Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

As that happens then today 18.dec.2020 there is a power to what is happening right now , we have lost lots and lots of time waiting, we need to find this good vibe to get btc withdrawal this is really getting tough because talk token is only one dollar and we are hoping that this would change because this is really tough

• +5 1

I guess there was a problem in attracting investments. I have never been paid yet. However, as far as I have read here, the problem in shooting is now resolved. We could process these tokens here at one percent interest. Good idea. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I find it's really a good opportunity for us, because we earn 1% every day without any work.
I advise everyone to invest quickly before the investment plan for new investors expires
We all have to keep going and investing here
Good luck everyone

Welcome dear to me I find it's really a good opportunity for us, because we earn every day without any work. This is why I advise everyone to invest quickly before the investment plan for new investors expires We should all keep and invest here at yobit Thank you for your participation.

I appreciate the team for solve the issue when members have problem reguarding to their earning and the platform at large. But now we are having problem reguarding to btc it unable to be sent to balance.

I was moreover fantastically glad to realize that i was proficient to retire my pay packet and the at the outset affair that i did was i put my income soon into the investbox preference to extend in this time. The important craze about this investment is that it does not have need of every day action, hence the curiosity a minute ago accumulates on its own. The one device that I make optimism that is implemented almost immediately is for us to be competent to fill in our investment in the investbox to total our every day language token, as an alternative of dying the investment or early a new one.

In statement I hold too noticed that from in the present day it is probable to extract perfunctory slang and removal them to yobit and I did it we ought to not neglect this first-rate occasion to force to currency through the invest pack anywhere no proceedings are necessary.

What a very good news!
I think that investing is one of the best ways to make money ever.
But it requires a lot of information in order not to suffer loss!
Therefore, everyone must gather information before starting his investment project.

Hey mate thanks for sharing this very important news with us. And for us it is a great news. I haven't yet withdrawn my money from yobit yet. It is exciting for me to work daily to learn and earn more. Yobit is very safe and secure to trust your investments with. Even it gets increased daily.

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest

The price of the token talk is on the ground, I imagine that at the time of creating this post the price was much higher than at the moment that it is worth 20 satoshi, inverbox will be the best way to multiply the profits, you should think long term, because in the short term it affects the sale price, it is the same as with minex, its price is very low, many think of immediately changing their profits instead of investing and multiplying them

Yes no doubt you can withdrawal you earning no doubt. Yobit now fill the account and now you send your payment to the balance and from there you can set withdrawal without any hesitation.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

@Calvinpriva yeah my friend you are right after many days crypto talk organization allowed us collect our talk tokens and bitcoins from YouTube account because they are interested in cleaning scammers and something more process. So now according to your information and also my thinking crypto talk allowed us to collect our earning. So guys go there fast and collect your Earning. 🥰💕

• +1 1

Thanks to friends for informing me of such an important issue and those who have earned talk token will be able to earn profit by investing.  I haven't earned talk token yet and I will not miss the opportunity to get 1% Invest Profit when earning talk token from this forum.  I am interested in investing and will make the most of this opportunity.

hello to all my dear friends yes now we can withdraw send money button is activated now can I take that duck value of currency will be engraved now see what we'll be going to happen but this platform is becoming day-by-day successful so I will try my level best to make this platform a high level and beautiful so I would like to say do all the members of this platform 2 Works in a smart way not in a hard way...

Yeah now we can withdraw our payment. There is some issue with the send button in yobit. Now they fix it. Thnx goes to admin. Thank you for solving this issue. Now i have encourage of working  because of payment. It is so much joy for me. I am going to work harder. 

• +2 1

Yeah my friend I agree with you from last week we are facing problem to withdraw our money through Yobit due to some problem. But now we can withdraw because the problem have solved . We can earn some more money by doing the process that this guy has told us. So plz do that invest in your income box and earn some more profits

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

thanks i invest our talk in investbox because the  talk price is very low now a day.so i invest it in invest box and i earn 1% so i happy to this feature or yobit.

The withdrawal sometimes stops depending on many factors, either to carry out a cleaning campaign for the club or the expiration of the currency pools of the Yopet platform or because of certain delays As the trading offering in Talk currency was delayed for several months from its first set date, but at the end it was put up for trading.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful advice, where a person can invest money and get profit through the investment process and this method is very appropriate in order to benefit very much. I wish you good luck dear

Those that have talk are the ones that will withdraw talk, we are yet to get talk in the forum as we are even yet to reach out first 100 free post in the forum, and after the first 100 post I will be working for 7 days before I get paid in the talk and in btc

I did not know anything about this since as I am new to the forum I am finding out things thank goodness that it is solved the same what I see is that now there is no talk I do not know if it will be forever or what wave I hope it is not like that and the talk so in addition to the post we also have the talk.