Ambition is the first step to success second step is action - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ambition is the first step to success second step is action

Ambitions and goals are very important for success.we must set goals and than to realize them we must take an action in a good way so that we may be successful in life.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:56 PM, Ashsh said:

My first entry to the forum was my ambition of getting money

But when I started no longer interested in money, I want to know

I want to learn everything

I do not think there is any person who is not interested in the money because it is the most important thing to have in the life so you can say that you are now interested in the knowledge and the money both.

you are definitely correct and thanks for your nice topic. To become successful, first of all we have to set our goal and then we have to take action so that we can reach our goal. Besides we have to be careful to choose our ambition. 

• +5 1

Your words are genuine. We require aspiration some time recently doing any works. I missed numerous openings since of need in desire. Great aspiration makes a difference dealer in crypto world to require activity to induce victory. Much appreciated for your quality commitment.

your good step you go to the best points and new morning are come new thinking and you see new steps and my embition to the learn and earned money. 

This is true, my friend, because whoever wants success needs to set a goal and walk towards it in order to achieve what he aspires to in addition to work because you have set a goal and you have to work towards achieving it and this is what you must do in order to become successful and have good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Ambition is the human drive.
Since I knew that this forum and cryptocurrencies make us rich, I immediately started working here.
I am happy with this job and proud of it too.

Yes dear friend ambition  is very important and if you have ambition than one day you can achieve your dream first  of all you set your goall and then you should work to realise your dream and that's why ambition is the first step to success and then you should take action if you never take action then your ambition is just your dream it can never be realise.

Certainly, I agree with you that one of the reasons for our presence in this forum is the aspect of earning money, but I think that the best aspect that this forum offers is the aspect of learning because the world of digital currencies, like others, depends a lot on information and experience, and this forum has allowed us to learn from members with experience in this field.

So take Aim and fire Away. Setting a goal and then striving for its achievement by getting that goal into action is the best of success. We need to boost our energy. Turning our dreams into actions is the final step for achievement.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I agree with you dear without ambition The man can not succeed in anything and will not work as it should be so you should love your business no matter what and aspires for the best always

• +1 1

I agree with you that ambition is the first step toward success, and that without it, you would not be able to move up in your career, whether it is crypto or not, and that once you have ambition, you must work hard to achieve it. Those people which don't make their ambition then they will not success in their life. Because they do not the have any kind of aim so that's why they make no hard work and remain losser.

When you are ambitious and inspired, you're all set up to venture on the road that leads to success. No exaggerations here! Because what inspires you, motivates you to achieve your dreams. When something is able to push you out of bed, that very thing also has the ability to drag you to where you belong...you might face some friction in the way. But that's all worth it! 

Yes, my friend, you are right, and the first thing we choose is to be ambitious, so that we can reach the success we need, because all our lives depend on success in the first step. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your ambition is beautiful, my dear friend, but my ambition is to become one of the best participants and subscribers in the year of coding, and I hope to become one of the largest investors in the world of cryptography

• +1 1

In any business or trade, at the beginning we need ambition, patience and self-confidence, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we are exposed to some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success. I hope everyone will not give up. The path to success is steps.  And not just one jump

Yes you’re right but not totally. If your ambition is wrong,  even strong will not help to get success.

First you have to make right decision to make your ambition so that when you try hard for them you can get your achievement. But yes for success ambition is the first step always.

This site is for learning, profit and sharing experiences among people from all over the world, and this is a wonderful idea and has a wonderful and civilized future to reflect the quality of work with awareness of its levels.

Dear members
 Everything in life has clear basics that cannot be completed without them, just as success also follows the basics, so what are the basics of success?  I think that the most important step in success is ambition and confidence in achieving your ambition, and the second step is hard work to achieve this ambition.

• +1 1

The ambition is the first step to success because without ambition you will not have anything that will push you to fight for your goals. Ambition happens anywhere, it can be in crypto world or it can be in anything else, but its very important because it makes us to be motivated and take action.

• +2 1

You're right,having great hope and plans can lead us toward success, we have to make plans ahead and Also remain positive at all time, never feel discouraged because of failure,instead that should serve as an encouragement for you to work harder and smarter

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +1 1

Hello my friend
When I entered the forum, my goal was to earn money, but now I have the curiosity to get to know the world of money and currencies more

Of course, ambition is very important in our life.
To achieve our goals and ambitions, we need strong will, hope and optimism
In addition to working hard and researching to gain knowledge and make the best.

We must create a useful topic, to offer benefit to everyone

Indeed my friend you are right,  ambitious people are successful people,  we have to be ambitious and follow the right path  so that we can execute our plans and be successful. Patient and hard working is also included. 

Each of us has his own ambition and the purpose of his presence in this forum. Some are ambition for money and others are ambition to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. In fact, when you enter this forum for money only, your thoughts will change when you know the importance of cryptocurrencies in our time and your goal and ambition will be much further than money You will want to know everything about these coins.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.