Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

Thank you for these important advice. First, in my opinion, the best thing that can improve this forum is that some members refrain from creating more than one account for one person, and therefore there are many fake accounts in the forum ..

It's a good topic my friend, all what we have to do my friend is to follow the rules and instructions of this forum ,in order to avoid mistakes and banned from the moderators, also we have to be careful from spammers and keep this forum clean of spammers.

Good to know these rules and I am following from the first day I joined the forum. I hope that everyone will start behaving and not do what they do today as they will get warnnings deleted posts and ban when they behave like spammers. So these are the rules they need to know and also the warning post created by administration

Excellent information very detailed and accurate friend, ideal for those who are posting in the forum. My advice is that they mainly respect all the rules of the forum. This is a great community where you can learn a lot and at the same time you can earn money for making 20 daily posts!

• +2 1

Agreed we need to follow the rules and regulations and should use formal language because we are here to learn and communicate not to fight and misbehave.

I highly agree to this. Good post right there. This will be a big help to everyone especially to newbies how to avoid getting their self into trouble and to also learn more on how to behave carefully here in the forum.

Hello to all my dear friends yes I am agree with the topic mate you are correct first of all about respect if we will give respect then we will get respect and in this platform if you will give respect we will get a good reputation..and about all the rules and regulation we don't have to spend we don't have to copy paste and so and so..in my point of you I think that this rules and regulations are not too much hard we can follow we want you all my dear mates to follow all the rules and regulation if you want to become a good crypto talk....

Thank you so much bro.I am finding  a chart of the crypto  rules. But I could not find it anywhere.Your post help me so much.Not me  many new members also get help from here.

• +5 1

You have the right to everything you mentioned, especially when conducting the discussion, it must be using polite words, and you must learn from the experiences of others and the most important thing is to follow the forum rules and not use more than one account, otherwise the ban will be

Thanks for all the information. I believe the best way to contribute to the forum is to follow the rules and regulations carefully as you mentioned in your topic and also your post should be more than 100 characters or it will be deleted after sometime by the moderators.

yes we are know that every site has some rules but i think crypto have some rules if we are follow this site rules then we have get more help and benefit this site.so that we have follow this site rules.

thanks

I think that the best way to contribute to the forum is to follow the rules carefully, also It is very important to work on this platform with respect to all other members and share the information. This is good place to learn from the experiences of others here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you friend. You have posted a very good topic. Beginners often face these kinds of problems because of  ignorance. Beginners should enrich their knowledge before posting or commenting. And always should do research.

You shared a short summary of the forum rules and regulations. You said in your explanation that increase your token by posting and commenting but make sure that your conversation should be interesting and informative it should not contain irrelevant material, share all about crypto, exchange, trading and many more that mentioned in the forum. Always rate the helpful and knowledge containing posts.

You have posted an extremely valuable article. To begin with, we should all become familiar with the guidelines and guidelines of the discussion area. We should all not duplicate glue remarks. We should all compose accommodating and supportive articles. A debt of gratitude is in order for presenting this article.

Yes simple rules that will help us here is we should try not to use abusive words no quarrelling with one another don't bring any political parties issues in this forum and make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of this forum with this you are safe 

Thank you for helping us we need this type of members who encourage us i should follow all the rules and regulations by given you and crypto.i think the rules and regulations are very simple so we should follow all the rules.

• +2 1

There are many rules and tips that help us a lot in the work of this forum, and one of the most important of these rules is to read the instructions and abide by them in order to obtain positive results and achieve your ambition and success.

The rules of this platform is very strict firstly you follow them . You  can do nothing without following rules of life . 

I am apperciate to you, your raising point  we all have to do work  according to forum rules and rdgulation. We create a post and develop new ideas bring that help to newbies to get knowledge from your post.  We don't copy paste to other and avoid topic irrelated and illegal post . Thia is simple rules every one should be follow them and make a forum useful and productive.

This is very important for all mumber who is new and any other mumber. So with this we can make perfect for forum. These are important for us, but most another is important for new mumber. Don't make useless post and copy paste. So with this new mumber can servive more. 

This forum is a suitable place to work and earn, so we must understand its rules well and not violate its laws. We must also read the laws and understand them well before publishing in the forum so that we do not make any mistakes and we must provide the best through our posts to make the forum content always useful For everyone

Hello my friend Thank you for these useful tips, and I benefit from being here to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies, how to acquire and deal with them. Thanks again, my friend

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, Eva232 said:

Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

you misunderstood the term in the sections you have mensioned there is no rewarad for making any post that means you would not be earning anything by working there.

Your pretending rules is so important for everyone.We have to avoid make multiple accounts.The comments should be related with topic.We shouldn’t make spamming in forum.We can take information from internet and youtube but we can't copy anyone.We should write about our own opinion not others.It will be better if we use our photo on profile.We should respect other member and behave with them so nicely because we are all like family here.