Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

You are right that old members of the forum are people who have a lot of experience in the forum and also in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, old members should provide advice and important information to new and novice members of the forum.

• +2 1

This is a very excellent forum as old members post useful and important posts and topics so that other members can benefit from these posts.  We have to thank the members who do well on this forum and keep writing helpful posts and comments.

• +3 1

I agree with you, the older members give the novices an incentive and motivation to do their best
And I think there are a lot of people here to learn from
I find the older members here to be nice, helpful and provide good information, and I am grateful to them

It is so true that I am also one of the people who have learned everything even a single word of cryptocurrency from the posts of seniors and experts. It does mean that it is true the beginners of the forum learn from our content that we shared. So it is necessary for us to create useful and correct informative posts in our topic.

Similarly, old members should be considerate of new members; they do not have as much knowledge of the world as you do, and spamming a post by a user of fewer than 20 posts with negative reactions and comments is demotivating and counterproductive to the forum's goal of attracting new users.

Hello there greetings you have a pretty good knowledge about this forum so I strongly recommend you to share all of your knowledge in this forum so new member of this forum will and gain information about cryptocurrency in your post so I am very happy to learn about new information so I'm glad I read your post

We still have opposing viewpoints when it comes to one another. However, cryptocurrency is a new area, and you will benefit from the technical people by reading their posts and commenting on them. As a result, we need more expert representatives to share fresh and specific information about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

It is true.  Through our values of useful posts related to cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk here, it is possible to gain a good reputation and positive feedback that helps us in the topics of earning later and achieving profits in the end.  Also, when participating, we exchange experiences through responses and comments, and this reinforces our thoughts on the topic presented in the participation.

• +3 1

Old members do a good job in the forum helping the new members and giving advice to others.  We have to cooperate in improving this forum and making more useful posts and topics for discussion among the members well.

Since I joined this wonderful forum, my friend, and I dream that I finish the first 1000 posts in order to get your ranks full member, it is a small rank for you, but it means a lot to me because when I start with it, I will have acquired great skills in creating new topics.

• +2 1

Not only the old members have to make new and useful posts, but also the newcomers and the new ones in the forum have to search for useful and important topics and write about them as well.  This is a forum for discussion and sharing of experiences and experiences, not just old members, they have to write posts.

• +3 1

Good post; I hope to gain this much experience and become one of the forum's senior members with several posts and positive reputations in order to make this one of the best cryptocurrency forums, as well as to earn money and use it in trade to maximize our profits; all of this requires consistent and serious work.

Whenever one create a post or a comment it is seen by many. And analysed by many. Your post can shape thinking of people. Imagine a newbie seeing your post and knowingly or unknowingly you have created a post which has false news, think of the situation, he will believe it because he has come to the platform for the first time. So before creating a post make sure your post is correct, readable, simple , clear cut and must not hurt any individual.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:34 AM, Lolesy said:

but you must first make sure that your post is correct and whether it is understandable or not and that it is clear so that others can understand it in a simple way.

Exactly, My friend it seems some members only focus on reading the titles neglecting the content that follows the topic, for this reason causes rushing and misinterpretation of their posts

@Lolesy

You are absolutely right, my friend, our publications are an instrument of change since the publication we make or the information we leave will affect for better or for worse, that is why we must always be careful and see well what to do because it is an instrument that we must use for good not bad.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, seniority means that you have more experience than the new members, but unfortunately I find after the old people here, but they do not have the qualities that I mentioned. What is the use of these features if you are not a good person and share knowledge with others anyway Good luck for everyone❤

I am very grateful that there is a lot of members here who helps newbies or beginners here to know or to become successful on their way here . in this forum so many new members want to built their career in crypto,  so in our topics through they learn crypto currency and success in their Target then  its really great for us.

That's right my friend all the other members of The Forum published lot of inter information daily imagine and you be seeing your post and knowingly or unknowingly you have created a post which has false think of this situation so whenever you create a post make sure your post is correct and reliable in order to learn more more phalodi members in this forum and exchange

I agree with you, my friend, we must share all our useful information that can benefit all members on this forum in order to develop and improve it for the better.

• +2 1

This is really true my friend. All members should share the useful information they have to help the rest of the junior members to achieve success, gain experience and motivate them, and this is the basis of the work of this forum

• +1 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right .this forum is for spreading knowledge if you share your knowledge with the people than definitely they will get profit from your post and in this way you can change some one life's.so share your knowledge .

All the old members of the forum publish a lot of information daily, and we must take advantage of them and learn more in order to share it with the rest of the members in the forum and exchange knowledge.

Thank you very much for motivating some of this forum's member to do better and share their knowledge that could help a lot to the newbie one on the world and of crypto. I followed you because I inspired to your content and the way you write a post, it is so professional. Because of someone like you, this forum will last foreve.

That's right friend. Friend if we post unique and useful content then people like our post and we share our knowledge with the members. We should post such content which give lesson and bring positivity  and people learn something new  from our post.

Thank you very much for motivating some of this forum's member to do better and share their knowledge that could help a lot to the newbie one on the world and of crypto. I followed you because I inspired to your content and the way you write a post, it is so professional. Because of someone like you, this forum will last foreve.

When I start working on cryptotalk feeling difficult because I have nothing experience about it but my seniors fellows help me a lot and make me able to work on it and get more knowledge and earning. 

I think comments are those who change my life. 

When I start working on cryptotalk feeling difficult because I have nothing experience about it but my seniors fellows help me a lot and make me able to work on it and get more knowledge and earning.