Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

I totally agree with your opinion and you have explained very well my friend. We should have follow the forum rules and laws which should helps us and also for the betterment of the forum. Don't spam anyone, do respects all the seniors members. Don't create multiple accounts on the same device also send useful data related to the topic 

It would alos be a helping tool for you

Cryptotalk is a platform that welcome an individual who is ready to earn and it give the freedom to know some certain features about crypto currency. The best way to enjoy always have the rules at the back of your mind.

• +2 1

Yeah. Cryptotalk forum reliable are very easy to maintain. We have to maintain our forum rules to get helpful and help others also. I think everyone should follow the rules and works to get a better experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend you share a very good information with us. You mentioned to us all the rules and regulations of this forum and we have to work in this forum only by following them. You have mentioned all the rules that we can follow here and one can work here without facing any difficulty. There are many members who join this platform, they do not know the rules and regulations of this forum at all and if they work against them then they are banned. But as you read this post, along with a lot of breaking news, other members will also get a lot of information. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not just here but to other platforms to. We should follow every guidelines or suffer.  Avoid spamming, Respect, Post only Crypto currency topics etc. In order to maintain this crypto world we have to follow as simple as that. Read every guidelines before starting anything that would help not only you but others as well

Hello friend, what a good publication, it is always good to be informed of the rules and the consequences of committing some kind of error in this type of platform, this type of information will always be of added value for our work within the cryptotalk platform and we will always Remember that you have to make the publications with a high level of quality, thank you. Cheers

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing some important rules of cryptotalk forum.We everyone should follow these rules before working here.If we maintain these rules then we will never got banned from this forum.

Thank you very much dear colleague for posting very important topics, especially for newcomers to this great forum, as in my case, I am very helpful as I provide very important information to continue in this forum.
A big greeting to the whole community

• +5 1

Crypto talk is a useful online platform where you can spend your time and earn money and knowledge as well. Here are some rules that help the beginners. These are,

Don't make offensive comment.

Don't do some irrelevant activity.

Make your own comment and don't copy others comments otherwise your account may be block.

• +5 1

Your information is good we all understand.this major topic for rules and regulations..we want to read topic more and more..and helps other newbie to understand.we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm.

Thank you'

I agree with you friend you have explained very well.For the betterment of the forum we should abide by the rules of the forum and respect the senior brothers.In order to improve this forum we must follow their rules and regulations and it is better not to create multiple accounts on the same device and not to copy and paste someone else's copy.

Every field of work own some rules and regulations for the good reputation of institute than this demands to it's belongings to try to implement these rules.like others there are some rules are also presented here to work here efficiently.the rules are not so difficult here.

This topic is very good and more for those of us who have just started because this topic helps us or would come as a summary of the rules and also a help on how to increase the talk in a conversation.

• +1 1

All these are important and every member in the forum should respect them because they are part of the forum  rules that every member most follows, and violating them cam lead to banning of the member account by admins. 

This is very informative and useful ideas shared to this forum and the rules is very simple to obey we must be more productive as we work here let us be more constructive when we post some topics and the most important is being patience to wait for the best results of our hard work.

This are fact's about the forum. A beginner just joining the forum shoud go through to read about the forum in order to be able to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

One of the general rules of crypto forum is that you must make meaningful comments in crypto forum and it should be 100 characters and you have to take care of reputation then you can achieve success.

Yes I agree with you some simple rules follow and you get a lot. You can follow the rules of forem then you earned very fast and easily but don't follow the rules then your earning is lose. Depond on you how path you choose for earning. 

I am a new member here, that's why I find this post really helpful. Especially, the rules are simplified and it made me understand it easier. And also pointing out the key points in avoiding getting banned and earning post gave me a clearer idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

Great ! The most ideal approach to contribute this discussion is to keep all the gathering rules cautiously as you said in your subject as well. We individuals are not permitted to show oppressive practices against different individuals on this discussion. Conversations must be made with gracious words with helpful substance.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, Honny143 said:

Your topic deserve good reputation because you mention points and explanation way really amazing, this type topics we really need because some members not understand this forum rules and loss their accounts, so follows forum rules and respect each other.

Yes you are right that some users are unaware of actual rules & they ultimately loose their accounts or get some sanctions that is why we must be completely familiar with the all of regulations of forums.

• +4 1

The subject will help to contribute newbies and to do their work in the forum. Avoid brief and avoiding the rules that should be avoided, very helpful to everyone and helps improve this forum. I just want to add, if you know some or knowledge about crypto, don't hesitate to share your thoughts about us. But make sure that it will not cancel any issues here.

Nice one @Munira I like that suggestion I will go a long way into make those people to obey the law of this group I this is a very good point I urge you to make it as make as Post this should go public let c what the administrative think about it

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

Thank you sir for your valuable information it will definitely helps newbies to survive here .yes by reading the person experiences and reading your post helps us to make more useful and valuable content for the forum and avoiding such mistakes to be successful