Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Much obliged to you my companion for sharing your encounters in contributing and illuminating us about what occurred 

You have furnished us with a valuable arrangement of data

Thank you, my friend, for this interesting information. I am a beginner and I do not know how to invest and trade. Your experience in buying and selling currency is good, but I expect this depends on luck in profit and loss of your currencies. I have benefited from this post.

Thank you, my friend, these tips are very important. We must learn from the experiences of others and share our experiences with them. I have benefited a lot from this valuable information in this content. We must think a lot about the digital currencies that we want to invest in. Thank you.

Those who want to invest in Investbox should know all the information about Investbox and then invest because if they do not know the information then they will not understand exactly how Inbox works.So of course those who will make new investments will know about investing.

Edited by Rafin478

Thanks for sharing this useful post information about investment box and its a help for every members that those not have ideas or experience about investment or trading, but in my own point of view. We must have knowledge about investment on exchange box platform before we can start so that we will not get loss 

Thank you for these tips, I am now a beginner and have learned from your experience in this post and I think that I will only invest some of my money in order to ensure the safety of our profits.

Well thanks my friend for this kind of awareness about the investment box. Because as new members you can lose your amount. So always make a proper research about the crypto coin and then invest your capital. I also have been faced a loss by investing in low quality coins.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Thanks respected senior, for your experience with us and give awarness before to start a investment in investbox. I got it and i will use these precautions really carefully. But i hope others members also take it serious and doesn't involved their emotions in it. Otherwise may be they face huge loss. Then it is no use to cry over spilt milk dear. Be careful.👍👍

• Useful or interesting 1

The investment box of the Yobit exchange is very helpful for beginners to invest some money for a good profit daily, some times ago I have also invested some funds on the yobit investment box for good profit.

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us this useful information, I strongly agree with you that before we invest someone should know the type of currency you want to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For me, I think invest box is good for us because we can transfer our earned TALK tokens here in forum so that our profit will increase every day. It offers 1% daily interest for TALK tokens, so that invest box can help us to gain more profit but not too much big and it’s ok for me as long as I gain more profit every day.

I wish I have read your topic a month ago, I fell in a similar trap, I bought a coin for around twelve Dollars which was all I had at the time, and I was deceived by the high profit it has, but unfortunately after less than a week the coin fell into less than one percent of its price and even now after  I have waiter for around twenty days it is still no more than two to three Dollars. 

• +4 1

I think that the best option is always to invest in coins that have a daily extraction of 1% because those with a high percentage tend to lose their value very quickly so it is not highly recommended to enter, you just have to understand this point so as not to have so many losses

• +1 1

Hello, I think that the option to invest in investbox is not a bad option, but so that we do not have errors or rather losses, we must create an analysis with which we can maintain an investigation of whether or not it is a good one investment, the idea of this is to analyze if it will be a profit option, since it is to investigate the movements that the currency has maintained, so it is better to carry out an analysis that covers all aspects.
Another thing is to invest in a currency that we consider to be a good option or that at least we already keep known the movements that it makes, such as bitcoin, it would be an option, it should be noted that each one must carry out their own analysis.

Hello friend.. Yes, anyone who wants to learn cryptocurrencies must be aware of everything in this area, whether it's trading or investing, and read and watch YouTube channels before they start working. 

Thank you. This useful information about investing is definitely a good investment, but it is important to invest in more than one currency in order to ensure that you do not lose and invest the daily profits so that your profits increase by 1% per day.

• +1 1

Sorry to hear about your loss but no hope for MASK currency that can make a stunning return later?  This coin is new to me, according to your own research does this coin fall into the pump and dump of that department?  I have some investment in water and put it in the investment box to get 3% per day.  I haven't checked its current price but hopefully it won't hurt me in the future.  Truth be told, I carefully examine every detail before investing in a coin.

Thanks for this great article this will surely be useful and also serve as guidinace to the beginners who are willing to start trading and making investments,when we wants to invest let's make thorough investigation about that particular sight to avoid being scammed

• +2 1

I am a new member and I don't know much about coins and I want to invest and make a profit. I want to be a good businessman and I am getting expensive and gaining experience. So far I have not invested in any coin. I have found a lot of information from this post and this post is useful for all members. I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with information.

Thanks for the recommendations my friend, now I saw that there are more options so that we can invest in BTC at 2%, it is something very incredible, something that I noticed in some investment plans such as the minex plan, is that when they launch new mining plans for this token the price usually shoots up, this data I hope that someone will be useful.

You have to be very careful with the investbox and this is due to the percentages offered by each project because if it offers a high percentage of return that will make the currency lose its value quickly and this is what happened to isted, so you have to be careful with this.

it is by all accounts instructive. Offering this guidance for apprentices like us will be an extremely large assistance when we go for contributing for us to be wellbeing our income and not for it to lost. I expect the individuals who are searching for some exhortation prior to entering in contributing, this one was a major assistance.

I have invested my talk token on yobit investbox. I am getting daily 1% profit from there. It's been about 1 month i invested my talk token there. But i didn’t face any problem yet. I hope i won't face any problem again. 

This option is very interesting without any doubt it is something that you should always keep in mind, because the invesbox is a good option of the yobit platform and a good option to take advantage of it, it is good to always invest.

• +1 1

The investbox is risky to a certain extent and for beginner they should only investing in stable coins and not to invest with all the money that you have but only part of it.