Is this how we support new members? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

I am a beginner and I really do not know anything about this platform and I know that it is difficult for me to learn, but I am enthusiastic and ready to know the basic information that I should learn.

I will urge the newest member of the forum to take their time and make sure they focus on the the rules and regulations of the forum and how things works. This is what I can say about this post. 

I support you in your comment. Negative reactions is for those who deserve it and a newbie who is asking for help should attend and guide him. If we do not give opportunities to new ones then the family of this forum will be reduced.

Of course my dear friend.  We will advise new members who are experienced.  I will inspire.  Chase n can improve and gain knowledge by working here.  Could make good comments for him and improve from this platform.

You are right, my friend, when we see a beginner whose number does not exceed twenty, we must introduce him to a section about the forum, as it contains the basic rules and regulations stipulated on the mechanism of work here.

• +3 1

you create really great topic against new members, this forum designed for learning purpose, if anyone newly join this forum and don't no how to create proper post, then explain and support the member, don't give negative points because present earning depends on this points,if we can't support new members then I think new members not survive in this forum.pls think before giving this negative points..

I liked what I wrote very much. I am in favor of providing help to all the people who need it. No one has created an educated. We all did not know that it is wrong to monopolize information and it is nice to share it and correct the mistakes of others in a nice way so that we feel that they have come to the right place, work with love to reap success

To be specific all beginners must have read the rules of the forum and the first warning point is not usually followed by any action so there is no problem it's just a procedure to keep the forum going straight without any problem, so let just abide by the terms and conditions.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Thanks for this information i ma also new on this platform and this topic is really helpful which tell us that how can we treat our new members so that we can earn a good amount of money  through them.

• +1 1

If we know well about this job in cryptotalk then as a good person it is our right to help other newcomers who don't know much about this job instead of giving negative rates.

Indeed, my friend, I believe, we have to support the new members, explain the rules of the forum and the basic ideas to them, and teach them everything they need to start earning, we have to support the forum to increase its members 

When new members enter the coding forum here, it is important that we provide an incentive for them and push them forward in order to continue working and publish posts and comments. This is done by providing positive support to them.  It is not supposed to give them high reputation, but the idea is to encourage them to continue working and provide good and useful content.

• +4 1

I totally agree with you ... When giving someone a negative reputation, the content should be useless or contrary to the rules of the forum ...
This member has violated the forum rules ... that is correct ... but this member has only two posts !!!! This means that he did not read the forum rules and did nothing yet .... He entered the forum to try to understand how it works and try to learn about the field of digital currencies... It should not be given a negative reputation directly ... It is true that he violated the forum rules, but you can simply reply to him and tell him that his contents must be no less than 100 characters, and in this case he will understand the matter and this error will not be repeated... My friends, we are here to help each other so don't forget it.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

It is a very bad thing that we are not accepting the new beginners of the forum I have seen a new member who have create a topic and his topic was too much useful for us and with in seconds he gain a negative rating. Is this who we treat the new members of the forum.

• +2 1

I don't think the negative ratings that member received were unjustified; he was literally asking what this forum that he had just joined was about without going into specifics as to what the question was about; it's one thing to welcome new users; it's quite another to encourage them to act clueless because, in most cases, they are just acting clueless so that they can get away with it; it's one thing to welcome new users; it's quite another to encourage them to act clueless so that they

Yes dear sad thing to see some members repeat questions in the first comments from their posts but instead of warning and banning them we have to help them by getting them to read the rules and laws of the forum and research in the junior section and teach them how to create the post and avoid repeating topics and thus we will see the increase in the members in This forum because giving them a bad reputation immediately makes them leave the forum and hate it

Yes Sir i am full agree with you because if we dont support a new member .how he will be guide in future other new member we should to focus on him/her it will be better for us in him.i am also new member you have to guide me and also other new member .Thank you

Thank you so much for supporting us as I am also beginner in this forum as well as new in crypto world too. These all things are completely new for me as I didn't know anything about it before. I want to thanks all people specially seniors who have provided a informative material in their posts from that I have leared a good knowledge about Cryptocurrency.

Really, this negativity is sad for beginners, but the forum rules are known and everyone should read them before joining, we all made mistakes and I don't think I will not fall again, we have to help some of us to make the content more beautiful and useful, from my point of view the forum is wonderful, and you will enjoy it if  I obeyed the rules .

I'm overjoyed to see a thread favoring new members for the first time. We should definitely support each other because we're on the same platform. We should take care of each other as if we were relatives. I'm not suggesting that you don't give poor posts a negative ranking. I'm implying that newcomers should be given some direction.

Really, my friend, we must help each other especially the beginners and help them and teach them the instructions of the forum so they don't make mistakes you know them for .
Thanks, buddy. your discussion is very important.

We need to be helping each other especially the senior member should support the new members by helping to understand the crypto topics and providing relevant informations that are related to the field because that will really help the new members to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies within a short period of time spent here.

I completely agree with you; we should assist new forum members rather than randomly assigning them a negative reputation because this will cause them to become discouraged and leave CryptoTalk, which is bad. For myself, I try as much as possible not to assign any negative reputation, particularly to beginners in the first 50 posts.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Dear mate i am also disheart from some members. Last day i receive more than five negative reputation. But my posts were really according to the topic. But some persons give me negative reputation just for fun. This is not fair. We should do good things with others.

You are right my friend and I am with you. We can't judge newbies or beginners here doing that way of posting that is not following the rules then for them to understand this forum so well they ask questions like that so, we experienced members instead of giving him a bad reputation or negative reply we must give him some advice that he/she can apply on this forum because first of all we are all beginners here know nothing in this forum.