India leads in p2p trading - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

India leads in p2p trading

I think that even these amounts are very low for a country so populated like India. I hope that people there will find the value of Bitcoin and will start adoption of cryptocurrencies without the need for a government legislation that will allow to use. They can accept crypto for the trades and the markets in each city and village but this also needs infrastructure and good internet speeds.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, Honny143 said:

India have shown promising signs of emergence, India leads p2p volume trading records with 3.4$ million worth of bitcoin in a week, India lead p2p after the second quarter onwards and swiftly gain momentum, Indian market beat the December 2017 all time high of 2.95$ million, last month with it rallying up to 3$ million last month

@Honny143 This is very good, i didn't know about it and i think it's maybe because i use Localbitcoins which i don't see many Indians. I think even in binance P2P there are many Indian traders because they allow INR trades.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is very good news now. I know that Indians would want to use crypto and they are increasing the volumes as it seems from this report. I hope that they see the real value in crypto and will adopt it more. Increased volumes in exchanges means a lot coming from this country. I think it is a great time to enter crypto and I did the right choice.

• +2 1

Yes... India leads in p2p trading.... We know that india is huge population country its population increasing day by day.....   I think that population has put then far ahead in p2p trading..... India also very interested in crypto trading..... Thank you very much   

India is a big marketplace after china. After unbaning of crypto currencies,  the huge number of investors invest their money in crypto trading. Trading volume will increase with passage of time. 

Indian have taken deep interest in crypto currency and because  of their massive investment world biggest Exchange  Binance bring Wazirx sub exchange who take local fiat currency and gives them crypto currency. Their is reward for registration .The Indian have biggest market for crypto and the adoption will be more easy because  of huge number of youth in country .They  P2P trading is more popular and safe for investors. 

• +2 1

India has a large number of users of cryptocurrencies, they maintain very strict regulations and laws of trading volumes

• +1 1

I always hear that something related to cryptocurrencies happened in India. It`s a very progressive country regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. I think this happens because it`s a poor country and a lot of people look out how to earn in the Internet and crypto sphere is one of the easiest and most profitable comparing to others. 

• +3 1

India is a biggest country in population and we all know that if it will enter in any field so it can change the angle of the platform...

In fact, India has previously been the leader in many scientific fields, and I think it is great to know that it also has had leadership in peer-to-peer technology, and this together raises its digital financial transactions, it is a beautiful statistic, my friend, thank you.

India is a fast developing country and with the second largest populated country in Asia just behind China, it has everything to go for making Cryptocurrency the main medium of exchange. As of now inspite of government restrictions, there are plenty of investors in the Cryptocurrency market. While the government is planing to bring their own digital currency and banning all private digital currencies. 

India is taking advantage of it's population and looking towards taking a lead in some of the cryptography activities around the world by leading with appreciable margins. This was made possible from the the right support it enjoyed by the government through it's apex bank.

it is the fact that states that there are a lot of the users and traders are in that country and maybe the country legalize the currency soon for the betterment of the country and the people.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right I want to tell you that India is leading before some time ago in the P2P trading at this time I think China is leading in the P2P trading so this is very beneficial for these countries

• +3 1

I celebrate that countries like India that are powers and have a great impact on the economy that are part of the world of cryptocurrencies, the government is making very good decisions and I have no doubts that this will continue to grow. Hopefully in the future other countries have this same position.

• +2 1

Just a year ago is when India stopped the ban on cryptocurrencies, now it is the country that has the highest trading volume!!! Seems like India is very serious about cryptocurrencies, which is no strange though since India has the largest population of computer users.

This is true that the India is leading in the trading of cryptocyrrency I think the population of the India is increasing and the users of cryptocyrrency is also increasing, they also are accepting the cryptocyrrency and getting benefits by the investment and trading of cryptocyrrency. I hope whole world will accept the cryptocyrrency in a near future because its value and demand is increasing rapidly.

Apparently we can realize that India is taking hands in this area to position itself in the top positions of leaders, this is because there are many investors in India who are making conversions of millions of dollars every day, for this reason not Crypto trading in India should be taken lightly, as they move a considerable volume of bitcoin in investments.

Just now, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends, @Pereirathis number is increasing significantly after the recent announcement of the Supreme Court of India. And exchanges like the Wazirx Exchange have launched many programs to increase large numbers of trade and involvement. And the population, India has over billions which is an advantage for the Indian cryptocurrency industry. And due to the recent lockdown situation people seem to invest in Crypto and the startup will definitely go for THE BTC and this is another reason for my huge growth. Thank you 

@Afroja14 You are very right, this growth is almost exponential, soon this trade will be in the clouds and India will have great feats in the future, incredible all the growth that is seen from India to the world, it should be noted that it is not only the India, there are also different parts of the world that are seeing this growth, but it is difficult to exceed the measure of India.

These is actually an interesting statistics, India have shown some level of consistency when it comes to cryptocurrencies transactions even with some restrictions they have placed in that country 

Yes, my friend, no wonder this is because India is governed and people love and experience technological development, so it's no wonder they're in the lead. I hope that all governments will spread encryption and support it because it is the future. 

It is very good to know that a country as immersed as India with such a large population has adopted cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and investment to acquire goods or services.