those sections. But i am not one of them 😞

Hey mate!You are right.We shouldn't just waste our time in the beginners forum.There are also more forums.Where we can learn much more new.Some people are just staying in the beginners but they didn't even know about the other forums.Which is not right.We all should check the others forums also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The beginners forum is definitely not the only interesting section on the forum, to learn more about crypto currencies one has to chech on the other sections also 

I do not think that there is such a thing as wasting time in a "section", in the end we all learn, and there is no difference in any section, so I do not think that this advice and introduction specifically for beginners, because it is considered a section dedicated to them specifically.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:36 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Why not??  I always said to new member stay in beginner section and in about forum section to know properly about forum rule as well as some information in beginner section but we shouldnt forget a thing that this forum is a crypto discussion forum plus a place to learn trading and investment from senior member.. But if any member think they will stay in beginner section just for done daily activity then its really bad..                     

You have a great point mate it will be good if beginners could start exploring other sections once they gain some knowledge in the beginners section because if they stay there for ever then it means other sections will have less participants and we don't want that to happen because it's not good for the development of the forum.

Every section of the forum refers for some specific level of members, the beginners section refers is for the rules and the regulation of the forum. Which is so much helpful for the beginners to understand the forums rules and the regulation. But after the few days the beginners should move to the others section also. 

• +1 2

I grant but a few members chiefly seniors are at this juncture for the reason that they like to good thing or manual other new members which actually a giant aid for them to realize straightforwardly about approximately clothes in cryptoworld. 

Absolutely,you shouldnot only invest yourself in beginner section. But as a beginner, before jumping to other section learn everything in  beginner section and here you can get answers to your queries too. So better invest yourself more here but do not only stick here. Jump when you feel like you know enough about crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Of course! If you have studied it, you can easily do other topics, or respond to any comments. After all, on this forum, the choice is very large, and it allows us to develop in different directions, so what you are interested in is always for you, and you should choose everything you want 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thank you! This is verygood advice which is very helpful  for all the new members we have to do wht our senior telling us 

Thank you for this !

Your advice is good of course, but I think it is necessary to browse the beginners section for new members in order to learn the basic rules of the forum and crypto in general, for me I write in the beginners section and in the crypto world section and after that I intend to move on to the rest of the sections.

Hy

Hope you are doing well and good 

You had given a very useful info. But in my opinion the beginner section has also quiet info about crypto not that much info but good for the new user and in beginner section you can learn as well so i think the beginner section is not waste of time only if you post useful things otherwise it is waste of time. If you don't post useful things.

1 hour ago, Alexbhati12 said:

But in my opinion the beginner section has also quiet info about crypto not that much info but good for the new user and in beginner section you can learn as well so i think the beginner section is not waste of time only if you post useful things otherwise it is waste of time. If you don't post useful things.

As i said already that if any member  want to stay in beginners section and learn about crypto then he can know 5% of crypto... But if he move to another section of our forum then he can know 95% news of crypto world..  Now its depend on every one aim.. If a member want to earn only then he will stay in beginners section every time..         

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Right there is many important session that can any user spend time there with different kind of interesting topics, never lose your time one session like beginner take a turn and surf in all sefor sure you will find more interesting things

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, this topic is having some point but staying at for begginers is understand especially for those newbies here because they're just satarted here and also they want to guide them by seniors to learn fast about cryptocurrency. The forum is full of useful and good sections. 

I think, my friend, that each department has its own characteristics.
When you get started, you need to spend a lot of time in the beginner section to learn more about the forum rules.
And when you feel that you have somewhat mastered the work here and are able to respond to the posts in a way that respects the rules, you can change the section and search other sections in order to increase the information!

yeah I agree but sometimes it's helpful for the beginners members especially for me, I'm looking to know all the rules here.

If you are an old member here then you're right 100%.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

@Dorjoy12 Dear it's very good and informative and encouraging post.

We must have to move to the next level once we learn the basic rules of the forum. I am new here after doing my some posts I go to that section and read the posts that's help me a lot in learning new things which I already not know.

• +1 1

I agree with your opinion, this section in only for new members because this section is consist on the initial information about cryptocurrency. If someone  wants to get success then they should go the other sections. Don't waste time in these sections.

I agree with you, but for me as a new member, I prefer to learn the basics and rules of the forum in order not to make mistakes and get my account banned, after which I have to participate in all sections of the forum in which there are many good topics and multiple ideas to discuss.

You are very grateful and grateful for this useful advice because I must increase my knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, so I seek to know your opinions and listen to your useful advice for successful results on the ground.

I believe that this is wrong because the one who comes to СTT for the first time and in General to the crypt then the first 100 posts should be written here so that there is some knowledge to appear