Promoting Cryptotalk - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Promoting Cryptotalk

On 7/26/2020 at 8:12 AM, Ridam said:

That's fantastic mate and i am also referring mine friends and colleagues who are interested in Crypto currency and earning. And many of them have joined too and if everyone start the same thing sure we will get more good members here in the forum. And bro talking about uptred, could you explain more about this platform?

when your friends and family or even your colleagues are in the same place where you are and you work together that makes the work more fun and amusing and you enjoy what you are doing it will add the thrill in the work and will make it even better.

I think that this forum will become the number one forum in this field, in terms of the number of its members, its profitable campaigns and its useful topics, we just have to contribute to its activity by publishing useful posts and inviting our friends and family to it.

Crypto can be promoted through the forum members by making campaign to social media but one need to be careful while doing the job,have a nice day you are always welcome mates.

Wow, that an incredible things done the author of this topic, promoting the forum and making the world know about the forum is awesome, many that don't know about the forum would get the chance to know about it through this means

This is very wonderful .. It is our duty as members of this forum to do what you have done and to spread the ideas of this forum outside and introduce communities to it in order to become more inclusive. Good behavior of you, as members, we thank you for your work.

it is not easy to promote the form when it do not pay you anything for referral earning so if someone is doing it that means he is doing really a great thing

Cryptotalk has a very good reputation. When I tried to talk about the site in front of my friends, I was surprised that everyone knew about it and was waiting for the right time to start writing and publishing on this site.

• +1 1

This is a great initiative. I think everyone here is proud of what you did for the Crypto Financial platform. I hope you will be given a gift for what you have provided. Personally, I am very happy with that. Thank you my friend and I wish you good luck and success always.

• +5 1

It is nice that you are advertising about the Cryptotalk forum in the social media, mate, I congratulate you. I think Cryptotalk should also make some advertising and marketing because nowhere in the social media or youtube we can hear about this nice forum.  An affliate program would be nice, too.

We could also do that in your social media accounts and we can advise our friends to register to the forum.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crypto is a amazing platform. So we need o spread about this and promote this with our trusted friends who will work with passion. If your friends come and join here and works with you. This gonna be very beautiful thing.     

On 7/25/2020 at 1:59 PM, BTC Future said:

bounty.png.00f9a9ca4d05ac1a0987e5731cbb82ab.png

This was my post about the new Cryptotalk Campaign on the Uptrennd platform (you can read the rest on this link).  

I made it to promote the Cryptotalk campaign in another community and I'm glad that it was met with a positive reaction from the Uptrennd community. 

In fact, I was surprised when a core-team member of Uptrennd "Lucas S" was interested in this and commented on my post. While Uptrennd is focused on cryptocurrencies it also has more communities that thrive and thousands of active members that produce great articles.

The post got 115 positive reactions and more than a thousand views and I hope that at least some of them will try Cryptotalk. At least they've learned about it and perhaps they might try it on a second notice at a later point, as I did.

I think that more members can take similar steps and promote Cryptotalk in other platforms crypto-related or not. There are quality authors that will consider it and at least a few of them will eventually register in the forum. Also, advertisers and cryptocurrency projects will get a better picture of Cryptotalk and find that the forum can be another channel of promoting their products, blockchain, DApps, and other services. Promoting Cryptotalk in the crypto-space and beyond will be beneficial for both the forum and its members.

Yeah that's a really very great work. We should work together for the betterment of this forum. This forum is a source of knowledge especially for the beginners so we all should try to write useful, valuable and helpful posts for everyone. We should try to write new and latest news about the crypto world for the development of this forum. 

Day by day cryptoytalk is being a part of humans life., Daily a lot of peoples are adding here. After a few years the forum will be the top 1 forum in the whole world. I believed that cryptotalk's all policies are very helpful for all. @hridoyst01 @Whale000

I think, the forum will be a great way to increase the income of the subscribers by posting appropriate records and ideas for marketing the forum.   

Hello my friend, I think it is a good way to encourage new user to be enter the forum and by this default to campaign.this is a good step for the uploader of it by promoting this is many forum in some people.

I agree with you, it is not only cryptotalk that should be promoted but Yobit should also be promoted because it is Yobit that has the cryptotalk campaign, we have to tell people that Yobit has a really great campaign which is cryptotalk. In addition, trading on yobit is more profitable than on other exchanges, with this promotion it is hoped that more people will join yobit, making it the number 1 exchange in the world.

• +1 1

Personally I just joined this forum as you can see this is my first post here and it was thanks to a promotion I saw in the Social network Telegram where it tells us that this forum offers us many important benefits to learn about cryptocurrencies and generate some income that help us a lot for our projects. 

I have launched more than 10 of my friends to cryptotalk and i am sure they will be going good i have told them too that they also.invite their friends too so that the community can grow more and we get new and informative content on daily basis everyone should do this please its our duty 

You are really a good friend here
I talk about cryptotalk always with my friends and acquaintances and invite them to it, but it never occurred to me before that I would share my experience on it on other sites
It is a nice idea to share the benefit with others.

Of course, It can be promoted via Facebook. Or you can promote cryptocurrency via Twitter. Moreover, there are many social media that you can promote if you want. If you promote, your friend will know about this site and if he has it, you can solve his unemployment through it.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, Captain Karim said:

It is good that you are publishing and promoting this forum. I think it is the duty of all of us to promote this forum.
But I have never heard of Uptrennd before. Can you explain it to me about this site?

Yes you are right we should promote this forum through social media and some other sites because this is the only way to promote these sights this is a sight where we can advertise many bussiness advertisements and other things

Allah's plans are better than us !

I appreciate your thoughts. Really it is a nice idea to promote Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk provides us many benefits . If we promote this forum to my friends they also get benefited and the forum get popularity. Besides we can promote the forum in social media so that others can get chance to join this forum.

Edited by Fahmida Ripa

This is especially useful in my opinion. If we promote the forum to the people, it will become popular. Because this forum is hopefully able to give people a chance to learn.

You did a good thing to promote our cryptotalk  forum though  it is now famous already  as this is the third crypto currrency  related  forum now.. Also this forum  information  now available on different  social network  site from where people getting encourage  and come  here to work..

Cryptotalk is the one of the most forum in which we discuss about the cryptocurrency and its value so it is useful for us to increas the knowledge about it and promoting it to as earning and knowledge get both at a time. This is the best platforum over all.

This is really very important to realize the growth that the platforms are having in the world of Cryptocurrencies and Trading as well, this makes it is expanding more and more and many more people are getting informed about everything that is happening. Basically we must be aware and know that everything is evolving so we can take advantage of it too.