Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

I agree with you, my friend. 
Reporting a problem in the forum or a close call from someone is your duty, and the site will hold them accountable for that, because when you leave them without reporting them you open up the opportunity for them to repeat the mistake again, so Report who bothers you to stay safe .

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, my friend, that the officials in this forum clean up any post that is not beneficial to the members of this forum, or if it becomes clear that the topic is duplicate, it is permanently deleted in order to preserve the members of this forum.

• +2 1

Of course, reporting posts that violate the rules is our duty, as our responsibility is to advance the forum to the top, and this requires us to cooperate to get rid of all the offenders and violators

As I said, it is our duty to stop fraudulent activities in the forum. When we see such kind of things as copying and pasting other posts, feel free to report them. I am fully aware of taking such actions.

• +2 1

We must remind you that reporting spam or bad content is an obligation on us to protect the forum from fraudsters.

In this forum, we must all help us to maintain its reputation. It is our duty as a member to report all topics that we deem unhelpful here.

Yes my dear friend, I totally agree with you, we must be loyal to this forum and what it offers us, when we find circumvention of the laws of the forum we must not remain silent but rather report every violation of the sanctity of the law

I agree with the copy pasting and paraphrasing and spamming content but as a beginner, I am still learning and when I will come across a bad quality post I will definitely report it.

Hello my dear friend.Yes reporting is everyone duty if we notice any scrammer or fake account which make posts and give his Link of deal then we report them in order to ban them from forum or otherwise users get trapped in their deals and lost their money.

I think that good content needs positive evaluation from us for encouragement, but I have noticed that most of the bad and poor posts are for junior members, so we must warn them and instruct them in order to limit this type of posts.

• +5 1

It is everyone's duty here to report bad and pointless posts so that we can all contribute to raising the forum's level and making it a secure and useful place for everyone to share encryption information.

It is very important that we help the moderators to keep the forum professional and more useful to us. I still see comments in languages that violate the rules or comments by copying a thief, and here comes the role of reporting and establishing a negative reputation for those posts to deter their publishers from repeating the matter.

I think that it is more important than reporting the bad one, we must first give the owner of the beneficial participation a positive reaction, we must be fair and not just give the reports.

I have always liked what my friend publishes, because you are like a living conscience, I think you are right in that, it falls upon us as a member of this forum and it is our duty to combat this phenomenon, so that justice and fairness are achieved among all, so it is necessary  Inform moderators about this type of person.

Yes there is no wrong in reporting the spam content, because if someone spread negitivity then you should have to report him or her, and should. Reward them by the negitive rating.

Many of us in the forum do not bear the responsibility, which is reporting about things that are contrary to the forum, such as copying and pasting, etc. If each of us does this work, the forum will become better free of useless publications, but the admin is always seeking to develop the forum and reach the best.

Yes, I definitely agree with you, because when you report something that is going on and is not correct, you are doing good and positive . Reporting is awareness and your sense of responsibility towards others, and it is beautiful and good .And everyone should do it because it is definitely a positive thing

Yes, my friend, I am right about that. We must work alongside each other so that we can make this forum clean from fraudsters and cheaters and promote it for the better. Thank you.

Yes, I agree with you. We have to prevent these articles that are not useful and that do not contain information that serves members
Here we are a community and one hand, we must cooperate to raise the level of the forum more and more

This is true. We should not be lenient with people who underestimate our time and the information we provide, but we must slow down and take into account that this section is for beginners and some of them may actually have information and inquiries that others may find unimportant, but for them it is something they do not know so we must We are not in a hurry to judge topics or posts as simple as each member has a certain amount of experience, knowledge and information, and we must respect that .

• +4 1

Yes it's everyone's duty to report the posts and the comments which are irrelevant and useless for all of us and for this forum. I have seen here there are a lot lot of such useless posts which people do only for earning.

Of course, it is our responsibility to flag articles that contain irrelevant information. Or the users who spam the comments while providing no details. Reporting inappropriate content is everyone's responsibility, not just the moderator's and administrator's.

I agree with you. We, members of the forum, are concerned with all matters of the forum, and we have to cooperate with administrators to report any violation or any urgent defects.

You are right .. Certainly we must report bad or no-content posts and comments, and this work is everyone's responsibility in order for us all to promote this forum and make it clean and safe.

Make this forum beautiful so be sincere. And always make this forum clean and clear from the scammers because scammers out there's many . So please be careful . Always good and authentic post this is very useful for us.