Searching for knowledge - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

That's right cryptotalk have many benefits which we can earn here everyday and we can learn many things that we can use in different transactions in cryptoworld. I dont know if Im allowed to reply on this section but then I will commend this.

Knowledge is a key for success, if you gain knowledge than you gain success in this forum.So after completing 100 free posts and starting to earn from the posts you make, you can do whatever you want with the money you earn, and you can invest or store money. In my opinion, if you do not have sufficient experience about trading and investing, you should not risk losing money and therefore you have to store money in the portfolio and learn to invest safely.

• +2 1

Congratulations for completing your 100 post. You need to continue to create useful 20 posts for seven days before you start earning. You are been paid 20 Satoshi per posts. You can invest your earnings at yobit investbox. 

Dear I say well come in this platform and I want to say that work hard and regular updates and follow the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and then you will be able to get good information knowledge and payment.creat useful post and get good payment.

In the beginning we had a fear of the method of work, the method of earning and what is the work required of us, and after a while I got to know everything about the forum and its rules by following up on old members and posts explaining it, and now I think I am at a stage where I can help some members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. As everyone knows the harder we work, the more profit we have and the less work we do, the less profit we will make. When my hundred posts complete. When i started earning more, i will withdraw some money and invest some money in trading. You can also try trading. 

Welcome to this platform.My dear you have to make 100 post first for your registration and then you have to make 20 posts daily for your payment.By doing 20 posts daily you will get your payment by next week.I wish you good luck.

The forum pays us to publish posts and is the best and easiest way to make money. I think as long as we don't make good money from the forum, we should make money by publishing posts, then we should try to make a profit from trade or investment.

Dear Member, Now we can gain knowledge from all over internet. Everybody fill up itself from knowledge after watching videos and searching on different sites. If we talk about know of trading in cryptocurrencies we find all material on this forum. A lot of members are here to answer your valuable question. Work hard and keep your dreams high leads you to success.

Well, I will collect a small capital. I will try to enter it in the investbox and continue working here until I collect good capital and have learned trading more if you like this.

Dear I am well on this platform and I would like to say that strict and regular update and follow the rules of cryptocurrency and then you will be able to get good information knowledge and payment.crit useful post and get good pay.

It is a great pleasure to post 100 comments on the forum. In fact, after commenting on these 100 posts, our real journey begins. You want to know what you should do now. Now you need to post useful comments every day and you will get paid for school comments on this page. If you continue to comment twenty times, you will start getting benefits after seven days. I have some experience working here and I have a lot of knowledge on how to work here. The knowledge that I have gained by working here is that it is very easy to earn money by working here at home.  I can't copy and paste any other post, I have to write everything myself and send it here.

Congrats for completing your to begin with 100 post. You'll beginning to induce paid for each post you made, commented or made and each Notoriety you gave, that also paid by Crypto conversation, after 7 days. You'll check your winning tokens in Youbit. I too prompt you to be more learned around Cryptocurrency, do not go on contributing right presently. Fair consider the environment to begin with. Great good fortune on your travel to the Crypto conversation! Upbeat posting.

Searching for knowledge is very important in the platform of crypto talk currency because without the knowledge and experience one would not have the experience to make posts and comments that are useful, meaningful and important to be able to earn a better living

• +1 1

After posting Free comments and gaining some experience 
20 paid publications can be published every day 
If these publications get a positive rating, you'll be paid.

Well done, you passed 100 comments.  I expect now that you will be paid for your posts, comments or publications of interest and not duplicate, and you will also receive payment for good feedback.  Follow the forum rules so that you do not delete your post and when you have capital I advise you to trade.

I think it's related to your knowledge and experience that enables you to invest in a specific field, for example the investment post has an important role to play in reputation in this forum on payment and ethical level, so it serves as an incentive to write more and you get that benefit. And about what you have to do, well

After upgrading and starting to collect in this forum you can use this money to save it and when you have a considered capital you can practice everything you learn from this forum in trading or whatever you want to do, there is no limit, you can start trading with this capital or you can save it until it grows to a large extent.

In my case, I keep one part and the other part I use to pay for university, the part saved is used to market and save assets until I grow up, this is what I do every time.

We are all here to earn knowledge and money.  A good time should be devoted to reading and researching everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies in order for the content of our posts to improve.  You should write 20 useful posts daily in order to get a good reputation and money as well.  You can save some of your money on the wallet and trade when you have the good knowledge.  I advise you to take the time to read the forum rules and terms and strictly adhere to them to avoid the warning and ban points.  Older members are our best support.

Searching is one of the best things that you can do in order to obtain knowledge, all you have to do is search for what you want and you will know more than you ever imagined. I take it as a means of methods, but I find that I reach great opinions. 

My companion, I have to be compliment you for wrapping up 100 positions and starting to procure. The dialog will pay you for each post. 10 speak with 20 posts for each day as a most noteworthy, given that the posts are profitable and have a conventional standing.

First of all, I would like to inform you that your 100 posts have been completed and you have got the opportunity to work as a member here. We hope you will share new information with us and create good topics that will benefit everyone.As a result, you will see also better reputation here.

Hello my dear friend.first of All, I want you congurat you for finishing your first 100 posts.Ihope you Keep hard working.

Secondly, you will be paid now for every 20 posts per day .

Good luck my friend.

Yes, you are right dear, as it is a knowledge  based platform  so we should search  knowledge here that may help us in real life.indeed  crypto talk is a knowledge based platform so we can easily learn many things from the site and in return the site get paid to us. 

You can start making profits through paid posts. You will get 10 talk token and 200 satoshies for each post. Also you can invest your profits through the Yobit platform and you will get interest up to 1% daily.