Searching for knowledge - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello, excellent I congratulate you for reaching 100 publications, for now I recommend that you invest your earnings from the talk tokens in the investbox section as its value in the price is dropping considerably and you can maintain its value thanks to the interest they are generating, I personally I am investing my profit in the long term to get some profitability over time, just stay active with your creations to keep earning and learning here in the forum. 

After completing your first 100 posts you have to do at least 20 useful posts on daily basis. In order to get paid your post should must be useful. Doing a creative work there is more beneficial. Dear investment is somewhat tricky and risky so first gain experience then go for it. Reputation points will lead to your good repute in this forum. So now you have to struggle more. Best of luck.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As I'm also not that old member here but you've really asked the important questions on your topic. Your topic turned out helpful not only for you but for other new comers like me too as many seniors have given their thoughts on your questions. We should all work here under the rules of this forum and keep helping each other. Happy posting everyone.

• +2 1

Hello Friends, 

I hope you will be fine. I am agree with you. Knowledge is a power. Knowledge is the key of success. This fourm gain many things earning, money and knowledge. This fourm very good for gain knowledge. This fourm is real and trustful fourm .This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. I  am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm .I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.I am very happy to work this fourm. I really like this. I gain many knowledge, earning and learning. 

Thank you

I am still new here, and I do not have the experience and useful information
I will follow the comments to learn more about your topic
I hope to get what is useful for me in the future

Good job my friend, after this stage you have to do your own research and read more articles related to cryptocurrency investing, so that you can create good content topics and write high-quality comments, I wish you all the best

Congratulations on completing your good job, my friend, you just have to keep doing a good job so that after 7 days your payment will start. Normally we will do a good job, friend, I wish you good luck.

I am completely satisfied with your's opinion.  I think  we should not only use this  type of platforms  just fir earnings.  We should tey to  search  these platforms  to gain some  knowledge about  new  emerging markets  of  currencies.

After completing 100 jobs, you have to do Miley.
1- It is very important to read the terms and conditions of the forum continuously because the moderators update them every period to avoid the ban
2- You have 20 jobs a day make sure they are useful
3. Make your posts relevant to topics in order to gain a reputation and upgrade your profile
4- Give positive reviews of useful posts
5- When you participate use easy and understandable words
6- Stay away from spelling and language errors in order to avoid deleting your comment or giving it a negative rating.
Good luck to you.

Yes it is very important to search for knowledge because without knowledge person cannot do something and cannot find Right way of life. Searching for knowledge is the good habit it makes the person perfect. 

Thank you, my friend, for your post. I also collect a hundred comments. I hope to finish them as soon as possible. I have learned from your post and the comments of the participants. Thank you all for the information.

Yes my deae friends knowledge is necessary for everything because when you have to try in computer if you have no knowledge you can't do any post so first of all you have to some knowledge about cryptocurrency and valid and any things and then you have to joined otherwise there is no benefit of your post ok good bye thank you so much take care.

My friend, after you have completed the first 100 post, you will now earn 10 TALK for each post you make and 1TALK for each rate, and you will be paid after a week in order to verify your posts, I advise you to invest in TALK and will You can sell TALK on September 1 in the Yobit

Hello, my friend. In my opinion, access to knowledge and searching for it needs reliable sources that do not prevent them from making mistakes several times, but we must learn and ask those with experience, wisdom and deep thinking, and benefit from previous experiences, as life is the greatest teacher.💚

It is very important to make a good effort to search knowledge before starting work.we should seek the knowledge for trading.we should seek knowledge of investing so that we could be able to gain good profit.

yes this forum for searching the more information and you get complete 100 post and afrte 20 post comments daily to daily and you get some stochastic and some talk after saven days on check yobit. 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:42 PM, Ashsh said:

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

For your queries,

I would say, Investment is the best way to multiply your accumulated earnings from the forum. The Second option is to initiate the Trade in exchange for potential coins/tokens. So, if you have any problem in these two, there's a third option like Yobit box investment where you can store your Talk rewards in the investment box and get daily 1% in return from your total investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hay mate, Congratulations on completing your 100 posts. Appreciation is really necessary for all members so appreciate other members by giving positive reputation. You can paid on positive reputation.

You can get this anytime soon and it depends on you when your trying to withdraw this as for me i just kept getting my profit every week as long i kept my work right but i if take a break around i adjust my things so its still organized.

I  really appreciate your's work for highlighting this fact and  giving us  these precious tips.

I feel  after completing 100 posts tasks, we should not only create posts for income only.We should try to   focus on knowledge about Crypto world. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes knowledge is power without knowledge you don't survive this forum . If you want successful person you search own you search on google about cryptotalk,  read articles,  and watch YouTube tutorials.  Read seniors members post and collect many ideas . 

Congratulations my dear, it is a wonderful achievement .. I advise you to move to the next step by working to gain experience in expansion and investment so that it will bring you more benefit and profit .. While adhering to the rules of the forum ..

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a great community, here we all have the wonderful opportunity to make a profit and talk about what we like, I like to enter the forum daily so that I can make my publications and have the option to earn some money, here I have found people sincere that they like to work and have taught me a lot, I hope everyone is also taking advantage of this.

Congratulations, and I just finished 100 posts, we must write 20 posts per day with useful content in order to get evaluation by members and thus get a profit of 200 satoshi for each post. You'll get paid a week after writing. I wish you good luck .