If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Read, analyze, discuss, gain experience and information and if you are not confident in your information ask everyone here friends and we are there to help each other stay away from the mistakes that expose you band and start your career from this forum

In this foram you don't needed to be shy, you should work here with lot of confidence But if you are not sure of any thing, you should not hesitate to asked your senior.

Nice topic, I agree with you my friend, everyone, including beginners, should avoid repeating topics, and I advise them to spend more time in the forum reading other topics, they can gain information and experience on the one hand, and on the other hand, in order not to repeat the topics.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, JesusFries said:

A lot of members here who are making a thread by just asking a simple question. This is not good for me because they're just making a topic which is being deleted by the moderator as soon as possible, if they have some questions, senior members are active here especially with @Whited35 so that they will answer your questions properly.

Hi, it is not necessarily to be me, as I can see, you are also contributing on the forum. You can also help the new members if they are facing a hard time to get the things correctly on this forum. Maybe, you have also found so many top contributors in this forum and they can help the members with the great guidelines and the tips. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is the best way to learn for beginners by always reading in all sections, and this helps them to better understand the forum and the rules and acquire more information as well.

• +1 1

Some junior members are shy to ask questions to experts and this prompts them to make mistakes. I advise all beginners to take the opinion of the experts before investing in any currency or site, otherwise they will suffer a great loss, and they can also benefit from the posts on the forum

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, there is no shame in the question, but the shame is to answer without realizing the correct answer. We should try to inquire about any question that we are not sure of.

• +4 1

Well, my friend, you are right in what you say and I agree with you .. beginners should not be shy about asking .. that the question is to protect you from a mistake that you may commit and may cost you a warning or a ban .. that the members of this forum are all distinguished and they help some of them .. so You had a question to ask and the members answer .. I wish everyone success in this forum and in their lives

This is a very important statement that everyone must act upon. Commenting on a topic you are not fully aware of makes mistakes, which exposes you to receiving warning points or even bans

Yes, any problem will happen to me in the field of trading, I will ask about it here to get answers from the most experienced members of me, and I also try to learn from them by reading what they write so that I also become good in this field and earn good profits.

• +3 1

The question is half the answer and it is not a defect or forbidden. If you want to succeed and reach the higher ranks, you have to constantly research and take knowledge and diligence to take it. By proposing different and useful topics, as there are rules that must be respected because it is a rescue for you and thank you.

Yes, the beginners should be guided before any task which they are going to perform. If beginners have any problem than they should ask. Make sure not to repeat the questions. Follow the rules and sticks to your task.

thank you, i'm a beginner and i always asking about anything i want to do, in addition to search it on google and YouTube and Facebook sometimes, in the end i can collect all the knowledge i have and make the right option.

Hello dear, yes, of course, it applies to many people, not only about the forum but also about their posts. Looking for help, no one seemed to have the encrypted conversation knowing everything. Everyone makes mistakes, but they learned from them and there is a procedure we follow when you invest and it is called due diligence if nothing is done and what we write about it turns into a fraud and this  Kind of mistakes easily and you'll get a point of warning and thank you very much

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hi, it is not necessarily to be me, as I can see, you are also contributing on the forum. You can also help the new members if they are facing a hard time to get the things correctly on this forum. Maybe, you have also found so many top contributors in this forum and they can help the members with the great guidelines and the tips. 

It's an honor to for you to seeing my efforts here in this forum mate, i know that you're senior member here and I'm just a member only, i will follow what you're saying to me so that i can also help them in terms of basic ideas about cryptocurrency. I will keep posting to meet high rank with you!

• +2 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right.if one thing is not clear to us,then without any hesitation or fear we should consult our elders or other experienced people.in this way we will not commit mistakes.

Dear in general, thank you for these valuable advice, but for me I advise everyone to read the forum rules before entering and publish posts and actively participate in this forum. As I may work hard in this forum when I write level rules in general, please all beginners to read the rules Exists well and then start posting posts in this forum Thank you very much

• +5 1

1 hour ago, JesusFries said:

It's an honor to for you to seeing my efforts here in this forum mate, i know that you're senior member here and I'm just a member only, i will follow what you're saying to me so that i can also help them in terms of basic ideas about cryptocurrency. I will keep posting to meet high rank with you!

I hope you will manage to achieve the higher rank on forum in future if you keep creating the posts on forum regularly. I am open to answer the questions coming from the forum members, it will be my pleasure to help the forum members. Achieving the higher rank on forum has never been easier here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend,

We should not be embarrassed from asking , after all no one was born educated. You should always take advantage of the older, more experienced members here on this platform. 

I agree with you, the path of learning needs a lot of time and effort and that is why we can ask to learn and search to learn and read to learn, because the learning methods are multiple and we can benefit from our presence in this forum to gain the largest amount of experience and information related to the field of cryptocurrencies.

I also expect you to spot mistakes in my writings too. Let's remind me if I am also doing wrong. I always love to welcome constructive criticism which gives me a chance to get more knowledge and this is how actual discussions work on this forum...

• +2 1

This is true my friend, I am a beginner in this forum and my experience is modest and simple, and there is no mistake in asking you to learn in your field, the forum rules and using the search engine may help you, there are many ways for those who really want to learn

Of course, why not?
No matter how much knowledge we have, we will still have shortcomings and things that we do not know in this vast world. What is the obstacle to asking more experienced people who may have useful information for us and help us work and earn and add something to our information.

All of us have to respect forum rules first. I see most of members are just targeting the newbies but actually, I have also found several forum rules violations even from old members. If we are not sure what to do here even after reading the forum rules, we are free to contact moderators by using personal messenger.. 

You are right, and if you have a question, you can ask it of the elders here or from willing members, or you can check for the information you need, and if you have a question about the rules, I believe a section about the forum will help you.